Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

I'm still a beginner in trading so I'm trading as a fun and serious thing, I want to get a lot of profit and not get too depressed when lost, but for gaming I guess not because I'm not kidding to learn trading.

Its good combination. I am normally serious when trading so i will a little depressed if i lose.
So inject our mind with a little fun maybe help. I need to follow this i think.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

I think people get serious when there's a lot of money involved and most especially if the market is bad. But beyond all that, there are some people who are into long term trading who only get serious on a certain time but does not think about it that much on other days. I can't say trading is all fun and games because I myself am guilty that I take it very seriously especially when most of my savings are in trading.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

Never consider trading as a game. Because it will severely punish you. Trade should be approached carefully and constantly analyze and predict their actions.

Our primary drive on the trading is to increase and otherwise do it well. Games is not a suitable word for the trading. For me, trading is difficult to challenge. It takes a lot of attentiveness, time and consideration. Trading is not gambling if we use risk management and study about value. However, in a game, if you lose your points and have a chance to correct your mistakes but in the situation of trading, one single move it might be wrong. You cannot restart and correct your errors. it can be fun too but not entirely a game
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

Here is my story

10 years ago when I started trading it was all fun and games. However I made no money pretty much. Mostly was due to over trading.

Now I can make money trading but it's boring for me. Kind of like driving a car.

Basically trade without any emotions if you want to make money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Trading is Fun when its profit on our screen but when we start going into losses fun turns into frustration. 
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Trading is Fun when its profit on our screen but when we start going into losses fun turns into frustration. 
Exactly trading is more fun when you are earning you didn't feel more pressure but if you are lossing itcwiukd not fun anymore you may got panic or feel frustrated for your unproductive decision.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

I do not see trading as fun and games and only a child would see trading as such. It is important to bare in mind that trading is a good source of income; therefore, it must definitely be taken seriously. You might get surprised how much money you can get from trading.

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

I get entertained through trading because it is really fulfilling when you have achieved your goal. But I don;t really take it just like a game because i am really serious about it. For me this is more than an entertainment, it is a business. It is something that brings profit to me and I have to be serious for it. I have take actions when something is wrong. I havee to make strategies.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
liuka

Activity: 814
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

Both is wrong. I don't think that trading as fun or games
trading is a job, we need a skill and learn or study to do that. Becarefull your traded or your lose of money.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

While there can be an element of fun in the markets and during trading, I take my trading seriously and for the most part do not view it as a game. You can make it a game upon entering and exiting to test yourself and see if you did best but beyond that I don't see time for games here.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

I think in trading is a game by doing that so I'm not tired of playing it, because the money I invest is money from the campaign (free coins).
Get_Rich

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

It's Wrong, trading is not a game nor a pleasure but a job, where we have to learn how to trade so that all our merchandise is in demand.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

Exactly, Trading is not at all something like that of playing games or having some sort of fun. In fact, trading is quite a serious thing and it is lot more risky than any other thing. If you want to make some good amount of profit by trading, then you have to get very much serious about it. You actually need to plan in a way that you’ll be able to get some good amount of money in return.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Exactly, Trading is not at all something like that of playing games or having some sort of fun. In fact, trading is quite a serious thing and it is lot more risky than any other thing. If you want to make some good amount of profit by trading, then you have to get very much serious about it. You actually need to plan in a way that you’ll be able to get some good amount of money in return.

You are right! of course, big whales will rotate the market within minutes and we need to be very careful when dealing with the trading. Our analysis will not work always so we have to be very careful when trading any coin and it might be risky if you place the false order. Moreover, we need to check the company profile whether they have the ability to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.

Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

Yes for me when i was start to trading its looks like a games that i need to buy if in the deep and sell if it will pump. And it has lose and win if you dont know how to handle you will lose and if you know when to stop and start you will be win. The best practice in the trading is to study and learn the techniques.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

Learning deeper is our edge inside this activity, some of those traders who's just treating this just to have some fun will realize how big the potentials
after getting lucky and earn decent money, most of the time, by experience we all realize what we are missing and I think aside from getting some entertainment, taking it seriously and aiming for much bigger and better gains is a must, trading will bring fortune if we really seeking for it, it can change
our financial status after we learn how to take advantage.
atjiat

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Yes for me when i was start to trading its looks like a games that i need to buy if in the deep and sell if it will pump. And it has lose and win if you dont know how to handle you will lose and if you know when to stop and start you will be win. The best practice in the trading is to study and learn the techniques.
so in practice the best option for learning. You can intuitively figure out how to act better for you and not take into account other people's tips.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

I'm still a beginner in trading so I'm trading as a fun and serious thing, I want to get a lot of profit and not get too depressed when lost, but for gaming I guess not because I'm not kidding to learn trading.

Its good combination. I am normally serious when trading so i will a little depressed if i lose.
So inject our mind with a little fun maybe help. I need to follow this i think.
I think if you really like trading world of course you will do this job with fun and enjoy, but that doesn't mean when you lose you don't feel any sadness, sad is a natural thing because you get a loss but a great trader will not panic and dissolve in sadness and depression. they will return to trading and think that losses are commonplace because of a risk of trading
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Funny thing is that many traders see it like a online game.
And lots of the younger traders who entered this space over the last 2 years have been pretty competitve Dota, WoW, CS players.
They all saw gaming as a center of their life before and got pretty skilled over the years.
Now the same they are doing in trading.
And don't forget about the poker players. Lot's of them are in trading now as well.
So trading can be compared to gaming, but you have to take it serious. If you wanna do as good as possible, you will always take things serious to progress. Whatever it is what you're doing.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

Its part of trading, there will be a time for profit and also there is a time for lnegative. There is no perfect trader that is always win in trade. The important thing is you know how to handle such those scenario, to be patient and stay calm at time of dip to avoid any regret decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: