Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

Hi all. When open nebula.exchange?
Nebula exchange I see info on twitter this March if no mistake will be launched but I think there will be more time to finish everything so I hope you be patient as I am also waiting for that to happen.
Yeah Nebula is to launch ending of March, probably early of April is best to expect it.
I think they are delaying. At first it was said about February ...
Well we just gotta wait and see how it goes. Pretty sure it will be in early April than ending of March.

We have received an email from Nebula asking to confirm the StashPay contract address which hopefully is a sign of some progress on the horizon.

No specific launch date was specified.

We will keep you posted once we know more.
Finally! A move from Nebula at least. Would keep watch though, thanks.
Probably this might keep stash in shape and help with some more hype
Yup that's what we're expecting next..
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

any update about project ?
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

Hi all. When open nebula.exchange?
Nebula exchange I see info on twitter this March if no mistake will be launched but I think there will be more time to finish everything so I hope you be patient as I am also waiting for that to happen.
Yeah Nebula is to launch ending of March, probably early of April is best to expect it.
I think they are delaying. At first it was said about February ...
Well we just gotta wait and see how it goes. Pretty sure it will be in early April than ending of March.

We have received an email from Nebula asking to confirm the StashPay contract address which hopefully is a sign of some progress on the horizon.

No specific launch date was specified.

We will keep you posted once we know more.
this was keep me trust this project. dev always been here with us to keep updated not all project will be willing answering all repeated question and keep this thread alive.. im sure they are very serious to make this project successful.. im glad hold some stash in my vault. keep it up dev!! i trust on stash going to the moon. lambo are coming for sure.lol

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Yeah. The DEV team has been nothing short of communicative, carrying us along every step of the way. That's why I've been more than happy to hang around here
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

any update about project ?
Yeah there are updates and progress as you can see stated above.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

Yeah. The DEV team has been nothing short of communicative, carrying us along every step of the way. That's why I've been more than happy to hang around here
best thing to do i think stay put for sure stash is working hard it will show off eventually

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

best thing to do i think stay put for sure stash is working hard it will show off eventually

Hello! The idea behind Stashpay looks awesome, but where can I find any proof of development by stashpay development team? And how far until main net is finally deployed? I want to see this token converted from ERC20 into the native token shortly!
Cryptotina

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

I agree Stash has great potentials and its working hard to reach the ultimate goal. But right now we should follow up on every movement of the project carefully and help it grow in anyway possible cause in the end the community will benefit from it.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Hello! The idea behind Stashpay looks awesome, but where can I find any proof of development by stashpay development team? And how far until main net is finally deployed? I want to see this token converted from ERC20 into the native token shortly!
Will they changed it to native token?

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

We all agree that the Stash project idea is excellent. But we want to know what steps have been taken in the project progress till now.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Stash STP tokens will be swapped 1:1 in Q3 for its native cryptocurrency on its own blockchain. The remaining cryptos will be mined from the blockchain or as staking/masternode reward
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

We all agree that the Stash project idea is excellent. But we want to know what steps have been taken in the project progress till now.
Well, the latest update from the team says Nebula exchange is just round the corner and they are adding new team member to the team. Also thinking there may be some partnership announcements incoming - I hope
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Stash STP tokens will be swapped 1:1 in Q3 for its native cryptocurrency on its own blockchain. The remaining cryptos will be mined from the blockchain or as staking/masternode reward
I really they dont shift this Q3 it will be great if they hit it on time i will help clear things and bring stash up

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

I really they dont shift this Q3 it will be great if they hit it on time i will help clear things and bring stash up
It is perfectly. Such an action will give co-advantage and independence. I hope the Q3 is a real date, without jumps.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
coin24h

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Can you tell me that this project has been neglected?
Can not find any trading platform supporting STP? I need to release it because I have not invested much but I am disappointed with this project
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Can not find any trading platform supporting STP? I need to release it because I have not invested much but I am disappointed with this project
if you do not believe it, then leave it and if you believe it remains a part of investing. it's because no one knows the future will happen good and bad.

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

Hi Coin24h,
STP has not been abandoned by the team. The blockchain is actively being developed at the moment. Etherdelta's recent downtime impacted on our market volume with most traders  unaware of our listing on IDEX. However, IDEX is increasingly becoming more appealing to traders and with Etherdelta back, we're finally moving up. Also, the entire crypto market has been in a slump these past three months, making sustainable momentum a chore for most. However, we're happy to announce that STP value has not been greatly impacted on the market compared to other cryptos and with our upcoming launch on Nebula, we're confident of making volume headways

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

It is perfectly. Such an action will give co-advantage and independence. I hope the Q3 is a real date, without jumps.
The team hasn't given any indication to the contrary
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

You can try to sell by the contract number on EtherDelta or ForkDelta or IDEX, but there is not much point in this. If you want to return at least part of your investment, it makes sense to wait for the third quarter and exchange for coins on own blockchain of STP
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Hi Coin24h,
STP has not been abandoned by the team. The blockchain is actively being developed at the moment. Etherdelta's recent downtime impacted on our market volume with most traders  unaware of our listing on IDEX. However, IDEX is increasingly becoming more appealing to traders and with Etherdelta back, we're finally moving up. Also, the entire crypto market has been in a slump these past three months, making sustainable momentum a chore for most. However, we're happy to announce that STP value has not been greatly impacted on the market compared to other cryptos and with our upcoming launch on Nebula, we're confident of making volume headways
Some people are just too impatient. The whole market has been in a slump with majority of cryptos losing 50% of their values. Some 70%. Wait till the market gets it feet back
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: