Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | STASH | Digital Money For Everyone | ZK-Snarks | iNodes (Masternodes)  (Read 67168 times)
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Think it's best we see how Nebula performs first. It services could rival Kucoin's
Of course we can still make use of kucoin without abandoning Nebula, but the problem is the expenses in listing. Be nice to have more than 2 exchange platforms though.
I think the team is not willing to pay to sign up for a better exchange, I am still waiting for the nebula yesterday saying mid February but still no progress You can see STP running in place at ED and idex.
Yeah, the project could use more updates. However, they are working on it while we wait for Nebula to launch.
More updates are incoming. Expect some fresh new look and updated information as we prepare to kick down the blastdoors of Q2

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
Why?
It's like transferring ETH from one wallet to another. There's no complexity behind it. However, if your transaction is taking time, it may be that the network is congested
I think she tried transferring during one of those infamous network congestion
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Quick question: Has anyone here ever tried to transfer ETH from etherdelta to kucoin exchanger?
Why?
It's like transferring ETH from one wallet to another. There's no complexity behind it. However, if your transaction is taking time, it may be that the network is congested
Had a problem transferring and I doubt its result of network congested
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Think it's best we see how Nebula performs first. It services could rival Kucoin's
Of course we can still make use of kucoin without abandoning Nebula, but the problem is the expenses in listing. Be nice to have more than 2 exchange platforms though.
I think the team is not willing to pay to sign up for a better exchange, I am still waiting for the nebula yesterday saying mid February but still no progress You can see STP running in place at ED and idex.
Yeah, the project could use more updates. However, they are working on it while we wait for Nebula to launch.
More updates are incoming. Expect some fresh new look and updated information as we prepare to kick down the blastdoors of Q2
Fresh new look surely will do the project some good, can't wait 😀
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

The team is looking to develop organic volume for STP on existing exchanges. High volume will be a great source of leverage when STP is presented for listing on other exchanges
they should focus also at exchanges.. if they wanna to keep their token alive. if not this will be a shit token. they need to sell some token if they wanna to keep the project alive.. long term until when? investor will losing hope if there was no any new news about it. this was month february. still no news.
I'm willing to wait to see how Nebula performs first
Nebula is set to announce their platform launch very shortly
Yeah but when exactly, that's the question. There should be updates on this from Nebula developers.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

The team is looking to develop organic volume for STP on existing exchanges. High volume will be a great source of leverage when STP is presented for listing on other exchanges
they should focus also at exchanges.. if they wanna to keep their token alive. if not this will be a shit token. they need to sell some token if they wanna to keep the project alive.. long term until when? investor will losing hope if there was no any new news about it. this was month february. still no news.
Yeah but when exactly, that's the question. There should be updates on this from Nebula developers.
I've subscribed to their newsletter to keep updated on their launch
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

i also subscibed Stash newsletter for latest new but i dont think so this month any latest news about STP will come.
Hope so next month latest news will come with new exchange.  Wink
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

Yeah same here, best way to keep updated.
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

i also subscibed Stash newsletter for latest new but i dont think so this month any latest news about STP will come.
Might actually be amaze with what team Stash has laid out for the new month. 
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Might actually be amaze with what team Stash has laid out for the new month. 
good job but for the price in the market is still not good and maybe many people have a lot of annoyed with this project
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:25:23 PM

I've done transfer all the time on small amount. Had no problem because Etherdelta's smart contract can handle it.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Yeah. Had a slight problem transferring but presently normal.
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

I understand that asking about the timing of entering the exchange is simply useless?)))

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

I've done transfer all the time on small amount. Had no problem because Etherdelta's smart contract can handle it.
the thing with etherdelta is just to make sure you follow the procedure which is actually not stated but found along the trading ways and then maintain that and you will be fine

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I understand that asking about the timing of entering the exchange is simply useless?)))
Welcome to the club.
The best thing is just to sit and wait. It will come
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Can barely contain myself anymore! Someone please say something - NOW?
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

Can barely contain myself anymore! Someone please say something - NOW?
Keep it together man and act your age! You're going to make us children lose the little cool we've been mustering too
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

In the famous words of Satoshi Nakamoto "Just HODL!"

echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

i think this coin is dead  Angry
Cryptotina

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

We are waiting for Nebula to launch, then STP to the moon
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: