Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
jarangoyang0

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

We are now rapidly approaching the middle of Q3. Expect more exciting updates about the development of the project
Already marked my calendar for that day. Can't wait to see what 2019 would bring us. Hope it would attract some whales who do master nodes.
Yes, hopefully many people will be more interested in this project and more valuable in the future
in a project of confidence to succeed.it very important.in the digirtal era as now skills very important.in DIGITAL STASH I hope it will make a challenge that can compete digitally until succed is achueved
I"M very excited that what is allocated about all project will be successfull and will be proud, because the great project are the best team
the positive think can be right project.life is great think should be a great knowledge fot a great future
the global economy at this time is a reference in life as time goes by we must follow market trends.the digital STASH blockchain its must be great markets for a global wconomic
i hope stash bring me good a digital currency with a good exchange for a great economy because stash have a great project
the stash is the best market for a development global in the market global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

We are now rapidly approaching the middle of Q3. Expect more exciting updates about the development of the project
Already marked my calendar for that day. Can't wait to see what 2019 would bring us. Hope it would attract some whales who do master nodes.
Yes, hopefully many people will be more interested in this project and more valuable in the future
in a project of confidence to succeed.it very important.in the digirtal era as now skills very important.in DIGITAL STASH I hope it will make a challenge that can compete digitally until succed is achueved
I"M very excited that what is allocated about all project will be successfull and will be proud, because the great project are the best team
the positive think can be right project.life is great think should be a great knowledge fot a great future
the global economy at this time is a reference in life as time goes by we must follow market trends.the digital STASH blockchain its must be great markets for a global wconomic
i hope stash bring me good a digital currency with a good exchange for a great economy because stash have a great project
the development of cuurency now is very amazing the capability of skill of market about stash is for a big job
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

the development of cuurency now is very amazing the capability of skill of market about stash is for a big job
i hope the world in my hand with a joining a stash digital blockchain the make my life easy for a good knowledge
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

I just read the in the email today about Zk-Snarks. Very good advancements with the development! I hope you can do some beta testing to a few people over the testnet before the release.
Yes, that's really, great news.  I think that they will do it. Testing is an integral part. The project is moving forward, and I look forward to launch.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

stp price very cheap right now and also stash community very positive and confident about this project..
i am also following stash telegram group..
heard that big news on the way and will be announce in coming days or weeks.. best wishes..
Very cheap with all the potentials. Time to load the bag and prepare to hodl for a long time 😊
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

stp price very cheap right now and also stash community very positive and confident about this project..
heard that big news on the way and will be announce in coming days or weeks.. best wishes..
Very cheap with all the potentials. Time to load the bag and prepare to hodl for a long time 😊
STP is still left unnotice. It's totally undervalued right now. I'm projecting 10x increase in the first months of their own blockchain release. Also wanted to mine if applicable.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

STP is still left unnotice. It's totally undervalued right now. I'm projecting 10x increase in the first months of their own blockchain release. Also wanted to mine if applicable.
Looks like the market is starting to wake up to the potentials now. Seeing some bigger orders on forkdelta. Someone's trying to get in on the project
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

[/quo e]
i hope the world in my hand with a joining a stash digital blockchain the make my life easy for a good knowledge
Quote from: Chrmel612 on August 09, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
I just read the in the email today about Zk-Snarks. Very good advancements with the development! I hope you can do some beta testing to a few people over the testnet before the release.
yes . i hope the development  is going the best release and i hope many people joined the project
i hope the stash are can be a great market and be positive community for our ffuture
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

[/quo e]
yes . i hope the development  is going the best release and i hope many people joined the project
i hope the stash are can be a great market and be positive community for our ffuture
the global economic have a good idea for our job stash can be smart currency for our skill
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Looks like the market is starting to wake up to the potentials now. Seeing some bigger orders on forkdelta. Someone's trying to get in on the project
Yeah saw that too. The guy acquired a huge amount of STP . Perhaps maybe he's been doing it ever since he heard of STP. He might be the one who places buy orders on Delta.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

[/quo e]
the global economic have a good idea for our job stash can be smart currency for our skill
in the global economic development its very important that the development of currency is very fast.STASH is very meaningful hopefully this is the beginning of change
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

To those at the top, stop quoting your replies please you're making this thread hard to read and to follow important updates. Go spam elsewhere. This is not a proper place for spam.

Chrmel612

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

--SOME SPAM MESSAGE
Anyone please help me report this freakin spammer on this thread. He's also copying my words from one of his quote. What a garbage user in the forum. There should be a instant ban for these users.

jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

[/quo e]
in the global economic development its very important that the development of currency is very fast.STASH is very meaningful hopefully this is the beginning of change
Yes, that's really, great news.  I think that they will do it. Testing is an integral part. The project is moving forward
the development of STASH very i hope the project its will be success for every time
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

--SOME SPAM MESSAGE
Anyone please help me report this freakin spammer on this thread. He's also copying my words from one of his quote. What a garbage user in the forum. There should be a instant ban for these users.
Reported. Do they ban users if they get enough reports?

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Yeah saw that too. The guy acquired a huge amount of STP . Perhaps maybe he's been doing it ever since he heard of STP. He might be the one who places buy orders on Delta.
Yes there was a long time a big order at a low price. But it did not close. Perhaps the dynamics did not go unheeded. And the order price has been changed to the actual. It is very good.
jarangoyang0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

[/quo e]
Yes, that's really, great news.  I think that they will do it. Testing is an integral part. The project is moving forward
the development of STASH very i hope the project its will be success for every time
with the development of world technology will take place rapidly .i hope stash will make progress
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

Until now the STASH price is still very low. Is there still development of this project to progress in the future?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Until now the STASH price is still very low. Is there still development of this project to progress in the future?
According to Telegram Stash channel, stash developers are still working on project.
Team announced integrate Zk-Snarks into the Stash code base, you should join telegram group for more updates.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

According to Telegram Stash channel, stash developers are still working on project.
Team announced integrate Zk-Snarks into the Stash code base, you should join telegram group for more updates.

Any news recently, in terms of project development, like pictures of office locations, team doing road show promoting the project? otherwise, project seems like nothing but telegram/bitcointalk response
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: