Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Usualy i was working in trading at night before i go to sleep if i dont have a job then i go to trade in day it depends on my availability so i work on bounty and trading also.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I'm online almost all day and night. Therefore, I have enough time for both trading and monitoring news on coins. Day trading takes a lot of time. But nevertheless I manage to do everything.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

I normally write a daily plan with time frames for each activity, try not to overcome limits and spend at least a minute to any of the tasks!

No matter what kind of strategies we do whether it is a daily plan or a calendar and many more... I believe that it is important to have a Self-Discipline at heart. Just my thought...
Blessed J

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Time happens to be the most important assert in this world especially in the cryptoworld. If time was to be a cryptocurrency, it would have been more valuable than bitcoin. I try as much as possible to sleep during the day and stay all night trading and researching. This actually reduces the rate at which i waste time with friends.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Time happens to be the most important assert in this world especially in the cryptoworld. If time was to be a cryptocurrency, it would have been more valuable than bitcoin. I try as much as possible to sleep during the day and stay all night trading and researching. This actually reduces the rate at which i waste time with friends.

Time is important for the management. If manage your process work time is helpful to handle the process and time to complete the work. Time is help to for specter work for time saving. people time to work. Time to good to for the improve the business process. Management is important for the business work and time to completed the process work.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

There are a lot of strange believes about this topic.
First, time cand be "managed": you have 24 hours a day, as everyone: rich, poor, white, black, genius, stupid,... we have all the same time.
So, what it's different is the way we use this time. This means that we can only manage oursel, and the only way to succeed is by focus and self discipline.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

I see to it that i visit this site and my investment in trading everyday if i have more time,  i often visit those from time to time just to monitor the daily movement of the market.
Luxrid

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

I keep balance. I'm fortunate enough that I can spend working hours on crypto but sometimes is hectic.
All in all, I keep balance and more advantage on the crypto side... until I get the retirement Smiley
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Time management is very important to us especially when we have a stable job and trading/bounty could be our part time job.I finished all my works first in my job before I focused on that day on bounty.Completing my post on forum before I go to sleep.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.
Focused on what you think will make it successful as well if it is a trusted team, I'm having a hard time too whether to leave work or continue doing both trading and working.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Time management is very important for everyone. because it is a good thing for one's life. everyone has his / her duty respectively. if I am alone, will divide my time well, between responsibility for day-to-day with time for trading. I will first do everyday tasks, if it is finished then I will start to trade and dig up as much information as possible. usually I look for information at night.
Many people are having a bad time managing their own time between responsibilities at home, school and with bitcoin. Some parents opposed this way of earning money because for them it will just be a distraction in studies. For me, we don't have to spend a lot of time in bitcoin because we can do what we have to do here during our free time. Many people are spending their time incorrectly that is why they end up rushing everything before the deadline. We can divide the number of posts per day, what we have to do is to make sure that we reach that targeted number for that day to avoid adjusting the number for the following days.
In the past, my parent also do not accept my work in this forum. However, when I explain exact what thing I am working to make money and where is the source income I earning, my parent consider again and accept to give me chance continue to working in this forum. And when my government talking about cryptocurrency and its profit, my parent totally accept my job from that time Tongue
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Time management just know your priorities and you are good to go because it is just a matter of priorities. Just do the most important first and do the less important. Just like me for example am a student and i am managing my time in school and my time in doing some cryptocurrency stuff. And alsp plus the social life of course i am a human i need social life and my family. And everytime i have a spare time i am doin some crypto stuff because the time is wasting if i dont. I dont dully wngage myself it is just a matter of part time thing
Most people get much troubles in time management ,and it’s not aside from me. It’s up to your job to arrange your time suitably. I suppose that if you want to manage your time in a good way, you’d better make your own schedule. It partly help you in saving time and especially help you arrange your work efficiently. I’ve seen almost people who are good at managing their time ,all get successful in their work. Although I still don’t have a good schedule for my work to finish my job punctually but I always set again to have my schedule completed.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:56 AM

There are a lot of strange believes about this topic.
First, time cand be "managed": you have 24 hours a day, as everyone: rich, poor, white, black, genius, stupid,... we have all the same time.
So, what it's different is the way we use this time. This means that we can only manage oursel, and the only way to succeed is by focus and self discipline.
Yes, all of us have different ways of using time. People who are traders usually have to use their time more regularly than gore. It might be fork at night time, maybe a morning. So the trader must always be awake.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

I average spent 2-3 hours for bounties, with no allocation for trading yet due current unconducive circumstamstances. So it:s not consume too.many time of mine. And i still have time for reading posts and threads here to add my knowledge.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.

As your explanation above, morning you have to do job in bitcoin and afternoon you have regular work.
For some time you will not feel tired and boring, but lets see after few year. You will feel a bit boring then.
People maybe dont have the same thought with me.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

I usually wrote down my master schedule and post it on my desk. Be committed to follow your daily schedule because in return you will able to achieved all your desired outcome. This will also reflect to your entire character on how you manage your time wisely:)
Pikono

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

Masalah manajemen waktu bagi saya hanya tentang pandangan kita ,jika mengganggap pekerjaan ini berat dan memakan waktu berarti ada yang salah dari pemahaman dan tujuan anda disini. Jika anda paham tentunya hanya perlu sedikit waktu dalam melakukan pekerjaan ini ,anda hanya tinggal memilih mau berkerja keras atau bekerja cerdas .saya seorang mahasiswa saya juga sedang mengerjakan skripsi . Tapi saya mengatur waktu saya dengan baik dan saya bekerja cerdas bukan kerja keras dimana jika kita bekerja cerdas waktu yang kita lakukan lebih efisien .
Terimakasih
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:34 AM

Time management is really difficult, because I am a housewife.Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work. I suppose that if you want to manage your time in a good way, you’d better make your own schedule.Time management is very important for everyone.ecause it is a good thing for one's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: