Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:22:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The advantages of bitcoin  (Read 20496 times)
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

Well for me the advantages of Bitcoin is easy to use, it is almost impossible to hack to, we have full control of our money and also you can carry your bitcoins easily to anywhere in the world. Bitcoin is not a physical assets which means even if there is a war or a natural disaster, you will still have your Bitcoins safe and sound in your wallet  Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

in my own opinion bitcoin has no transaction Costs Sending and receiving Bitcoins requires users to keep the Bitcoin client running and connected to other nodes. Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

I see many advantages of bitcoin,It can be an easy money to many of the users.Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better, certainly bring a positive impact for everyone.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:28:12 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. It is decentralized, anonymous. Also, the fact that no government has control over it. I think this is the money of the future although it has several disadvantages as well. This is a great source of extra income for me. And a great investment, as its price continues to grow.
Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages but it is more likely a more on positive side of bitcoin and that is why it is a good currency and also an investment that can help us to change our way of getting source of income and also it can change how we work in order to get some money because with bitcoin, we can earn money in just our home.

More positive thinking and the benefits of bitcoin for the crowd, and add earnings results from other jobs Wink
the advantages of bitcoins are countless i will not be able to right it all but some of its advantages are that in bitcoins your money will be more safe then banks or other places the easeyest way to earn money is just bitcoins the prices of bitcoins are increasing rapidly.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

the advantages of the first bitcoin easy transactions and can be done anytime and anywhere are not bound by time and place. both get great benefits when bitcoin prices go up drastically. third of every bitcoin user is not in tax because in some countries have not been legalized. these four bitcoins are a very promising investment for the long term
Yes it’s true that its popular digital currency but I think bitcoin make a life easy of a people around the world it help to students, common man, businessman, housewife etc. if I say it help to humanity so I think I will not be wrong bitcoin also give education to the people about trade, investment, mining and these kind of advantages I don’t think so any one can do under one roof.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a lot of advantage.i cant tell you it one by one but i will tell you some of the following.
1.it will help students to pay their university dues and hostel dues.
2.it will also help that we students cant take much pocket money or never take a single dollar from parents by which the parents is happy that my son/ daughter by self fulfill their needs.
3.it will also help in medical, travelling, facilities.
4.if a person needs urgent money, then due to bitcoin we cant say to a friend, that i have not any money
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

Many advantages: Make people success, you can create your own money, Quick transactions, no tracking, fewer risks for merchants, you life is better absolutely!!!
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin has the advantage to get people excited about learning English, elevating one's economic level to the benefits of bitcoin. Excess bitcoin also from privacy as well as decentralized.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
for me bitcoin not as a basic requirement but for other needs that can not be fulfilled by our basic income, if to learn an english and also to improve ability i agree with that opinion. many of which have been rich with bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages. It's variety of way's to earn bitcoin is one of these advantages. You can earn bitcoin through campaign's and offering services through the internet and receive payment via bitcoin.

Another advantage is that the fluctuation of price of these cryptocurrency always end up in a higher value. You can also use the earned bitcoin as investments and saving for future use.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

yes everything you say is true, I also assume that bitcoin has a positive impact on society, especially in technology and blockchain. so that many people who were lay people became more interested in technology.

Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

Most of the reasons that were mentioned sounds so shallow in general.. The advantages of Bitcoin for me is a piece of tech that could possibly advance our society to the next level (cashless) by being decentralized and even faster transaction speed than using your debit/credit cards.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Bitcoin has many advantage. Basically the Bitcoin look that most people try and hard work to get it a lot of convenience. But we can easily earn money without exercising hard work or sweating, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and our earnings connected to the internet network can be much higher than the salary of top company officials. In addition we get many more benefits.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

bitcoin have so many advantage.it is a source of income. it gives us an extra money. it helps to students to complete their study. by using it people can earn money and become rich.bitcoin can remove unemployment problems.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Bitcoin has many advantage, a person who started to use bitcoin as a source of income can change his life for the better as long they are working very hard and put a lot of time in bitcoin they could be rich with bitcoins. That's why there are so many people becomes interested to use it because it is much better working in bitcoin rather real jobs.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

Yes absolutely correct. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin really help a lot to us. Specially to financial problems, it can sustain the daily needs and wants. it can be the reason why our children is still schooling. Also the unemployment rate of our country will affect, many of us did not want to find a job because they are already earning income and also bitcoin is really convenient when it comes to the mode of payment.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages. Here are some of the most common advantages I can think of:

1) It is fast-rising in terms of value. Although its value depreciates massively at times, it sure can rise up extensively again in the coming days.

2) It gives additional income for people worldwide, save for those countries that ban Bitcoins.

3) Very few requirements to earn a living. In fact, it does not discriminate.

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

Bitcoin gives us many advantages such as fast transfer,no identity and it's also easy to use.It's helps us to use our daily needs.it gives additional income for people worldwide.

dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

There are many benefits and  advantages of Bitcoin .Some of the advantages are given below-:
1-Transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous.
2-It is decentralized so no other third party such as banks or governments can  identify or track your transactions.
3-It is easiy accessible and we just need  a mobile phone and an internet connection inorder to use it.
4-Transactions are cheap and quick and no paper work is required.
5-Its skyrocketing price make it the best investment asset that provide high profits in a very short period of time.
6- It can be used as a source of side income.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:43:44 AM

I think Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is giving individuals money to maintain basic needs, it can also reduce the number of unemployment increases in some countries, the benefits of bitcoin and Bitcoin can be used anytime and anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: