Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

“Money is just something you need in case you do not die tomorrow. Let this is a reminder for you not to obsess over profits and losses. In whatever you do, strive for enjoyment, focus, contentment, humility, openness... Paradoxically (and as an unintended consequence) your trading performance will improve significantly.”
― Yvan Byeajee, The essence of trading psychology in one skill
 Wink
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

Yes trading for me is just like playing games. Something like a hobby with the possibility of earning.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

It's all based upon person to person for me its a good risky fun since it deals with the money. Its so serious since all used is money no one can blame another for their loss. Neither profit nor loss its all one and only for us. We should love the job what we doing, in that sense it is fun for me, we should comeover the seriousnes and have to develop the will power to face the sequence in order to achieve something.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

If you consider trading in the crypto currency market as a game, then you will very quickly leave this market with an empty pocket. This is a pretty hard work and it needs to learn more than one month.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1053
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

I think that people seems to understand fun and games is to amusement, but I gained in trading as a learning curve. I think most of the people enjoyed every profits they made and I think this is why newbie wants to learn trading. They don't understand how risky it is,  you can't enjoy your mistakes because it's a money matters. They should take a lot if research to develop the trading skills in order to amuse rhe trading job.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

It is hard to see trading as fun when your money is on the line but if you can afford to lose the money you invested as capital then it is not that hard to view it that way. Trading involves a lot of psychological game and if you have no self control then you tend to lose cause you easily give up when price is not going where you wanted it to go. To avoid the situation of being depressed and worried of your trade then the solution to this would be a trading plan wherein you have an alternative action to every possible situation.

Trading is fun for me since I like analyzing charts and being a trader for some time now, I lose some and win some and learned the hard way and it is sometimes hard to accept that I lose sometimes because of my own stupidity.
Definitely true, because if you are really serious in doing trading you'll do it with enjoyment not for fun. Because if you dont make a right decision for you money then the tendency of it is to loss. And no wanted that to happen to everyone.
So for me, do it seriously and spend more time in monitoring the movementvprice of the coin that you are holding. So that you could get a good profit by then.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:21:08 PM

It is hard to see trading as fun when your money is on the line but if you can afford to lose the money you invested as capital then it is not that hard to view it that way. Trading involves a lot of psychological game and if you have no self control then you tend to lose cause you easily give up when price is not going where you wanted it to go. To avoid the situation of being depressed and worried of your trade then the solution to this would be a trading plan wherein you have an alternative action to every possible situation.

Trading is fun for me since I like analyzing charts and being a trader for some time now, I lose some and win some and learned the hard way and it is sometimes hard to accept that I lose sometimes because of my own stupidity.
Definitely true, because if you are really serious in doing trading you'll do it with enjoyment not for fun. Because if you dont make a right decision for you money then the tendency of it is to loss. And no wanted that to happen to everyone.
So for me, do it seriously and spend more time in monitoring the movementvprice of the coin that you are holding. So that you could get a good profit by then.
One of the ability that we should have is to have a passion in what we are doing, if we have that we could easily do something we want and could enjoy it. Just believe that we are on the right tract, if we would continue trading and to always consider this as a serious thing, then success would just follow us.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Trading is more serious when there's a lot of money on the line.  Some people have made huge gains with the great increase in values, and doesn't yet click for them how much they have till they cash some of it out to fiat.
Well also for me i didn't think trading is fun and games, if you go for trading you must need to be serious and always watch for the market prices. A huge money is very risk to play like a game.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

For me working in trading are fun and exciting job, as trader i need to monitor every now and then my investment loss or not.
I know i need to control myself if my investment or my coin i buy for my life rading job goes dump, but sometimes emotions are hard to control but i enjoy working in trading even ii have risk.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

For me working in trading are fun and exciting job, as trader i need to monitor every now and then my investment loss or not.
I know i need to control myself if my investment or my coin i buy for my life rading job goes dump, but sometimes emotions are hard to control but i enjoy working in trading even ii have risk.
You got it right it is fun but somehow not a games to treat its a serious matter to play even you know how to play with the market just like you said there is a risk there it need to be related to our mindset an investment. Investment is fun but not games we should direct or focus on it because once if we think it is always a game then we need to be always ahead like a pro traders.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

When the user experience profit, trading seems to be fun filled. When the user doesn't get profited through trading it keeps the user under frustration. So, it can be of fun based on the users mentality. If profit focused then he can't be having fun for a longer time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

Trading is not all fun and games. Traders do not make money on every trade, most don’t even make money on half their trades. It is not like other careers, jobs, or hobbies where you work and then get paid automatically for your time regardless of performance. A trader’s pursuit is more like the life of an entrepreneur.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

People have different thoughts, attitude, pleasure and mind sets and that is the essential values that makes us different on how we see trading. But for me I see trading as a fun and quite like a games.  It is fun because I or we are enjoying what we are doing and that is the most important thing on what we do, we are enjoying and if we are enjoying it is also fun to us. I can also say that this is like a games because of the quick or sudden twist that are happening in a blink. Just like in any games there are always sudden changes that will surely make your heart beat fast.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

Trading in Cryptocurrency always seems to be fun if you have sufficient money in your wallet to invest. With  less money there is always risk.  At initial days I got liquidated 2 times because I had no backup to manage my portfolio.  So if someone wants to enjoy trading,  just keep control on your emotions and have funds to protect your portfolio if rates goes down.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

As a newbie, No, because there is a chance that i will lose my investment quickly in trading especially if i do not have enough knowledge on where to put my money for investment. It's not fun seeing your balance suck slowly but maybe in the future where i can earn a good amount in trading maybe i will feel it fun and trading will just a game for me. For now, It's a no.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

Not really, trading is a very serious profession. It needs a lot of discipline and implementing right decisions at right time. Having said all this, it can be fun too but not definitely a game.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

I'm still a beginner in trading so I'm trading as a fun and serious thing, I want to get a lot of profit and not get too depressed when lost, but for gaming I guess not because I'm not kidding to learn trading.

KurtR90

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

I do not really believe, virtual games fulfill the function of entertaining, while trading has the function of making money, producing extra money to investors. It is much more serious, for example ... In a game if you lose, only your points decrease and you restart it, but in the case of trading, if you invest and lose in the investment, you can not restart the "game" you simply lose money from that you want to get more profit
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

I'm still a beginner in trading so I'm trading as a fun and serious thing, I want to get a lot of profit and not get too depressed when lost, but for gaming I guess not because I'm not kidding to learn trading.
it's hard to assume that making money is a game unless we're athletes.
let alone trading with great risk, we can not consider this game. not for beginners or professional traders to assume that trade is a game.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Never treat trade as a game. This is a hard and laborious work. The one who plays on the stock exchange - as a result, remains without money. The market is constantly needed to observe and analyze. And this is far from a game.
I think it is something same in comparison with pasion and skills of trading. Both are the same on sone kind. There are all kinds of games that needs a lot of you ability, and in our day gaming it's a serious business, there are people who have they monthly income by playing games. Just making money through there skills and there passion of gaming which also applicable on trading also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: