Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.
But with Nebula coming up, I think a lot of thing's going to change
Would be great if STASH added to IDEX
Here is the link you need https://idex.market/eth/stp

Thanks for the link, currently not much trading at the moment. Best time to bags.
With ED down again, volume should be turning up on IDEX
ED is down again?
What's going on with those folks?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

I love ED, but they really have been shooting themselves in the foot these days
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Really looking forward to the Nebula release. Hopefully it will Stash some more recognition. I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks now and really seems like Stash has a great community and looking forward to more updates from the dev team. Today I finally bought 20,000 Stash and cannot wait until September to run a node for the first time.

Thanks

Hunter

running a node means running a computer, verify transactions?
Yes, it is

Voknap

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

What is the circulation of the stash supposedly on the network?
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 09:32:50 PM by Cryptotina

I'm all for IDEX now.

Thanks for the link, currently not much trading at the moment. Best time to bags.
ED is down again?
What's going on with those folks?
They need to find a solution to whatever the issue maybe, or else would really affect both users and project.
conserv

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

What is the circulation of the stash supposedly on the network?
Bellow was posted by the Stash team?

Hi Everyone,

We would like to provide you all with an update of the final numbers for the STASHPAY (STP) Token distribution.

All STP Tokens have now been distributed and the Stash Vault has been frozen.

If you cannot see your tokens in your address, make sure you save the following parameters in your wallet:

Token Contract Address: 0xecd570bBf74761b960Fa04Cc10fe2c4e86FfDA36

Token Symbol: STP

Decimals: 8

During StashPay token sale 7,144,523 STP Tokens were purchased for a total of 15.548 BTC and 651.79 ETH.

There was also 1,108,150 STP Tokens distributed for bounties and there are 300,000 STP Tokens that will be sent out for the StashPay Draw shortly.

This means there is a total of 8,552,673 STP Tokens in circulating supply. These are the only STP tokens that can be freely bought and sold.

The remaining unsold tokens of 352,555,477 have been placed in the Stash Vault. The Stash Vault has now been frozen and hence these tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain.

The frozen STP tokens in the Stash Vault are an important resource and the intention is to use them for the benefit of the StashPay project. This may include allocating tokens to partnerships, burning tokens to reduce supply or adding them back to the mining pool for the benefit of miners and Inodes. However, it is important to understand that these frozen STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum blockchain and are out of circulation until the StashPay.IO software is finalized.

Additionally, all team and advisor tokens are also frozen and cannot be transferred until the StashPay.IO software is finished.

Lastly there is 36,291,850 in STP tokens that are being held in the Development and Advisor pool. The team may use these tokens over the next 9 months as an additional resource to help with the project development as well as to attract new talented team members and quality advisors to the project.

So to summaries there is only 8,252,673 STP Tokens in circulation these are the only tokens that can be freely bought and sold. The Stash Vault and all team member and advisor tokens have been frozen until the StashPay.IO software is finalized. These STP tokens cannot be transferred on the Ethereum Blockchain.

The StashPay team has moved to research and development mode. We are exploring various exciting possible partnerships and are looking to add more talent to the team. We will keep you all posted on any developments as they happen.

Regards

StashPay Team
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Yeah. Perhaps ED is having technical issues, but IDEX is fully operational, running smoothly, fast and accepting new users with no problem.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Yeah. Perhaps ED is having technical issues, but IDEX is fully operational, running smoothly, fast and accepting new users with no problem.
Ed does look lonely this time it seems unfinished for handling technical problems, but i see in idex why the volume of stash there is very small only zero what happened?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
conserv

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Ed does look lonely this time it seems unfinished for handling technical problems, but i see in idex why the volume of stash there is very small only zero what happened?

you can see here on https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/ that a lot have a very small volume
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:59:30 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 11:13:37 PM by Cryptotina

I'm all for IDEX now.

you can see here on https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/ that a lot have a very small volume
STP is among the small volumes, but will fly to the moon.
conserv

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Thats what I’m shooting for. Bought a little over 20,000 and can wait to run an iNode. Fairly new to crypto so in September it’ll be the first time for me running a node.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.

Thats what I’m shooting for. Bought a little over 20,000 and can wait to run an iNode. Fairly new to crypto so in September it’ll be the first time for me running a node.

IDEX is a relatively new decentralize exchange, thus not that much volume.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Etherdelta very irretating Exchange ... waiting for new Exchange hope so Nebula exchange will be good one like kucoin.  Smiley

I hope we will be see good news about stastpay soon. Good Luck Stash Team.  Cool
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

I'm all for IDEX now.

In my own view is that many actually prefer etherdelta to idex or other exchanges because no matter how we hate it is still the most people and one stop for alot of traders

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

At this rate, if ED doesn't get its act together, it's game over. Cryptos never sleep. Having to wait by the sidelines for close to a week now is bad for any trader
conserv

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
Merited by hoop (1)

At this rate, if ED doesn't get its act together, it's game over. Cryptos never sleep. Having to wait by the sidelines for close to a week now is bad for any trader
Idex is quickly gaining popularity and has most of the tokens ED does. I’ve talked to some people and read a lot of articles about Idex and ED making people a lot of money because they are the place a lot of these cryptos get listed on first

But I agree with you. ED needs to pull it together.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:15:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:36:25 PM by Cryptotina

I'm all for IDEX now.

That's great! Good for you, right decision on buying STP pal.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

I'm all for IDEX now.

In my own view is that many actually prefer etherdelta to idex or other exchanges because no matter how we hate it is still the most people and one stop for alot of traders
True. But do they really prefer Etherdelta or need it? Be nice if Etherdelta step up their game though.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
what coin do you mean? if stp i do not think there is any in kucoin, but if you ask about the experience about transferring from Ed to kucoin I have never done that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: