Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

Trading in my opinion is a very enjoyable financial activity but not like games. Because, i can make money from analysis and thinking.

that you say is true, we as a coin do not be careless and fooled because it is too relaxed, we must be smart and smart to read the market situation in the market, do not put all capital for bitcoin, prepare money when bitcoin price back movement is very fun .
So ridiculous, taking bitcoin as fun and game will give you unbearable loss, think through calm mind and work according to strategy you will never get to loss otherwise if you think it is game then it will play games with such type of investor and will freak him out, bitcoin has blessed people because they gave it their time and each and everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:28:24 PM

Trading in my opinion is a very enjoyable financial activity but not like games. Because, i can make money from analysis and thinking.

that you say is true, we as a coin do not be careless and fooled because it is too relaxed, we must be smart and smart to read the market situation in the market, do not put all capital for bitcoin, prepare money when bitcoin price back movement is very fun .
So ridiculous, taking bitcoin as fun and game will give you unbearable loss, think through calm mind and work according to strategy you will never get to loss otherwise if you think it is game then it will play games with such type of investor and will freak him out, bitcoin has blessed people because they gave it their time and each and everything.

You can trade and enjoy and still be careful with how you're trading. It's not healthy if you're all too serious in it since losing may drag heavier emotions. Keep it light but be cautious as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:56 PM

See people are trying to make money through trading because they are very serious about trading. Many people don't know about trading and they want to learn to trade because people are making through trading. For me always trading is not the game or another thing I am very serious about when I am trading.
It is really good if you are taking trading seriously that would make some amazing results but don’t you think whatever you are doing with interest, there must be an entertainment factor in your mind. I don’t do trading or investing but surely I am in this campaigning and I enjoy it much more. There is fun and enjoyment if you are going with real interest.
abomnibus

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

Fun and games?  LOL I see it as stress and a headache with worthwhile gains

It stresses me sometimes, but if its stressing you too much maybe you're relying on luck too much.
I see it as mostly fun, while making some money, and gaining experience that'll be beneficial for when I start trading larger amounts
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:22:41 PM

I will say I see it both ways depending on the current situation at hand which is capital by the way. Some times I reluctantly put in a figure just for fun to see what happens and sometimes too I calculate and study patterns very well before go in for a kill. But which ever style I choose I always make sure that I put the amount I can afford to lose.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

I think, trading strategy reflect all about your smartness. Do not sell at a loss. Patience will pay off. Btc will correct and money will filter back into alts. This is how most of us lose money by chasing. Be serious, it's not a gambling.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

yes invest in trading like playing in games and its fun and exciting investment you need to always check your investment if they get the profit pumps up or loss your profit because dump down the price value patience and nervious for the investment the movement up and down the value.

StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:34:58 PM

People fall across the entire spectrum from very serious to just fun and games.

Whether a person is winning or not, skews the person on the spectrum.  If the person is losing, he takes it more seriously.  If he is winning, he thinks its fun.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

I don't see tading as a fun neither see it as a game because money is involve. Trading is a business and i trade brade because i want to make profit from my investment.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:04:22 AM

I don't see tading as a fun neither see it as a game because money is involve. Trading is a business and i trade brade because i want to make profit from my investment.
Yep trading and investment are not games and entertainment, they are serious businesses
we must be really calculate the profit, the risk losing money, analysis technical and fundamental,
so don't consider trading and investment are for games and entertainment
it will be dangerous due to will losing money and never get the profit from trading.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:27:34 AM

Fun and games?  LOL I see it as stress and a headache with worthwhile gains

It stresses me sometimes, but if its stressing you too much maybe you're relying on luck too much.
I see it as mostly fun, while making some money, and gaining experience that'll be beneficial for when I start trading larger amounts
Most of the times trading always about how you make a conclusion on your own analysis.
When you feel it is just like a money gaming , i think your analysis close to random.
Stressed happened when you are staking huge money and don't know what should you do next , don't trade baseless.
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

Yessssss,
Trading is fun, but I am not considering it as game.
Trading involves money, big one,
Be carefull, it is not a game.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

Trade is not a game. Trade requires a lot of knowledge and analysis in order to make a permanent profit, but still sometimes you get small losses due to the fact that you can not accurately predict everything.
Yeah you have a point. Trading is not a game because it is a serious job. Our money is depend in the trading and if we see the trading as a fun and games there is possibilities that we can lose our money.

If you are just going to treat Trading like a joke, then it is loke you are throwing away your money into dust. Trading requires a lot of attention since the price is always fluctuating to low price or high price. But if you wanted to play it to avoid disappointment if you lose some profits because of a wrong decision, then do it, there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are not stealing others people money.

But if you are going to take Trading Seriously, you are going to earn a lot of money and make profits in the long run.
What I see today, trading can be a fun for many people and a game for many others because no one is 100% sure about his success in trading because of uncertainty in the digital world. Sometimes it becomes fun for the experienced traders because they have very better understanding of it and a game of win or losses for new comers in the market.
My thinking is different. Earning money by any method is not some children game or enjoyment. First of all, it is very difficult to find a source of income in today's world. Once you have proved to be that lucky then the job really gives a tough time. I cannot see any fun in this. Maybe people find their profession thrilling in the start but with time, everyone gets tired. Trading is a hellish job.
I don’t find trading as fun even in the least terms. Trading is something like a regular job and I do agree with you in this regard that earning money in today’s world is not a game at all.

It is really very challenging to get appointed for some respectable post and then to continue with it for a very long time .trading with the use of bitcoins specially is an adult thing as a whole and is not childish matter at all.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

i dont see trading as fun and games but rather a professional job. Because this is where I only depend on, I'm just a young guy who cannot find a work who gave a lot of income like this. Even if I don't have any initial money in here like a starting money, I take this seriously because I look at this like my job. I practice my business skills in this in order for me to get used to this kind of situation when I'm going to be a future businessman. This is a great practice because I will not lose anything aside from those profit.
Trading is not a game and if someone will take it casually, he will face causalities sooner or later. It is a tough job that requires predictions with  high accuracy. However, any job is useless if the person is not enjoying his work so even if someone does not find it interested but doing it, he must wither give up on trading or start loving this profession.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Yes, because when i still don't know what is trading i'm actually a fan of alot of games and now i really lost my hobby of playing games when i started trading and not regretting that because trading you need to watch and make charts to earn money which is fun and risky at the same time (for me).
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

For me everything which involves money is not fun and games, I really value money a lot specially my hard earned money so I see trading as a serious matter because you are risking your money hoping that you will get big profits out of it. You can call me kill joy but its not fun at all.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:19:03 PM

Yes, because when i still don't know what is trading i'm actually a fan of alot of games and now i really lost my hobby of playing games when i started trading and not regretting that because trading you need to watch and make charts to earn money which is fun and risky at the same time (for me).
Trading is a job not for fun and game, it is a serious job that needs an intellectual knowledge regarding conversion of currencies. Moreover if you want to become rich people someday don't make bitcoin exchange as game. Yes it is like gamble but it also needs your decision making skills. Because in this kind of job you just need to become patience.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:57:52 PM

Maybe when you are earning big its kinda fun enjoying the trading, but for me I'm really bored trading because some of trading sites now are had to set the automatic buy and sell if you already buy then you need to set that one to sell set the price and then wait for it , but mostly I'm looking and going around internet looking for good altcoins THAT INCREASE the price up 3-5 times with in a week.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:12:34 PM

maybe i will always consider trading seriously. instead I am a perfectionist, but I prefer to succeed in making every decision. my goal in trading is earnings. so I will not waste my opportunities, every decision I take with analysis and strategy. so with that then my chances to get profit from margin buy and sell is bigger.
I like that! With this statement, it totally depends on every individual and how they want to see it. However, either as fun, a game or a serious job, as long as the trader is good and is earning good profit, then each and everyone is still working towards the same goal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:30:55 AM

Fun and games?  LOL I see it as stress and a headache with worthwhile gains

Most of the times trading always about how you make a conclusion on your own analysis.
When you feel it is just like a money gaming , i think your analysis close to random.
Stressed happened when you are staking huge money and don't know what should you do next , don't trade baseless.
We can enjoy it when we earn, but when we overdo it we might get stress and instead get sick on what were doing, so as much as possible enjoys it so you have a reason to keep going.
Enjoy it like what? Trading never be a fun way when you don't know things and just keep going.
Especially when you have lost a lot of money because you have no idea actually what are you doing in trading.
It is not a game , it is an art to work to get money through the market , i don't see it as a game or gambling at all, it is a serious work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: