Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Loope (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

You must also include that Bitcoin is a decentralized form of digital currency. That is one of the main features of Bitcoin. That means the way of Bitcoin transaction is peer-to-peer. Aside from that, the anonymity of its users is also protected.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:15:16 AM

There's a lot of advantages of bitcoin i'm going to list some of the great adavantages of bitcoin.

• It's global currency, meaning you can transact to different countries it's easier since you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.
• It's price keeps increasing and increasing. If you have bitcoin or invest in bitcoin your money may double or triple
• You can use bitcoin as a mode payment.
• You can earn bitcoin easily. There's a lot of ways in order for you to earn bitcoin.
• You can earn bitcoin no matter what's your age, no matter what's your gender or race.
• It reduces the unemployments in the society.
• It helps students or other people to have extra source of income.
• Easy transaction.

There's many advantages of bitcoin that's vey helpful to our daily lives. That's why bitcoin is the most know and most valuable digital currency in the cryptocurreny world.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

To me,  the advantage of bitcoin is it gives  me a reason of always being with my phone and staying long in the internet,  other than chatting with friends and at the end of the day nothing is gotten.
And being in this forum is like being at work when I am back from work.. Lol.
So, if anyone says it's a form of reducing unemployment in some countries, I'll accept that,  despite the fact that you are not working with the countries concent.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

The advantages of btc ?? Yeah ... i think that knowing  btc and using it or making money from btc are the advantages. Implementing btc deals is also an advantage with hight speed and convenience in the implementation steps. Although the fee per transaction is quite high, this is the biggest disadvantage of btc. The biggest advantage of btc is that users can sit in one place and still be able to make transactions easily and make a significant profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Domenc

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

You don't understand. The main advantage of bitcoin is the ability to use it to build our own economy to which the government will have no relationship. Bitcoin is freedom, but most people did not understand.

That's right. Freedom for us, casual people. That is why bitcoin exist... to prevent infulence of political and banking system...
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

It gives you platform to make money and improve your financial condition and it also provides you opportunities for investment. I thinks  these two are the major benefits of bitcoin for their users.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

Yes I agreed with you mate were bitcoin has a lot of advantages, such as security and safety, quick transaction, low charge, easy to use and very convenient too. And mostly it is very flexible due to it is already an investment and can be an assets too.
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

Bitcoin have advantage like It is decentralized crypto currency, Easy to use and it is safe and secure unless we dont take proper security. No transaction cost or any other extra charges in exchange and Is fast having no limit for amount of money to transfer. It gives many opportunity to invest are money and make more profit. 
Domenc

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:16:51 PM

When you have a small volume of bitcoin and you are not aware about it as well you don't have any knowledge about the same. Suddenly one day you hear about such an innovation and by that time when you find a small amount with you teaches what is it and how good and advantageous. 

Yes, most of the people who are buying bitcoins now in Europe, dont actually understand the power of bitcoin. They are just bying becouse mainstrem media represents it as a good speculative investment....
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
I think bitcoin can reduce unemployed individuals. An employed person is the one who are working to make money and I believe that every person who are working with bitcoin is considered as employed one because we are also making money with bitcoin. It is an online work even though it is not recognizable by the government still this is called as a work.
suryati

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

Yes it's true that's one of the advantages bitcoin, I think there are still many advantages provided by bitcoin like young children can learn to make their own money so more independent not a few of them can produce more than people who work office. For like me, just a housewife can earn extra by simply online from home without having to leave child and home.  Grin
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

It gives us opportunity to invest freely. Unlike other investment that need to many papers or documents. Here, we can move according to what we want and what we like to invest. Some how bitcoin give us more than this. Lets enjoy the freedom

Labay

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

The advantage is you cannot misplace your money because if you have an account you cannot dissappear your money easily.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

Advantage of bitcoin is being decentralized and its cryptocurrency , we can easily process or exchange in digital units which is the BITCOIN.
Bitcoin have no tax but with low transaction fee which is very good to us and we can have bitcoin by just mining it with our computer rig and in mobile phone.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: