Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see trading as fun and games?  (Read 16206 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:46:08 PM

Trading is fun when you see your portfolio green but when the market is down its so depressing to see your money going down too. But that is trading we have to deal with it either its down or up.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

I can bet my all bugs on this that no one takes trading as a fun or trade with coins because it feels like gaming. Trading cannot be done without good knowledge of coins in a successful manner. Whosoever takes it serious work hard to understand graphs in a good way and make wise moves at right time? In short, as you said trading deals with money ultimately so no one is going to take it light in any way.

Yes agree with you mate, i believe most people take trading as serious job where they put their life on top of trading. Because many people just get income only from trading. Imagine how if we think trading is game? It mean they play their life on top. Not reliable.
Haha, in my opinion, I think we are playing in our life too. Honestly, everything can be a game if you want it. As long as you want to have more funs and interesting, I think you can think anything to the game to help you feel comfortable.
That's true , anything could be consider as a game and trading itself sometimes really fun.
Something fun such as trading at some point always feel like a game , no matter you realize about it or not.
So yeaaa treat it as you wish , as long as it did not harmful for anyone.
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:50:08 AM

There are very few financial pursuits where you have as much potential for big losses and big gains as trading derivatives. It feels very rewarding when you make money and it can be depressing when you lose money. And when you are in a position which could go either way it is thrilling. So if you enjoy putting yourself in high risk situations then trading is a very fun thing to do indeed. Personally, i enjoy it a lot.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:36 AM

i dont see any fun about trading cryptos, trading require a clear mind and adapticve head, sometimes it can be very stressful, if you trade fail you may lost all the money, and that is not gonna be fun.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

It's very difficult to do it while having fun, but I think a lot of people are happy to trade, not as a game, but to earn more income than their income. well, this is not like gaming and having fun, but this can be said to work.

Well, thinking trading as fun or game is just fine. None will forbidden.
In my opinion, trading must to do with fun and relax but it does not mean i am doing this as a fun. I am doing this as serious job to make a good profit if i can.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

Trading is not fun because it is your investment and also it is your capital and capital is not fun,I think trading is not fun and not but its like to game, Traders are trading with their investments with very carefully with great efforts and technical analysis and other information with their great effort and that makes you able to trading with your mind and analysis and makes you able to get profit from
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:56:49 AM

I didn't see trading as fun and games at all. Cause everything that can make money, it already becomed business, and in business there is no fun and games. Only there is an opponent to fight, goal to reach and money to make. Fun doesn't give you money to pay for your needs. So when you're in trading, try to do everything seriously

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Game surely not! If I want to have fun, I don't do any trading , I have better hobbies in my life. When money is involved, I cannot say that fun or game is appropriate. But I really like checking every day the values , selling, buying etc.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

Game surely not! If I want to have fun, I don't do any trading , I have better hobbies in my life. When money is involved, I cannot say that fun or game is appropriate. But I really like checking every day the values , selling, buying etc.
My idea is totally opposite to the idea of mate. According to me if you are a good player of any game then you can become a good trader and if you are doing trading then you need to consider it as a game so if you can enjoy your trading as a game then you will never bore and will always fresh while doing trading.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

No,  i take trading crypto currency seriously,  if i do it for fun by just randomly trading a coin, there is a bigger chance that my trade will always on a negative side. Trading is life for me and i want to make profit in every single trade that i will do.

obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:42 AM

actually, I see trading as an opportunity to achieve more profit than before. well, but there are some people who think like that. In fact, I also think that way when I first see trading.
Yeaaa the fun factor only comes when you are trying to place a random buy or sell position.
In hope to get a luck without doing any analysis , just do place there like that.
Other than that trading always give you more tension to become a serious person rather than treat it completely for fun.
Indeed for me trading is a type of game just like cricket , football etc. if you are a good player of any game then its means you can become a success trader because for trading you should have best qualities of best player.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

I don't think you will see it as "fun and games" once you lose money. Trading is a complicated matter and must be taken more seriously if you really want to earn money. There are risks in trading and if you are not an expertise then you might have loss instead of gain.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Regardless of the fact that trading should be seen as fun and games, it also should be taken seriously as it is your money that is involved. For me, it should be a little bit of this and that i.e, the seriousness should not be a 100% thing, in order for emotions not to set-in while trading.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Well, till I was a new trader and just testing the waters of trading, it was all fun and games. Then I started making huge gains, and though of buying more bitcoins. Then it wasn't a game anymore. I was cautious at every step that I don't do a bad trade. It was still fun, but it isn't a game anymore.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

I don't think you will see it as "fun and games" once you lose money. Trading is a complicated matter and must be taken more seriously if you really want to earn money. There are risks in trading and if you are not an expertise then you might have loss instead of gain.
Fun only when you do it randomly but then you get huge profit, people nowadays tend to practice something like this which I personally disagree with the way people trading like gambling, you need to have a clear plan with a lot of efforts, not just choose which one and do invest on it and repeat, that's wrong.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

I don't think it as for fun. We must consider the high risk while trading specially when high amount is involve.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Its all fun and games until you make a life changing fortune.

60659 📦
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

Trading is fun when you are gaining but risky when you don't enough knowledge about the platform. Better stay away on it if you don't have the idea about what's going on, especially if there's so much money on the line.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

Trading is fun when you are gaining but risky when you don't enough knowledge about the platform. Better stay away on it if you don't have the idea about what's going on, especially if there's so much money on the line.
Our main purpose is to gain otherwise we won't succeed, it's normal that when you are just starting up you don'n make profit easily but eventually you will learn and continue to develop your skills which will become your ticket to be consistent, that's all we need, consistency will bring money because in the long run if we make a lot of good predictions compared to our wrong prediction, in overall if we know how to manage our money we will end up profitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Actually trading in cryptocurrency take you through all sort of emotional experience . You get to see part of you that you are not familiar with! And to be honest, that is a lots fun. However when your investment begin to rise and it start to feel that your livelihood depend on trading cryptocurrency, it stop be fun!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: