Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:08:04 AM

Sometimes because it's fun when you see some people pumping your coin and you are just watching and waiting for someone to buy your sell position. That's really the fun part for me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

Very nice quote from OP.

I think trading remains fun as long as it stays some kind of "hobby". Personally, i am working for a moderate income - fulltime. I recognized simple "saving money" is simply inefficient, so i started to search for something better.

Right now, trading for me is just knowing my money better invested then before. I increase my skills day by day and keep evolving.

Now it comes to the serious part - my HOPES. Ofcourse i hope to get rich with cryptocurrencies, and this drives me forwards. But i'm not desperetaley in need of money. As long as this state of "mind" remains, i think i will stay successful.
Yes. When you have lots of money that you put into trading especially for a start when you know that you are still not a full blown expert, then trading should be taken seriously. Until one is good and you can be making some solid quality decisions that make you get the best most time, then one should really take it as a real job and then the profit you make is what makes it fun at the end.
B l T C O I N

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

I consider trading is a job that can give us income money. I do trading seriously and also full of analysis
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

Trade is more fun for me. I do not risk big money.
Well, because you are not risking big money does not still mean you should not do it well. It is from small you practice to get bigger and with that you can start building yourself a fortune later on.

Trading is not gambling that you just make some decisions blindly, you have to make some calculative predictions to hit it right or get out when wrong and that bro is what makes trading what it is and if done well, can make you good profit which is where the fun lies. Where is the fun in loosing anyway, no matter how little the fund is.
J.westwood

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

Yes trading for me is just like playing games because we have to make a good decision if you want to get a good profit too. In trading we have to predict, analyze and pay attention to the movement on the market and it's the same as we play the game and the fun will we get if we win or get a good profit.

Yes! I Agree With kodtycoon. Trading is just like the fun of games but you should have proper knowledge about that. If you Invest in Right Platform than you actually earn more profit.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Can approach yes. Because trading is one of most effective ways in terms of time to grow our investment in cryptocurrency. Even while sleeping, my money still working actively in trading.
Those who see it as fun and games are with high experience they have earned a lot in this field so that now rules are on their finger tips and more of it when a person is so use to the same activity it seems like game to them but for the new investor trading is everything they are earning through it and they take single decision wisely and more of it those who have a lot of experience they take it as game to earn.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

No, I treat tarding more seriously. We can't play with our hard earned coins, if we like doing so we can simply gambling, just for fun, with small amounts. But when dealing with trading we look for making money and earning usually.
- In short, trading not as a game, it is a very serious job and it involved a lot of money, and if we think it is a fun game, psychological will too comfortable, that just makes us easy to make mistakes and in trading, we just need a mistake, it can also make us fall into the worst situation
- I think people who look trading as a fun and game, they are just gamblers, they do not have the knowledge and experience about trading, that makes them think trading is a game based on luck and they do not need to be too serious with it. Sorry but if anyone has this thought, i believe they will soon lose all the money in trading, trading is a real job, not a game, it can not be fun if you can not make money and lose money
A detailed answer that depicts all the facts of reality. Superb, you are so true in this regard. Trading is not like a fun game that you are getting into and then a time comes when you have a loss and there is no lesson for you. You are getting losses in queue but you are just enjoying it. No, rather it is the game of impact and you are making everything very sensible and safe for you.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:19:32 AM

Nowadays trading has become a professional activity kind of a business, mixture of skills and luck.

Well you really have to trade professionally so you will not loose money. Trading is not for fun so stop cosidering this as for fun and a game, because your money is on risk. Trade with your skills and knowledge, money will come for sure.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

Nowadays trading has become a professional activity kind of a business, mixture of skills and luck.

Well you really have to trade professionally so you will not loose money. Trading is not for fun so stop cosidering this as for fun and a game, because your money is on risk. Trade with your skills and knowledge, money will come for sure.

Being too serious make you more prone to give in to emotions. Its not a bad idea keeping a light attitide towards trading. If you're having fun while doing it, you're relaxed and when you're relaxed, you make better decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

My personal opinion is I don't trading as a game because it's my capital or my money, but it depends on how my mood and most I trading with seriously, I feel fun if I make a profit not because trading is fun game.
There is no way that we can treat trading just like playing games and having fun. It is because of the reason that trading is quite a serious sort of thing and you cannot take it lightly. You actually need to pay lot of attention into this field if you really want to have something profitable in return. Moreover, all your investments will be greatly in danger if you are going to take trading as fun and games.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

I do so, since i started by microearnings and do earn money with a normal job, im not addicted to btc. Thus its fun to me overall seeing them growing invetsing and trading in micro values.

mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

Trading is a serious business, I'm seriously trying to make a profit from it. Trading is not just a game it's involve your money here, if you lacking of knowledge you will lose everything. I put a lot of effort into trading to help minimize mistakes and potential losses. I research cryptocurrencies and follow the charts to find the best buy and sell points.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

trading is just like a game when you do not enjoy trading as you are not happy with life it's better to enjoy life while you are tratrading.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:46 PM

Yes, I think if you like something, you will do it well. Therefore, if you like trading as your game, you will succeed
Yes you are right if someone considers as a fun or game then obviously he will be able to meet the demand. Trading actually requires experience of a person who has indulged himself in this activity.

Chances of a person to attain his goal easily increases when he do not get stressed about the situation and keep on working hard in an easy manner. The bitter reality is that most of us do not consider trading as a fun because it is something quite serious.

For me it is serious matter and I am very conscious about trading because this is giving me a lot of profit and I will never take it as fun and game surely it will make fun of me as I did, and those who earned so well and now they are the most senior investor they can see it as fun and games because they don’t have worry to lose because they have enough in their wallets but mediocre like me don’t afford to lose a penny.
giarised

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:26:50 AM

Trading can only be fun when you are very good at it and even at that, it should still be taken seriously as bad mistakes can make it even crazier than ever considering it as fun.

Trading is a profession that if you are good at, you can be getting a lot of profit and being good at it requires a lot of learning and practice which would not be fun at the beginning but as time goes on when you are good and making a lot of profit, that is where the fun starts.

i agree with this. trading is fun if you can do it well, just like the other skills that we have. if you are bad at it, then you should learn more to make it fun.
Many people will disagree with this but I am with this statement. Actually what is interesting for you that is definitely fun for you?While trading, you can relax and enjoy the moment because you are getting money and earning handsome amounts. It can be headache for all those who are just doing this for getting menu, they don’t have interest in it. Still, we all are happy with it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

I see trading as a fun game for me but at the same time i take it seriously because i know that it is a source of income and i can earn a lot of money from it if i will take it seriously. I said that i see it is fun because that is my passion and if you are doing your passion then you will enjoy it and you will almost not going to notice that you are making money.
i find it fun too mate.but not a game.i consider trading as a seriously fun thing that relies my future,so i take more considerstion than treating it a game.because in game we must be ready in winning or losing.but for me trading must be winning,so i would rather take a long term than a quick and easy money.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:49 AM

I see trading as fun but quietly hard because we earned a lot here and our money can be surely profitable in trading.Having a proper knowledge about it I can say its for fun and games we need some skill to be expert in trading.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

I see trading as fun but quietly hard because we earned a lot here and our money can be surely profitable in trading.Having a proper knowledge about it I can say its for fun and games we need some skill to be expert in trading.
Well in my part i really didnt agree  that trading is like a fun games because trading is a serious kind of job and it involve money or profit the diff. On both trading and fun games is that fun games is games that yiu only need to have fun While in trading we need to gain it involve time money etc.so we need to have a break when we want games just play and have fun but when we need income focus on trading.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

No, i never treat it like that because there's a lot of money involved so i always treat it seriously. You have to focus while trading and you can lose a lot of money if you are not serious about this. Maybe there's some people who treat trading as a game or fun because they are so good at it but i'm not like that.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lelou

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

It's all fun and games until someone started burning their portfolio.. I don't think trading should considered a game especially if you want profit and investing big amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: