Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16204 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

The only time I see trading as fun is when my coins are going up and most of the time when you trade its not always like this so for me trading is serious matter. I have put my money in this field so I think I have to take it seriously if I don't want to lose my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

well i wish it was fun but can you look it fun when you got 1 million $ in it?
I don't have that money yet in it but i take it seriously , it is business , a 24/7 business!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
punitjain

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

trading is fun only when we make profits.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

Trading is not fun or like games. It takes time and effort, you need to be serious in trading. Because in any second you may lost lot of bitcoins. Being a trader, you need really to control your emotions specially when you are in loss.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

yes, trading is like a game with a win and a loser, sometimes funny if you lose a game because you want to recover, the same as trading you need to keep your investment.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Maybe similar but when you loose in trading you loose real money, so it is not like a game you can not save and exit or when you diie you can not reborn. whatever gone is already gone. there is no way to get them back instead of taking more risks...
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

yes, if you can treat trading as a game, this makes you funny and you can do your work better. However, I also wanna remind you that you must be patient in any situation. both panic selling or buying leads to the loss.

Yes if your happy when working you will dont know that time come fast for you. If you are studying in how trading work and the technique of a pumping candle sticks. And you can signal your friend that in this time or they the specific coin will pump. If you know the techniques you dont mind to make panic selling.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Trading is not fun or like games. It takes time and effort, you need to be serious in trading. Because in any second you may lost lot of bitcoins. Being a trader, you need really to control your emotions specially when you are in loss.

100% agree with you dude! Trading is not for fun and games because this industry need a good capital and if you do a wrong move it can result a losing of your money you need a lot of effort and time if you want to earn a good profit so this trading industry is not fun as you think.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Trading is more serious when there's a lot of money on the line.  Some people have made huge gains with the great increase in values, and doesn't yet click for them how much they have till they cash some of it out to fiat.

That's right. I have and will never see it as fun and games. So much is always on the line when you're trading, so I think that none, even the seasoned ones would actually see trading as something compared to "fun and games". Many people have already lost so much since the time they started trading because it is a kind of venture that has a lot of avenues to lose your investment. It is actually a more advanced way of earning coins and tokens in the market, and if you would not study your moves carefully, then there would be a high chance that you would lose your hard earned investment.

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

yes, if you can treat trading as a game, this makes you funny and you can do your work better. However, I also wanna remind you that you must be patient in any situation. both panic selling or buying leads to the loss.

Agree! but most of the time it is not possible for us to consider it as a game because trading is risky and we have to act according to the market or otherwise we have to hold it for long-term in order to make more profit. As an un-experienced person consider it as the game means he might lose his money.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

Right now BitJoy has three games out there that help you earn bitcoin, for free, without forcing you to deal with tons of ads. In fact, when I played these there were no ads. One of them is Bitcoin Froggy, a version of frogger, the second one is Bitcoin Pixel runner, essentially an infinite runner, and the last one is Bitcoin 80s Space Shooter, and it is exactly what the name implies.
In all of the company’s games, you essentially need to make as much points as possible, as you will be earning bitcoins with these. Note that there’s a daily limit, so it’s pointless to play for hours on end.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Trading can be a gambling analogue untill you could pay for this expensive type of entertainment.
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

Truly the thought of exchanging could be a fun and a real amusement. we've to decide on associate degree sharp alternative all told conditions that may happen. From this we are able to have the capability to react quickly and build a a lot of nice circumstance that may prompts to the admirableness of accomplishment.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Never look at trading as a game. Because the market will punish you. Trading is a rather hard and complicated job. It is necessary to constantly monitor and analyze the market in order to constantly make informed and correct decisions.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Every people have different thoughts. If you think trading is fun, then it goes to be a game for you. Seriously, some investors think that this is not a game or fun for them. They invest a lot of money, some of them fail to earn, but some of them earn a lot of money. Only you can decide if trading is a game or take it seriously.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

I really like the trade because I think it will grow money quickly where it can determine the profit when buying at low prices but accompanied by a big risk there

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Every people have different thoughts. If you think trading is fun, then it goes to be a game for you. Seriously, some investors think that this is not a game or fun for them. They invest a lot of money, some of them fail to earn, but some of them earn a lot of money. Only you can decide if trading is a game or take it seriously.
For me it depends on how you deal and handle with it, trading is quite risky, it takes bravery and readiness to be part of it and specially time and energy for you to survive. Look for something that works best for you, we have a different strategies and action plans when we engage in trading. Call it a game, fun, or gambling, but don't forget to play with it wisely and seriously.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:03:53 PM by btcminer6212

I don't think trading is a game it is not a game and for me if you are having fun with trading you are doing gambling, because for me trading is really a master piece of your goal, i mean you have your plan when you trade and you really take all the risk in trading, and having fun with it will help you loose your money. I think it is fun thing and you enjoy doing it but you have to take it seriously in order to achieve good in trading.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

For me, trade is a serious job and not a game. If you are a lot of money it does not matter if you think the game is just a game. need calculation and analysis to gain profit in the trade
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

For me trading is serious job. On the other hand gambling could be fun because games are actually involved there. But when it comes to trading I will always sit tight and will keep myself focused on the different projects and news. I can't compromise in the trading because the money flows like water in there and it's irreversible. To take out the loss it takes double efforts and that's why I'm not really considering that as fun and games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: