Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91105 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

From Centra tech slack channel:

Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Other Important Updates:
- We are in the process of upgrading our KYC/AML/BSA system to the "gold" standard in the industry used by top named Fortune 500 companies. That Press Release is scheduled for next week to announce the strategic partnership in the implementation of this new system!
- We will be doing our Weekly AMA on Monday 10/16 at 11:00 AM EST.
- We are the in process of finalizing our Support Desk to create tickets and follow up on orders/issues/questions.
- The Centra Wallet App is approved by both Google and Apple and is now downloadable in the respective stores.
- We are still awaiting the results of the audit and certification. We now have an accurate estimate of approximately 7-10 business days, as on the original internal report indicated some corrections that need to be made.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team

A very timely update on the news stories circulating and answers most peoples burning questions.

The price right now isn't really relevant if :-
A) you don't sell now at a loss
B) are not trying to accumulate any more

If you want to add at these levels its a bonus for those that already purchased in the main sale Sept 19th onwards.

You have to remember that Centra is only 2 weeks past the ICO close and they are working on a multitude of projects behind the scenes. Centra Exchange, Cbay, Centra Blockchain

Look where CTR is at the end of Dec 2017 and then mid 2018 once cards are open to the general public I think you will look back on these days and wonder how you managed to buy so cheaply.

This is a long term play not just a.n. other coin you need patience to discover the true value

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

a very cool nerve, but why did it not affect the price in any way? And if more bounties sell tokens, then the price will fall. But in the middle and long term, a cool project
Don't worry. As you can see, it's not a good time for crypto (but not all...). Before beeing affraid, we have to think :

Is there a solid base ? => Yes, CTR is based on REAL things while a lot of crypto are about pump/dumb/short term "dying".

Is there a strong solid plan ( short/medium/long term) about future ? => Yes, cards, network, cbay(<=underestimate), new exchanges, etc...

Is all ok about License/law/visa/mastercard : Yes it is, confirmed and validated, centra is perfectly legal.

Is there a strong team behind ? => Hooooo yes, as soon i have a question i have a reply in the official chat

Is there a lot of "bonus" => Yes, Centra hold a lot of different crypto and can add new as soon as needed

Is...

As a lot of people you expect to wake up a morning and see on coinmarket that 1 CTR = 3/5/10$ but you have to be patient because CTR is not about hype, it's about a real world quality product and it takes months to be used around the world. Second thing about why it doesn't skyrocketing fast is because people are a bit affraid because some past company failled to use visa/mastercard (i don't need to name them, it's useless).

My personal opinion about a nice ROI is late this year (december 2017). Feel free to share yours  Kiss
CentraTech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

From Centra tech slack channel:

Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Other Important Updates:
- We are in the process of upgrading our KYC/AML/BSA system to the "gold" standard in the industry used by top named Fortune 500 companies. That Press Release is scheduled for next week to announce the strategic partnership in the implementation of this new system!
- We are the in process of finalizing our Support Desk to create tickets and follow up on orders/issues/questions.
- The Centra Wallet App is approved by both Google and Apple and is now downloadable in the respective stores.
- We are still awaiting the results of the audit and certification. We now have an accurate estimate of approximately 7-10 business days, as on the original internal report indicated some corrections that need to be made.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team

This is a great news for the centra community.Having the partnership with a bank has really worked well for Centra and the ban has no effect on them.Constant updates, highly responsive support team, salute to you guys!!!

Waiting for the first worldwide supported debit card to be out anytime and the price would climb naturally.

We can't wait to get the card to everyone! The True Value of Centra has yet to be realized Smiley
JJhardcore

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

Just got a bunch for 0.91 cents!! A 35% discount from the ICO!  Grin
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

Just got a bunch for 0.91 cents!! A 35% discount from the ICO!  Grin

So you mean the price is below ICO now? Hmm, what is the discount rate for ICO? Did they offer good rate for discount? Thanks.  Wink
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

Mayb the centra contest put up on Binance gets the price back up. Good efforts from the developers. Im sure they would do this if they were scammers  Roll Eyes

(safe) link  here: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002049891 
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

The Average price of the ICO from Whitelist, PreICO, ICO + Bonuses = $0.71 per CTR

The Binance Contest is good. And they are awaiting the ticker fix to launch the HitBTC announcement.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

CryptoJojo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

the price is going down even with this great news, hope it will recover and rise after receiving the card.
dashingriddler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

the price is going down even with this great news, hope it will recover and rise after receiving the card.

All altcoins are hurting right now as all money is being pulled out to Bitcoin for free fork coins. We all know where this project is going. Not only does have a purpose in it's ecosystem but also in value.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

There is nothing anyone could do with the altcoin prices now, it is a mentality thing, once the FOMO set in it is difficult to curb, it is just a matter of time the Bitcoin gains are coming back to ALtcoin space just don't make any irrational decision and sell to whale

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Winner88

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

any update on the ICO signature campaign payout?
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

I downloaded the app, how do I get the access code to o make account??

Stay Shredded
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

They said, that will give to us code later. Because app not ready now. Now you can make request for accets code:
https://centra.tech/access-code-form/
lentyna

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:43:08 PM

They said, that will give to us code later. Because app not ready now. Now you can make request for accets code:

I did a request 2 days ago and still no access code
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

$0.886208 (-5.79%)
0.00015417 BTC (-13.08%)
0.00261231 ETH (-15.38%)

This is becoming a problem as prices are continuing to drop
Is the price will get under 10k, I put 11k satoshi in livecoin and hope raise soon.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

Further to a number of my posts simply being deleted without response, could I ask if making inquiries as to the insurance purported to be covering the coins deposited to the Centra Wallet app is acceptable? Simply deleting these questions without response is highly unprofessional and very suspicious.

I'm trying to find the details of which insurance company is offering this policy and what the T&C's for it are.

Very similar policy written like Coinbase, Inc., (Also DE Based Corp). They do not disclose that information, and neither do we, on who our policy issuer is for this internal coverage that we, as Centra Tech Inc, offer to our clients, and their is no Federal/State requirement to do so as well. The coverage is as black and white as we put it. If a employee steals your funds it would be reimbursed, if their is a network hack where accounts are compromised, it would be fully reimbursed. We do have a policy in place, and we wouldn't legally disclose it everywhere if we did not. I am not sure why the OP deleted we pay Dash to moderate this thread and he does on his own recognizance.

However, you have a great reputation in this forum, if you want to PM me and sign a NDA I would let legal know about this topic so maybe you can confirm the validity/information of it for your own reporting to the community.

Thanks,

Steve Stanley
PR Director

Great answer!

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

I ve been reading on Centra twitter that full network release will be 1 nov.so we can expect price rise
Will be after eth fork and btc fork so maybe will be more chances to be added to biggest exchange
However i think bittrex will wait untill sec will release his regulations

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
John Cryp

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

I did a request 2 days ago and still no access code

announcement on slack:

Dear Community,

Other Important Updates:

Thank you,

Centra Tech Team

strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:15:31 AM

Hello Dev tell me when will the tokens be distributed to the bounties?
John Cryp

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

Hello Dev tell me when will the tokens be distributed to the bounties?

quote from bountymanager today in Slack:

I've got almost ETH addresses that needs to be changed, at the moment of writing, gonna update them and Signature Participants are expected to see their CTRs by Sunday/Monday maximum.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: