Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20492 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:49:34 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the mindset is now so changed since know bitcoin, lifestyle and friends so multiply
This is true, it has a very big changes like in the friends, the friendship become deep it is because they are interesting on what I have now. Most of the people change because of money, so when they know that I earn allot of money using bitcoin they ask some advice in the bitcoin, also the bonding are enjoyable due to money power. Since I'm become involved in the money the always in my mind is to help the others to experience the opportunity so I gave some proof to trust me in earning money.

This is true. People often overlook bitcoin's advantages in a small level of society like our circle of friends or family. It can be a catalyst to find many friend who share the same passion like you do. And then through that experience we find self-satisfaction in what we do and make ourselves a better person.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sameer dadarwal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

For me using bitcoins has many advantages.One of them is from using bitcoins we can increase our income and save some money for our better future.Bitcoins has several more advantages in today's digital world.Because bitcoin is a digital currency.

the advantage of it, it is anonymouse we can forever use it and it is really a big help for all of us thats why i like it, due to its high value in the market it helps me even more thats the advantage of it definitely its value in the market now.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

The capped supply is the biggest advantage. The scarcity of the coin will increase it's value. Just imagine if the worlds millionaires wanted to say "I have 1 BTC", just to brag or to say they do, then there is not enough coins because the world has over 20 million millionaires, imagine what this will do to the price!
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:10:50 AM

Bitcoin is the best option to invest because their price will go up and create a new high rate so this is the competitive edge of Bitcoin which is not found from anywhere, So this is the big advantage to maximize their profits.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future

Well it gives the idea and I strongly agree with, but in my own perception bitcoin contains the advantage of being volatile in value  in the sense that it may be hard for most of the people to transact since they cannot exchange currencies while bitcoin exchange is low, it may lessen the profit of every forum user that may help

pesonet

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

the mindset is now so changed since know bitcoin, lifestyle and friends so multiply
This is true, it has a very big changes like in the friends, the friendship become deep it is because they are interesting on what I have now. Most of the people change because of money, so when they know that I earn allot of money using bitcoin they ask some advice in the bitcoin, also the bonding are enjoyable due to money power. Since I'm become involved in the money the always in my mind is to help the others to experience the opportunity so I gave some proof to trust me in earning money.

This is true. People often overlook bitcoin's advantages in a small level of society like our circle of friends or family. It can be a catalyst to find many friend who share the same passion like you do. And then through that experience we find self-satisfaction in what we do and make ourselves a better person.

This is so much true. For me, the advantages of bitcoin is it can help the individuals to their needs in life. Because you may earn a money on this. Just posting. It may helo you in your daily needs
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
bitcoins helps you to able or to get your daily needs or in a short word bitcoins help you to earn money. one advantage of this is if you're student you don't need to depend on your family about what you need in bitcoin you're earnings in this is enough to get what your needs in your school projects
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

It is quite sadden to see so many people are able to justify the advantages of bitcoin to merely just as an form of investment tool. Bitcoin does have limited quantity but that does not means that it will have values. There must be some unique purpose that the bitcoin can fill the missing gap in this real world that promote it values to be so expensive. Bitcoin is amazing in terms of it technology and how it can overcome the international transaction. You can save on fees, you have seller protection, you have direct transaction instead of taking days to confirm etc.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:31:04 AM

Bitcoin is considered to be one of the most effective way to earn money. In my case, bitcoin has helped me a lot already in terms of providing my daily needs. It has helped me a lot also in terms of changing my ways. I became more productive in my free times because of bitcoin. I also become more better in terms of time management and it really helped me a lot in many aspects. I became more better in terms of reasoning also just like what you said.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

When I first met bitcoin, I already met a lot of advantages. First is the advantage of earning large amount of money which is not given to everyone. Also the advantage of being more proffecient in english and in reasoning out. Most of the people go here to earn money and almost each and everyone ends up meeting their greatest expectations. It's also an advantage that you are able to buy all the things that you need and want.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Stgsurya

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

Bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal Bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike convential currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal. Wink
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

Ofcourse one of the main advantage of bitcoin is the oppurtunity to earn large amount of money due to the continuous increase of bitcoin's value and it is also considered as one of the main reason why many people are interested with it. Your english proficiency can also be improved if and only if you are doing bitcoin most of the time. You can also consider it as a job most of the people are aiming to have so you should be thankful.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

A lot of benefits if we have bitcoin, for example is we can receive and send money to the world only at a cost of no more than $ 3. other than that bitcoin transaction is very safe and fast. bitcoin is also the best choice of investment because it is always profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

Most of the people here consider bitcoin as one of the most powerful cryptocurrency and I think it is one of the most effective way to earn. Many people are here because of the reason that they wany to earn. Some people even leave their daily job to go all on with bitcoin and I don't think it's a good idea to do such things because we all know that bitcoin is uncertain. But still if you are well informed, you should consider yourself as on of the people who has a lot of advantages financially.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:39:46 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages,lets see one by one.

1)   Bitcoin does not involve any kind of cental authority figure in it and because of this
      Reason you are controlling  your own money.

2)   It has very low tranaction fees comparing to wire or bank transfers as they dont have
      Any kind of intermediary institutions.

3)   Bitcoin transactions dont add sales taxes to any of their purchases

4)   Bitcoin users dont need to worry about banks holiday,or any other limitations.
        Here it has high rate of freedom in payment

5)   Information  is transparent here, anyone at anytime can verify can verify the transactions
         In the bitcoin block chain.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

Many benefits we can get if you want to transfer the transaction from real money to bitcoin, maybe you usually send money overseas at a cost of more than $ 25, but with bitcoin enough with $ 2.5
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

bitcoin is now more stable and transaction of it very first
 it has great advantage for its high price.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

bitcoins helps you to able or to get your daily needs or in a short word bitcoins help you to earn money. one advantage of this is if you're student you don't need to depend on your family about what you need in bitcoin you're earnings in this is enough to get what your needs in your school projects

You make it seem like money is just miraculously falling out of the sky, which obviously isn't the case at all. In order to earn money through Bitcoin, you have to invest in Bitcoin where you liquidate your profits after a while, trade Bitcoin, or work for Bitcoin. If you're lucky, you could even earn some bits through signature campaigns, but this shouldn't be seen as income - it's just an extra bonus. Sure, in certain countries signature campaign earnings may add up to a decent amount, but you can't continue to depend on them. What will you do if they end and no new campaign pops up for a while? Or what if signature campaigns get banned entirely? You'll need to focus on finding an actual form of income so you won't be depending on signature campaigns.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

yeah true, bitcoin helps us financially. It also helps us learn how to give importance of our time. instead if doing nothing in my break time before. now I am doing bitcoin because I know it will help me in my expenses. I can pay bills using bitcoins.  These are some of the advantages of bitcoin in our life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: