Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 11:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time management.  (Read 13165 times)
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Most of us have a daily responsibilities.
How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?
Smart phone made it easy, you can make your time for trading etc whenever you get free , and the simplest way is to make a time schedule for every work , and your free time is also going to sacrifice for it.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

I think trading will be a very hard or let's not exagerate hard because you need to monitor your coins mostly and be very alert in the market.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

When depending on trading income for your monthly expenses, it is likely that you have to invest 5h+ per day.
But if you cover your monthly expenses with other income, then you can cut that time on trading and focus on research/analysis and do less actual trading.

As with every "hobby" that you turn into your profession, trading wil also become like "work" if you rely on it for your regular income.
So my advice would be to please first cover your monthly expenses with passive income (master nodes, POS etc) and only then start thinking about maybe going full time into crypto.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

When depending on trading income for your monthly expenses, it is likely that you have to invest 5h+ per day.
But if you cover your monthly expenses with other income, then you can cut that time on trading and focus on research/analysis and do less actual trading.

As with every "hobby" that you turn into your profession, trading wil also become like "work" if you rely on it for your regular income.
So my advice would be to please first cover your monthly expenses with passive income (master nodes, POS etc) and only then start thinking about maybe going full time into crypto.
Well, i do think that spending many hours on researching the wrong way isn't effective at doing it in the right way but with less time.
I think spending only about 3-4 hours a day for trading is enough if you're trading for profits.
The most things you have to care about is the news, so that means you have to read all the news and analysis about what will happen, not sitting there for hours , looking at the charts and doing nothing .
Ebihsu

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

Time management is one of the most important skills to learn. And it is said to be that time is money so then if we use our time wisely we can be profitable. So if we know how to prioritize things, then we can manage our time properly.
Viscore

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660

Live with peace and enjoy life!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

I think trading will be a very hard or let's not exagerate hard because you need to monitor your coins mostly and be very alert in the market.
Depending on your strategy, if you are not trading actively then you do not need to monitor the market actively.
Investors are also traders because we trade when we need to cash out, for me I hold longer and my strategy gives me time to relax as long as I still believe in my investment.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Depending on your strategy, if you are not trading actively then you do not need to monitor the market actively.
Investors are also traders because we trade when we need to cash out, for me I hold longer and my strategy gives me time to relax as long as I still believe in my investment.
Yes, that's depends upon us on how we are going to manage our time in trading and some activities our life. And in my side, I just do trading when the time comes  I really need it the most  either the market value  of my coins was low, coz of some necessary expenses in our daily life .
prasad07

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

Time is very important in our life and use of time doing work

tyre remoulding in mumbai
 tyre remoulding in navi mumbai
tyre remoulding in pune
tyre remoulding in kolhapur
tyre remoulding in vapi
tyre remoulding in surat
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

Yes, time management is very important, I use a lot of outside apps to help me out ….
Trello , for example , is a great app when it comes to time management , but I still wish there was an easier way to plan / schedule things …. I don't like spending too much time on my computer ….
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

I let the news come to me by signing up for numerous newsletters. I quickly scan them in my inbox between other tasks. I try not to get sucked in too deep to news - just enough to be informed and hopefully on top of latest developments. As far as scheduling my day, I use Google calendar heavily and do the same type of tasks at the same hour each day. A lot of this becomes habitual which makes me more efficient.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

I let the news come to me by signing up for numerous newsletters. I quickly scan them in my inbox between other tasks. I try not to get sucked in too deep to news - just enough to be informed and hopefully on top of latest developments. As far as scheduling my day, I use Google calendar heavily and do the same type of tasks at the same hour each day. A lot of this becomes habitual which makes me more efficient.

I have a job during the day but I manage to do both working and bitcoining. I do my tasks in campaigns during my breaktime. I make sure to manage my time well. And during nighttime, that is the best time when I can do my bitcoining till I feel sleepy.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:17 AM

Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

You need to prioritize, do the most important thing first and try to multitask. Dividing time so that you can manage all your reaponsibilities to work and time for extra job so that you can earn more.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

Time management is the ability to plan and control how you spend hours in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Most people do not know how to manage their time but if only these people knows how to manage time there is no problem in handling it in our daily living. Everyone of us needs to plan, plan and plan, jot down everything you want to do on that day in order for you not to miss anything you want to do especially in doing bitcoin forum.
it may be sometimes difficult for us to be able to manage our time effectively, let alone suppose we trade and especially when trading the market again crowded or moving fast, maybe we will be difficult to share our time when we are in trading and when we are in bitcointalk forum.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

How do you manage your time in trading and in bounty campaign as well as researching for the news and updates of your favorite altcoin?

well as an employee and bounty hunter sometimes its hard for me to manage  my time because sometimes i get to busy in my job, so what usually i do is during my break time i do some task of my bounties and everytime im free and i dont have client then thats the time that i do my task in bounties

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:53 AM

If time in trading does not equate money I wonder what it is. The time you have make you money and you should not let none of your time to slip away. I try to measure my time in money, if  what I'm doing does not contribute to my objective then I'm losing money!
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

6 Tips to Improve Your Time Management Skills

When you learn and maintain good time management skills, you’ll find freedom from deadline pressure and from stress in general. You’ll be more productive, procrastinate less, and have more time to relax, which helps further decrease stress and anxiety.

Time management skills are like shoes or a good pair of jeans — you may have to try several pair before you find just the right fit. They’re different for each person and you have to find what works best for you. Below are a few that work for me which you may want to borrow.

1. Make a list.
The thing about making lists is that you actually have to use them. You may want to set reminders on your phone and computer.Lists really do work if you use them. One of the most important things is to make sure your list feels attainable. No one wants a 30-item to-do list and have to, at the end of the day, look at the 20 items that didn’t get done. Prioritize yours and others’ needs and plan accordingly. You might even want to make three lists — personal, home and work.
     2. Set deadlines.
Again, there is no point in setting deadlines if you make executive decisions to always push them back. Set a deadline and try your best to stick to it. Set your deadline a few days before the task absolutely has to be done. This allows for the possibility that other things will get in the way, but also allow for you still to get the task done.
     3. Stop multi-tasking.
Multitaskers often seem to think they get more accomplished, but it’s not always the most productive or efficient route. Let’s face it, our minds work better when we are truly able to focus and concentrate on one thing.
     4. Delegate responsibilities.
For those of us who like to be in control the very thought of this is likely to provoke a bit of anxiety. The truth of the matter is that no matter how good we are, we can’t do everything. Sometimes we take on more than we can handle. Delegation is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of intelligence. Find competent, reliable people and share some of the responsibilities. It will allow you to be less stressed and more productive.
     5. Use your downtime.
This tip requires some balance. Using all of your downtime for planning and prioritizing is bad and can lead to increased stress and burnout. However, if you find yourself sitting in early morning traffic, this may be a good time to start prioritizing your day or making plans for dinner. If you’re waiting in the doctor’s office, this may be a good time to write the grocery list. (Just don’t forget it.) If you have opportunities like these make the best of them, but also remember to use them for relaxation as needed.
     6. Reward yourself.
When you accomplish something, celebrate it! How you celebrate is up to you. My word of advice is to keep whatever you choose to do healthy, make sure it’s something you really enjoy, don’t do it in excess, and don’t let it cause you to get further behind.Time management skills are an essential part of making your day just a little easier. Find what works for you and stick to it.

Good luck Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

Time management may be applied to different situation but its goal is to gain quality results, maximizing productivity and making life more comfortable. Make a to-do-list, create a time audit, and make a plan. Balance has a vital role. If you lack balance in your life, you will be stressed out. You need to have a priority.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

Time management may be applied to different situation but its goal is to gain quality results, maximizing productivity and making life more comfortable. Make a to-do-list, create a time audit, and make a plan. Balance has a vital role. If you lack balance in your life, you will be stressed out. You need to have a priority.
Time management is really important specially as a trader. We really need to calculate time near in our patience.  I believe that if we have a patience we can really manage our time buy selecting a good coin even if we are really busy in our daily life of living. I believe that the time management is always important even in or out side the crypto feild.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

Yes, a bigger and better time management is a must not only with bitcoin, but it's required in all aspects and all sectors. As the user stated improper time management always results in failure or loss. So it's good to know more about the different opportunities and make the move at the right time managing it effectively.
It is really important to have a proper time management as we need it in the field of cryptocurrency especially when we do have a job, and we are joining campaign and doing trading in a day, it is so hard to  handle them but you can always find a way if you really love what you are doing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: