Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

I will tell you one thing since I started trading I followed one simple rule I saw that most people say but yet forget to apply it . Only invest what you effort to lose ! This is the magic rule it will keep you calm most of the times even when you are taking big loses because this loses is already calculated before you enter ( invest what you can lose ) . But even when following that rule you sometime let you emotions control you not because of the money on the line but sometime it is because you made bad decision and just get angry not over the money lost but over the stupid move you did . Anyway the moment you invest money that you need in real life trading will become so stress and will consume you .

Im super relate with that. Sometimes its not about money, its about how you handle your decision and I think this is a part of our emotion. I remember before Im super upset because i made a wrong move but now I am trying to control my emotion and just go with the flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

Definitely not, any source of income or any activity that is profitable is considered as something important. It shouldn't be treated like fun and games because if it is not taken seriously, then the probability of failing and not earning is there. That is why we must take trading seriously. Otherwise, we are just wasting time.
icons6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

I think trading is not just for fun especially when your money is involved.Trading is fun in the sense that trading is your passion while doin it.If you are serious in doing trading,you fell enjoyment and excited.Maybe it is a game in the sense that in trading there is possibility to loss of win.But if uou have a goal,you know what's important while trading with fun
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

It is difficult to perceive trade as a game, when you trade your own savings.
I do not think this is right. I take it seriously, I analyze a lot and think about various options. I try to treat easier to minus transactions, and to profitable. I try to restrain emotions. But I can not call trading a game.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

For me I can see trading as fun and games because I fill exciting when I am working with trading. It is exciting but the same time it makes my heart beat fast because of the up and down of its price. 

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

For me, trading is not a game or a fun because trading for me is serious job. I can lose all of my money if I will make trading as fun or hobby. I always using all of my knowledge to earn big amount of money in trading.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

For me, trading is not a game or a fun because trading for me is serious job. I can lose all of my money if I will make trading as fun or hobby. I always using all of my knowledge to earn big amount of money in trading.

Even if you use it as a serious job, it is still possible to lose all your money. If you do it too serious, it wont be good for your mind imho because it may give you a lot of stress if you do it too serious especially at the time you lose some of your money. You should add a little bit fun on your trading activity to avoid a big stress.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

Even if you use it as a serious job, it is still possible to lose all your money. If you do it too serious, it wont be good for your mind imho because it may give you a lot of stress if you do it too serious especially at the time you lose some of your money. You should add a little bit fun on your trading activity to avoid a big stress.

Take it too seriously and you'd go crazy when dips like these happen. Trading can be made as a steady source of income, but you have to be a bit loose and flexible to be able to react to situations like this accordingly. Be too serious and panic will easily catch up to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Take it too seriously and you'd go crazy when dips like these happen. Trading can be made as a steady source of income, but you have to be a bit loose and flexible to be able to react to situations like this accordingly. Be too serious and panic will easily catch up to you.

making you as what you have been set your mind of that you have been made a lot of great opportunity of it and this is one of the good source that you may have to take for yes we all know that this is hard to stay calm but you have to make that for you to able make some strategy and also some good way of it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

I think that trading is a fun game and make a lot of money, so I think many people are happy with trading because it is easy to make money despite the huge risks. But besides thinking of trading as a game we also have to run it seriously, because trading is a business or our work to make money and multiply our money, can also say that trade is a casual but serious job.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

Well, everybody has their own different aspects on trading or what is it for them. But if you are really serious on earning it then goodluck and may you have good trades in the long run.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

Well, everybody has their own different aspects on trading or what is it for them. But if you are really serious on earning it then goodluck and may you have good trades in the long run.

I never see trading as fun and games because in trading, we play with real money and we can't lose this money. I want to say It ain't game. It's a taft job and you shouldn't make any mistake in trading.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

I never thought trading was fun because trading always requires serious activity.

Sometimes it's better to get a profit from a bitcoin transaction than anything else in my life.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

I find it fun and try to gain more experience. At times the same will make me worried, because we make an sell order and it won't gets fulfilled at the right price we have targeted. Finally when the price comes low the trade gets filled. This gives frustration and I cannot ask it anywhere, because what I've lost in that short time period is big.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Never treat trade as a game. This is a hard and laborious work. The one who plays on the stock exchange - as a result, remains without money. The market is constantly needed to observe and analyze. And this is far from a game.

Nope i don't think so. Traders, especially younger ones find trading challenging in a way similar to playing a game. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people take it seriously and it works for them, while some people have a more fun way of taking on the challenge of trading
right mate,i see no wrong to enjoy trading and treat it as a game so the challenge of winning is bigger than chances of losing being serious on this..forme i enjoy trading play with it and sometimes loss and sometimes win.but this is how i do it,i gues its depend on every users how they trade
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

I am using trading actually not for fun and games but instead as my personal business assets actually. Because this is where most of my profit came. So this is more than a treasures to me, maybe for some it is a kind of trading because its amuse them as well.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

trading is really fun and challenging because you are looking for something better to trade and start the challenge and it's the same for you games because it's fun if you're successful and you're stressed if you're not going to be successful.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

Yes, the trading is a oricess that test your analytical skills and your immediate response. Through trading it can enhance your capabilities in decision making in order to provide a wise decision.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Yes the concept of trading is a fun and a serious game. We need to make a wise decision in all circumstances that will occur.
From this we can be able to respond immediately and make a more favourable situation that will leads to  us  to the glory of success.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

I don't think of this as wise. Whenever money is involved in a certain process or situation, then never would I consider such thing as a joke, for the very reason that whatever I put on a trade is something that I have worked for, and would be more helpful if taken seriously. So, for those who just do it as fun and a game, then I think they need to re-evaluate themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: