Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13155 times)
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

set gas high in 60s it's done
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

In my situation I have my real job aside from bitcoin. In morning i work for my real job 9 hours for my office job and I do also my signature campaign by posting if i have a free time or breaktime and after my office hours when i get home i start to monitor my trading. I do trading in night so that i can concentrate in my coins.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

it is hard , especially when your busy with some job and your not online, I got same situation now , i got 2 hours for lunch and a short break and 2 hour before night sleeping , but i do my best!
Decreased the bounty campaigns and just focused on some few.
Focused on what you think will make it successful as well if it is a trusted team, I'm having a hard time too whether to leave work or continue doing both trading and working.
I choosed to keep a job and trade part time , after a while i found out trading is too much riskful to be the first job , especially if you are married and you need to pay the bills too!
but as a second job I'm totally satisfied with it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
That is good, you still have time with your work, yourself and with bitcoin. You are lucky to have a good job and bitcoin so you can gain good profit and save more in the future. I also wanted to have a regular job even if I am always here at home or maybe a small business that I can manage with my own. I am still thinking about that so I can earn good profit at home.
Yeah We can do all that if you are good in thinking of all your time like if you can't do the some work here then dont join but if can then go that's simple, i think in trading its not a big deal because you need only to wait to high for profit,me in campaign i have work 8-9 hours everyday so i post in night or in break time so i can manage and i think the best of all of my answer is my family i will do everything for them.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

Time management is very important when it comes  to your daily routine or work.  You need to divide your time to do all your task in a day.Sometimes because of having a lot to do you escape to rest just to finish all of the things. Aside  bitcoin I also have my regular job ,since  I am in afternoon shift I do all things before going to work and part of it is in bitcoin.
That is good, you still have time with your work, yourself and with bitcoin. You are lucky to have a good job and bitcoin so you can gain good profit and save more in the future. I also wanted to have a regular job even if I am always here at home or maybe a small business that I can manage with my own. I am still thinking about that so I can earn good profit at home.
Exactly, There is no way that we can deny the worth and importance of time. The person who knows the value of time in his life never fails in his life. In my opinion you need to manage your time in a way that you can utilize each and every minute in a positive way. You can make a time table of all the tasks you need to do and when to do.
Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

I spend a lot of time on the weekend, after work regularly read the news and how things are on the market, now that everything is quite unclear, I'm waiting for when my investment will grow, but they fall(((
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:48:37 AM

Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

You have to devote time to participate in your bounty program. Certainly, you take that into account when planning an evening activity.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

Best thing for me is to check it in the morning and at night then leave it alone the rest of the day and enjoy myself. unless its on a run i check more often.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:57 AM

Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.

most of us dont know how to manage their time correctly but because of bitcoin and cryptocurencies we now know how to use it effeciently and effectively. before i was a computer addict and facebook addcit, almost every day i wasted so much doing these unworthy activities in order to past the time , thinking that i dont also have a job that time but not now because ever since i know bitcoin, my life style was also changed drastically. i know i need to manage my time verry well in order to do the forum task.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Business people usually plan their time, I do not think we need such a detailed plan. In fact, many novice traders spend a lot of their days, we need to help these people.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Morning news and research. Management of bounty campaigns in the evening. And so every day. Because in the crypto there are no days off.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

i think it is simple because we only need to know what time we should work in trading and in bounty campaign and how long we need to finish or at least how long we need to online to finish that work. if our time is more than we expect then we must quit and we can continue the other day. i am doing trading in 1-2 hours in the morning, 1-2 in daylight, 1-2 in afternoon, 1-2 in night and before i sleep and i think i can follow this with good and i don't have any problem with this.

Well, on the contrary mate, I don't think it's that simple. Although it may be easier said than done, that would mainly depend on the type of ventures you are going for and the type of tasks you have to do in order to gain a profit. For those who venture in passive means of investment, then a couple of hours will do in order to do all your tasks. However, for those that do a more active approach, like trading, then I would say that you would really have to spend hours at a time in the market because you need to be updated of all the things happening around to help you get better deals and trades.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

I never make bitcoin or my homework as a burden, therefore I feel easy and happy in doing everything though with limited time.
I always put my homework first, because it is my duty, then after everything is done, I do my work in crypto, if during the day I do not have time for crypto, then I do crypto work at night, no matter how time to monitor crypto.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

Effective time management allows individuals to assign specific time slots to activities .The purpose of time management is enabling people to get more and better work done in less time.Keep a journal of activities for a week to identify the times of day when you are likely to be most productive. Like me I have work divide time when to post in my BTC and my work.
gloriam5

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

I do it in the mornings, and in the evening, information about favorite altcoyins I get from the carts of channels, however, and about airdrops and bounties too from there ..
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I do it in the mornings, and in the evening, information about favorite altcoyins I get from the carts of channels, however, and about airdrops and bounties too from there ..
It is really a matter of how we are going to handle our time and management, if you really know how to use your time wisely then there is no way that you can do everything you want, time is precious so we need to value it as much as  we could.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

I go into a deal only when I have time to trade. Although I can trade from the phone, but I prefer to do it at the computer. I have enough time to trade. But if you suddenly need to go somewhere urgently, and the transaction is not closed, then my phone helps me out.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

Work is my number one priority. I simply divide my  time doing bounty campaigns and trading. When i have free time in my work i focused on btt and hearing some news in tha crypto market. Time management is very important. "Time is gold".

Even if we have main job we need have a time management skills because it is very important in our day-to-day activities. Time management skills are valuable in many other aspects of life. This can lead to a build up of stress. Once we have a effective time management, you not only increase your ability to manage your daily tasks effectively, but you also increase the likelihood of putting time where it really counts: towards those long-term goals that you harbor deep down inside.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

Proper time management is so important for us traders to do out tasks and duties appropriately. We all have different obligations and duties to do aside from our jobs abd crypto so we really need to manage things accordingly. As for me, I do what the most important thing to be done first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: