Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7167 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Yes, I am a true believer of Bitcoin and some aother powerful crypto currencies. I believe that their values and prices will go up highly in the few next months and years, that's why I keep holding BTC, ETH and similar coins for long term.
Such digital currencies have very promising potential and they are expected to rise up in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoshJelly

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Before i do not believe on these because of fake scam news on bitcoins the so called "cryptocurrency", but now i believe on it now because of my friends good feedbacks and studying personaly on it. I believe.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Yes,I am one of those who believe on the vision of Bitcoin to the world in technology advancement, sooner it can be realize that this technology will be seen positively making an era of cryptocurrencies and the only thing as of now is that we are still on the process of educating people on what really it is,it's purpose and vission and this is our mission.
serenacalce

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Everyone should give himself a hope, no matter how small the chance of realizing it. Resolve to stop selling bitcoin for five years. If there's nothing left after five years, what's the matter? It's all the money.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I think bitcoin is the king of crypto. bitcoin is the future currency, Fluctuations and negative news cannt be affected me. I still believe it.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Yes, I am a true believer of Bitcoin and some aother powerful crypto currencies. I believe that their values and prices will go up highly in the few next months and years, that's why I keep holding BTC, ETH and similar coins for long term.
Such digital currencies have very promising potential and they are expected to rise up in the near future.
Yes, I am a true believer of bitcoin and some other crypto currencies that I know it helpful to everyone. I believe that bitcoin will be more useful to them and helpful for the future generation. Even bitcoin price drops but I really do have a patience for me to trust it and believe bitcoin in my own way.  I really do believe that bitcoin is for our future and price of this will rise or increase that high in the near future.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

The function of bitcoin as a online currency first attracted me to buy it. It was also exciting that after several news that some big companies are starting to open up to bitcoin's technology. But due to expensive transaction fees, it felt that we're paying more money than what it suppose to cost. I still believe in bitcoin and still hoping for much cheaper transactions fees.

Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

In the world of crypto currency, I would advice being a believer, because nothing for now is certain, we all can see the price going up and down and see crashing economy, and these things are having effects on the bitcoin, But here is what i believe, more crypto currencies will rise and will be better and stronger, the future is digital and so will money be as well, i am a believers that this system will be perfected and widely acceptable by the majority, and almost all the people will have knowledge of it and wont be afraid to use the services .. that's is what i believe ..
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

I'm a true believer... I think bitcoin will become one of the major currency for exchange in the future.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

I really can call myself a true believer because I sincerely admire the bitcoin, its technology and perspectives that he obladaet. I hope that all of them will be translated into reality.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

Bitcoins are not love, they are emotions and I believe that having faith on them is an invest which is bound to multiply
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Of course! I fully believe in the future of the Crypto-currency and believe that if you do not believe in its success, it's better not to mess with it! Sooner or later on a deep correction you will sell your coins, and you will not be able to wait for their growth!
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Yes, I believe in bitcoin, its technology that can really transform our world. And despite all the fluctuations in prices and negative news, it holds up well and I will not sell it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:47:56 PM

yeah i belive in bitcoin development, bitcoin is still not showing it true potential, need a long time to see it but i think it worth to wait

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I believe in bitcoin because currencies are using technological advances and advancements of the times so I believe in the future bitcoin will also experience that development so my thinking

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

I as well as many, corny believe that buying bitcoin, a year later it will cost more. But if digital currencies are actively developing, I will apply them in my life. Wink

robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

Of course, I believe in crypto currency, otherwise I would not invest money in it! You see, you can not take part in something that you do not understand or do not believe in the idea!
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

of course i will always trust bitcoin gan. how do i not believe it. after I can feel and enjoy the results of my investment gan. even my economic life gets better. after joining in bitcoin .
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Actually the price of bitcoin has not decrease to much low level in the last decade and we have stories of those people that have been witnessed to become the millionaires just by the use of bitcoins. So, all we have to do is to keep the bitcoins in hand.
I am a true believer and i am sure that bitcoin can able to be the strongest currency in this world but it will surely take more than 60years or before that will happen, and there is no doubt that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can help us to be rich in the future.

alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:37:52 AM

I believe in bitcoins but I don't believe it could replace other currencies though. I don't think that is the true motive of bitcoin. It could be one of the currencies known and accepted worldwide in the near future but I doubt it would replace real currencies or fiat currencies.
Just believe bitcoin will definitely go ... bitcoin will replace the currency if the whole country receives it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: