Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Judd-prov

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.
What demand? Hope it has been addressed by now. Could have hinted what it was and maybe the urgency involved
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

We've made some exciting development recently and we will be sharing it with the community shortly!
Q3 is HERE!

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

We've made some exciting development recently and we will be sharing it with the community shortly!
Q3 is HERE!
That's really great, well i was thinking about made an post about Q3 STASHPAY updates but when i open the thread so i looked at your post.
Really glad to see finally STASHPAY going to publish some updates about project. Now i'm waiting for STASHPAY latest news.  Smiley
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

good progress and hopefully it will be better for the future ahead for the trading hopefully be more familiar with this coin and the greater the volume in the market
Only a few months till we see a working Blockchain and mainnet for Stash. That will bring out the true value of stash. Those people who got lucky to buy today will surely gain high profits from it.

When will Stash mainnet be launch? what can we expect from STASH working blockchain, any businesses/users of Stash blockchain technology?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

good progress and hopefully it will be better for the future ahead for the trading hopefully be more familiar with this coin and the greater the volume in the market
Only a few months till we see a working Blockchain and mainnet for Stash. That will bring out the true value of stash. Those people who got lucky to buy today will surely gain high profits from it.

When will Stash mainnet be launch? what can we expect from STASH working blockchain, any businesses/users of Stash blockchain technology?
Q3 in 2018 is there projected launch of Mainnet. As of now it is still unknown whether we'll see it early in Q3 or it will be announced/released in late Q3.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Vewilvifumb

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

The plan will be successful! Very nice idea, credible project.  Good luck DEV's!
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to update you on the STASHPAY.IO development progress.

STASHPAY.IO is an open source cryptographic software that combines many innovative protocol features from Bitcoin, Dash and Zcash to provide instantaneous transactions (StashSwift), increased network capacity, low transaction fees and state-of-the-art zero-knowledge cryptography using zk-snarks proofs.

Over the last few months the Stash team has been working really hard and has been making some great progress on the StashPay roadmap. We have managed to complete a number of milestones that have brought us closer to finalising STASHPAY.IO.

To date the team has made following progress:

•  Designed StashPay.IO
•  Integrated the zk-snarks library into the StashPay.IO software
•  Implemented joint split transactions allowing for transparent and shielded transactions
•  Set up the consensus protocol
•  Tested the transparent transfer of stash coins on StashPay.IO
•  Automated network deployment and maintenance tools
•  Setup testnet genesis and seed nodes
•  Preliminary inodes setup and testing
•  Preliminary blockchain explorer
•  Researched replay protection
•  Developed external CPU mining tool

We are very pleased with the milestones that have been reached and the work that has been completed so far. While there is still much more work to be done we are on track to have STASHPAY.IO finalised and ready for release in early October this year.

Over the next 3 months we will be devoting a significant amount of time to testing STASHPAY.IO prior to launch. We will endeavour to keep you all posted on further development progress.

Regards

Stash Team

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades!
Riveting idea, percipient plan!  Good luck guys!
Here's an update on Stashpay.io, you've been waiting for.

We wanted to update you on the STASHPAY.IO development progress.

STASHPAY.IO is an open source cryptographic software that combines many innovative protocol features from Bitcoin, Dash and Zcash to provide instantaneous transactions (StashSwift), increased network capacity, low transaction fees and state-of-the-art zero-knowledge cryptography using zk-snarks proofs.

Over the last few months the Stash team has been working really hard and has been making some great progress on the StashPay roadmap. We have managed to complete a number of milestones that have brought us closer to finalising STASHPAY.IO.

To date the team has made following progress:

•  Designed StashPay.IO
•  Integrated the zk-snarks library into the StashPay.IO software
•  Implemented joint split transactions allowing for transparent and shielded transactions
•  Set up the consensus protocol
•  Tested the transparent transfer of stash coins on StashPay.IO
•  Automated network deployment and maintenance tools
•  Setup testnet genesis and seed nodes
•  Preliminary inodes setup and testing
•  Preliminary blockchain explorer
•  Researched replay protection
•  Developed external CPU mining tool

We are very pleased with the milestones that have been reached and the work that has been completed so far. While there is still much more work to be done we are on track to have STASHPAY.IO finalised and ready for release in early October this year.

Over the next 3 months we will be devoting a significant amount of time to testing STASHPAY.IO prior to launch. We will endeavour to keep you all posted on further development progress.

Regards

Stash Team
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

So, these questions popped up on the Telegram channel on why Stash is not using zk-STARKs and how toxicity is being handled

RE: zk-starks

Zk-starks was not around when Stash was conceived.

Zk-starks as far as we are aware is not yet finished and is still very much in the experimental phase while zk-snarks has been around for some time, is stable and proven.

Our understanding is that in the future zk-starks will provide their technology in return for project tokens. So there is a chance that it's something that we may explore in the future.

RE: toxic waste

In regards to toxic waste we know the zcash team has made some improvements in this space using Multi-party Computation Protocol. It's something actively researching and will provide some more feedback as we get closer to the release of STASHPAY. IO released.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

so is there any plan or idea to benefit masternode holders before mainnet launch? for example, I invested since day 1 with the highest bonus to be the earliest adopter. I haven't sold any STP I have and in fact I have only bought more in  the exchanges. I've been trying to support this project but it's unfair for early investors to not see our holdings growing, price is irrelevant, what's key is being able to accumulate more stp through masternodes. I want to suggest some of the unsold tokens to be distributed to early investors. As a support through all this dumping, to at least have the opportunity to hold more stp.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

A very awesome update to community. So Stash mainnet is going to be live sometime in Q3. Can't wait how it can affect the valuation of STP. As of now, it's still undervalued.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

I expect you success!
Riveting approach, unprejudiced plan, extraordinary results.
i know very good project they are working on.. but there is no more updates...
admin said that stashpay blockchain will be launch in q3 now we are in q3 i hope blockchain on the way ...
they will release more updates very soon ....
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

Wish many investor support your plan when Token Sales will start.
Token sale was October last year. Tokens have been issued and currently trading on IDEX and Nebula. Blockchain launch is set for Q3
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Good day team! Their idea is rather engaging in my mind! Aesthetic vision, seamless website.
Thanks for your support. Be sure to check out the WP and join the Telegram channel as we approach the launch of the blockchain
Limotine

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

I'm review in concept on your project, It is truly nice!
A very detailed and profitable project, impeccably approach, informed design.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 12:13:26 PM by dr.cheema

We are already in Q3, as admin said that STASHPAY blockchain will be launch in Q3 but there is no news about project on social platform.
Well may i know about exact date of blockchain launch date? Or we will have to wait one, two months more.
I am holding more than 10k STASHPAY for run master-node, waiting for more updates.  Smiley
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

We are already in Q3, as admin said that STASHPAY blockchain will be launch in Q3 but there is no news about project on social platform.
Well may i know about exact date of blockchain launch date? Or we will have to wait one, two months more.
I am holding more than 10k STASHPAY for run master-node, waiting for more updates.  Smiley

I'm holding more than 80K Stashpay and waiting for Stash blockchain to run master-nods as well. hope that the Stash blockchain launch soon.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

I'm holding more than 80K Stashpay and waiting for Stash blockchain to run master-nods as well. hope that the Stash blockchain launch soon.
Everything's going according to plan. The moment of truth will soon be upon us shortly. So excited to run a couple of nodes too
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

How is the project progress? any update? am following the project and would be cool to see Stash team working behind the scenes,etc...
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: