Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Two ways, I believe would be the main ways, all others are just derivatives of these two. First is, work for bitcoins and second is make your bitcoins (money) work for you. Working for bitcoins means you offer your services and get paid in bitcoins. Making your bitcoins work for you means that you invest your bitcoins and you earn from that investment without actually working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ValVikram

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

I think it is only way to trade everyday
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
If you are planning to get just forty dollars a day the best scenario is to go do a job and then purchase the coins  Tongue Either you have to be a big time investor to make insane amount of money because of the price parity in the crypto currency space ,you can take advantage of new IOCs ,if you find that the team behind them has a good reputation and the project is really good then you could invest in those and make a good profit,other than that i am not sure what kind of technique you are going to use to earn this much money.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:58 AM

get a job where you will be earning ~1200$ monthly ad you'll be earning 40$ a day. Otherwise, you can start working with referral systems or make a website/blog/youtube channel/twitch stream/etc... and get it out there and you'll be earning that money if you have that something.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:21:52 AM

get a job where you will be earning ~1200$ monthly ad you'll be earning 40$ a day. Otherwise, you can start working with referral systems or make a website/blog/youtube channel/twitch stream/etc... and get it out there and you'll be earning that money if you have that something.

Easy. Start a real business that uses & accept Bitcoin. It can be a website, a YouTube channel or even an app! Affiliate income is also quite nice if you know what you are doing.

Get creative if you really want to make big money.  Tongue
addie77

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

You need a margin account with at least 1:100 leverage, alternatively you could trade with a smaller leverage on sites like Poloniex and Bitfinex.

I really don´t think that there is any exchange or trading site that offers 100:1 leverage with assets that are as
volatile as cryptocurrencies.
E.g. at Bitfinex maximum leverage is 3.3:1 , which is a far cry from 100:1 leverage.

Why would you need 100:1 leverage in the first place? There is serious money to be made with 3:1 or 5:1 leverage (which is possible
at Kraken).
True, SimpleFX offers up to 1:500 on Forex pairs for small accounts. BTC-E used to offer 1:10 for cryptos until they got shut down, but yeah with such volatility 1:3 is enough.
Poloniex is another one with 1:3 leverage.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

take giftaway, looking for air drop, and play trading. if trading you must have high fund.
if you just playing in this forum, its impossible to get bitcoin everyday.

i try to rolling this one every month, so i think i get bitcoin in every month, but its not bad.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:54:30 AM

Yes we can get 40 dollars even more in a day. The way is we can follow the signature campaign in this forum, but the requirement is to increase our activity and post, sometimes there is a signature that gives 0.015 bitcoin for a week, but that's for sr. member, I think this is quite a lot. but it takes a long time to reach the sr. member rank. there are several other ways such as mining or trading but both require substantial capital. to start it i think no problem starting from the bottom.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

if you want to get Bitcoin everyday then try play Mining and faucet I sure both ways proved able to get Bitcoin every day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

I think gambling is the best and the easiest way !
Trading and mining require learning and studying for weeks while gambling needs only some statistics and a little of luck.

MC BC

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

It is very difficult to earn 40 $ per day, you have to work very hard for it.
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

just buy 1 bitcoin.. u will get more than 40usd per day
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

if you want to get Bitcoin everyday then try play Mining and faucet I sure both ways proved able to get Bitcoin every day.
it has been proven to produce bitcoin quickly, but do you know how much the initial amount (capital) should you spend when you start mining? that's not enough with a small amount. we have to spend a lot of money, plus the cost of electricity you have to pay.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

it has been proven to produce bitcoin quickly, but do you know how much the initial amount (capital) should you spend when you start mining? that's not enough with a small amount. we have to spend a lot of money, plus the cost of electricity you have to pay.
Bitcoin has been a way to make a bigger earning in a short, and as the above mate described this has been proven with several real life incidents. As bigger the investment, the bigger will be the profiting and earning with bitcoin, because the earning most of the time happens with the price variations happening with time.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

Its a long short.  I'm not sure how you would get bitcoins daily unless you buy it. If you're talking about earning bitcoins daily then there are a few ways i suppose.  I generally try to do signature campaigns, faucets and i also you could try day/short trading on exchanges but you must be mindful that trading is very risky.   
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:01:23 PM

Its a long short.  I'm not sure how you would get bitcoins daily unless you buy it. If you're talking about earning bitcoins daily then there are a few ways i suppose.  I generally try to do signature campaigns, faucets and i also you could try day/short trading on exchanges but you must be mindful that trading is very risky.   

Signature campaign will not pay you daily but it will give you weekly income and faucets are waste of time as you will never earn decent amount of bitcoins from it and if you want to earn bitcoins daily then day trading is the only way to earn it as you can make daily profits if you buy and sell altcoins at a right time.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

take giftaway, looking for air drop, and play trading. if trading you must have high fund.
if you just playing in this forum, its impossible to get bitcoin everyday.

i try to rolling this one every month, so i think i get bitcoin in every month, but its not bad.
Please, what are airdrops and how can one grab and not miss them?
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

Airdrop and  bounty of new ico are the best way to earn free bitcoin.in this system ico developer distribute freecoin to that person Who participate the bounty. Company send free coin for their owm free advertisement and people earn coin by sharing on different social media platforms ad group .

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
j32804

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

Great thing about btc is that as it's gaining adoption, and there are more and more blockchain projects out there, there are more and more jobs you can get paid for in btc.

So it's both - the whole industry is exploding, and the btc itself getting more popular in widely used.
I remember in 2013 you could get paid in btc for dev work, little bit for community and communication work, but not much. Since then the whole space totally changed. Since 2015 I saw a ton of opportunities in all spheres that a project or a startup needs paid in btc.

What always worked the best for me, is connecting with people IRL, going to local meetups, and bigger conferences (I don't mean those bullshit corporate blockchain this and blockchain that conferences that started to pop up every day of the year since last year) but a decent ones. Local meetups - trading ones and focused on technology usually have the best people - those who been in the space for a while and know how to see bs from a legit thing, pointing you at good bigger events and also work deals.

Bounties and short term project launch tasks are the most obvious ones. But many projects launching tokens atm would be delighted to get in house social media and community folk. Capital in the space is by far more abundant than skills and knowledge, that's for sure. It is a bit of a hard work to actually see what token projects do make sense economically and functionally and which ones are just lame ones that are going to die. But when you spotted a good one, they would definitely need people to come and help on all sorts of positions.

Another thing I have noticed that a lot of projects that are launching tokens or decentralised infrastructure are not quite sure how to find good community managers. I usually go and check for people on btctalk who managed bounty campaigns that I thought were cool and well done, and head hunt them this way.

I also came across this reddit but I haven't used it yet to post offers.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Well, everyone want to earn bitcoin everyday because it will help them to sustain all their need and their daily expenses. In addition to that, if you want to earn bitcoin everyday you should be updated in all airdrop in bitcoin forum and you should follow the rules to gain bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: