Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com  (Read 151405 times)
YaCoinYeah

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:48:41 PM

Ladies, Please!

I got the feeling we all should boil this down. YaCoin put some effort in doing that exchange thing. Somehow all that got a lttle out of hand ...It won't do PXC no good if theres only bitching around on this thread. I mean you all should now the problem with online communication: I'ts much more the perceiver's mind set who sets the tone of a message, less the sender - different to real life wher you have tone of voice, facial expression etc. you can judge from what was meant which way. So the "Begging" for some tip could be understood in a way, but asserting that YaCoin was doing this out of sheer greed goes a little toofar in my opinion. MAybe not a smart move, but anyways ... All what arose from that afterwards now really gets way off ... We should better let Phenix rise. As iamatrix says, there should soon be sth at start which will prevent that scamming stuff, so finally then allwill be great again... So i would propose all act like men, say "Dang, sh*t happened, sorry for that"  - shake hands and then lets get together again to make Phenix rise! There is too much in this coin to get its rep damaged by this Kindergarten stuff Smiley ... No Offence, no wrong interpretation on sides of readers of this msg,pls! Wink I Just want to get along with this coin finally ...Smiley Both sides have their points, so now lets close that case pls for the sake of Phenix ... Praise the Lord, Amen! Wink

I assure you, as I have done throughout the entire thread, I added my tip address the entire time, and only now it has become a "problem." Why? I have no idea. Apparently I'm not allowed to get tips. Either way, I have ran the thread professionally, deleting irrelevant rumors and discussions not relating to PXC or trading.

EDIT: As I have stated previously, " I have executed the deletion of posts from self-moderation to cut the disinformation at the source so as to prevent further spreading of lies."

Keep calm and relax and trade.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oroqen

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:58:03 PM

How does one go about resetting their passworld on phenixauth?
bumpity bump
altsay

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:59:09 PM

All those alt coins are for long term, just dont dump them as soon as mined thats what i'm only asking for  Smiley
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:15:12 PM

This is from the guy who got 10 000PXC from the developers to run the exchange doc. Greed is indeed a bottomless pit...

There seems to be some confusion as to what took place.

We DID NOT give YaCoinYeah 10,000 to start or run the Docs exchange.

He did that all on his own. I only post the PM's because he has already made it public.

(No subject)
« Sent to: iamatrix on: May 20, 2013, 10:43:45 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Hello!

I run the Doc exchange, but even though it's slow tonight I believe we'll have more people wanting to buy PXC.
I message you wondering if I could either purchase a few or quite a few, depending on how much or if you're selling, or if you would be willing to donate to my Doc exchange.

Either way I love the coin and the community right now. Please let me know what you have in mind!
- YaCoinYeah

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: iamatrix on: May 20, 2013, 11:27:19 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Quote from: iamatrix on May 20, 2013, 11:03:25 PM
Sry,

I just saw this..

Give me you PXC Account, I'll donate 10,000

M.

Thank you so much

If you have any for sale I'd still like to buy some  I'm trying to hoard for upcoming exchange

Seriously, deepest respect for you guys.

I have also sent coins to people to give away, covered some people losses on bad trades, sent pool owners coins to give away for promotion.

We have put out a call for Developers and we will back them if needed.

These deals are not private, but I normally do consider the terms of deals private.

On our side we have asked nothing more then, to put the coins to use to promote Phenixcoin.

We are actively working on other deals with other people as well.

We are working hard to promote Phenixcoin, but we do not bribe people to do things.

I was busy today, and away from computer, I got a call that Phenixcoin was up on an exchange. I got a hold of John and we discussed it, and decided that we would ask Vern to take it down.

It is not our intent to try and stop anyone from trading the coins, for everyone involved, this is about money. Miners have bills to pay, devs have servers to pay ect..

But a full exchange at this point, in our opinion was a very bad idea. I will be releasing something today that will make your private trades secure.

This will be a 100% Free service, NO FEES.

So you scumbags out there that seek to rip people off on private trades will have to find some other way to get your coins.

YaCoinYeah can tell you I was NOT happy when I saw this happening.

Its has set my time table back a few days, but this is sorely needed. It will not be just for PXC private trading, it will be for most of the coins, with no fees for anyone.

Give me a few more hours and I will open it for beta.

Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble, I just woke up Smiley and I have not been getting much sleep lately, or seen my wife and kids.. lol 

Michael

I guess YaCoinYeah is saying iammatrix made up the 10k donation PM's.  Because that is all I was said when I got "banned" from the exchange for "spreading rumors".  YaCoinYeah wouldn't explain himself because apparently fucking with other peoples money doens't deserve that kind of respect. 

I have lost all faith in the coin because of him.

YaCoinYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:17:54 PM

Roll Eyes

I did not know if imatrix wanted such information revealed. Since he clearly wants it to be, then yes. I did receive 10k. But that was after I had already began. Wasn't created to be "paid for". It was a kind-hearted donation from imatrix.
YaCoinYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:19:41 PM

You act as if this guy messaged me out of the blue to "run an exchange." Look at the time stamps; I had been well established in the document before I received a tip/donation.
crypt0maniac

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:20:16 PM

and yet you was still begging for tips
YaCoinYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:20:59 PM

"Tip if you like the service" =/= begging.  Roll Eyes

You wonder why I delete posts. Immature posts like this.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:21:22 PM

ahahahahahahah Cheesy now the LIES turned real. From now on , until the devs of this coin speaks up about this and use their power to shut yacoin the frag up , I aint interested in their coin. We all tried and worked hard and he got 10k just to run a google doc? Thanks devs, you show that not only the hourly freeroll sucks.

Also , yacoin , you may have started before the 10k , but you kept asking for more coin as a tip AFTER the 10k , you have more than 10k for running a fragging google doc , just shut up and take the money , greedy much?
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:23:25 PM

Guys guys lets keep it civil...
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:25:20 PM

Guys guys lets keep it civil...
is there any update about development progpress Tongue
nulo0b

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:27:53 PM

feel sadly about people gone because of exchange reason.
actually it hurts PXC
hope people could leave it behind

Def ... But I'm not afraid ... the potential of PXC is just too good ... Wink

Fact, only scared that there alot off troll kids around...
And most miners here are complety driven by stupidity.
And infected by the dump parasite.

My1cent

YaCoinYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:28:05 PM

iamatrix says the open beta exchange will be up in a few hours, in accordance with his last post.
teamtarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:32:01 PM

I assure you, as I have done throughout the entire thread, I added my tip address the entire time, and only now it has become a "problem." Why? I have no idea.

It is that you keep posting stuff like this people have a problem with. I am sure you are 100% aware why people were reacting. If not let me spell it out for you:

You received 10 000 from the developers to run the exchange, not a big problem even though some might say it was kinda generous. Nothing wrong with posting the donation links in the OP of the exchange either.

The problems started when you made this post:

Quote from: YaCoinYeah
Could reallly use a tip people!

Outright begging for tips, making it sound like you really are in need for the coin, when you probably already  have more coins than 99% of the posters who would be willing to do a lot for the 10 000 coins you alreay got.

You seem like a smart guy so I am sure you can see how this rubbed someone the wrong way.

You made matters worse when this was pointed out to you and you started deleting posts and attacking the posters who pointed out that you were coming off like a greedy slimeball.

What you should have done, was admitting you had received the 10 000, deleted the begging post, and apologized for letting greed take control of you. Had you done this I am sure everyone would have accepted it and given you much respect. Now you just come of even worse trying to act like you have no idea what you have done wrong. It is like this kind of greed is a natural thing for you and you think this is the way to handle yourself in this community.
YaCoinYeah

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:36:29 PM

Why would I admit to receiving a donation after having created the exchange when I had no way of contacting the dev who was extremely busy at the time? I wouldn't want to reveal a private trade without his knowledge of it beforehand. Assuming permission makes just if not more trouble for everyone. Thus I deleted posts regarding it. It's that simple.
nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:36:45 PM

iamatrix says the open beta exchange will be up in a few hours, in accordance with his last post.

Nice one
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:38:11 PM

Ok lets nip this thing in the butt right now. YaCoinYeah started the doc on his own free will. YaCoinYeah messaged Iamatrix after he started doc and tried to buy some PXC coin. Iamatrix donated 10k coin YaCoinYeah  since we don't sell our coin that is all. We did not give him anything to run any exchange. I all ready have spoke with YaCoinYeah about releasing private chats and such. This causes issues like the one now and just bad business.

If YaCoinYeah wants to ask for tips well there is nothing i can do about that as he is no part of PXC in anyway. I hope this clears up any issues there
are.

Thanks
                                                      John

TIT coming soon..............
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:48:38 PM

YaCoinYeah  is no part of PXC in anyway.
are.

Thanks
                                                      John

This is all enough for me Cheesy Thanks john , you were right in time as always.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:49:17 PM

Nice post teamtarp. Sums it up very well.

If I am not mistaken the 10k donation from iammatrix was made public in this thread when it happened. How else would anyone know about it? Don't see why you would try to hide it.

Anyways, hope we can get this other exchange up and running asap and that YaCoinYeah can please stfu so he does not single-handily kill this coin. Always fun to see how people like him will never admit to ever doing anything wrong. Can only hope he grows up and learn to handle stuff like this like a man in the future.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ekylypse

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:55:20 PM

TurboCoin, on a new platform, launches PhenixCoin Server. PPS 1%.

Next 3 Block rewards for blocks not found by admins...

http://pxc.turbocoin.us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: