Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:51:37 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 08:06:51 AM by faceoff97

Earning bitcoin has no easy way. The amount of earning is dependent on the amount of effort, time and skill youll provide.  There are different ways of earning bitcoin and if you'll be applying for a signature campaign, it would be hard to earn $40 dollar per day. The rate for a full member ranges from 0.0075-0.008 BTC/week. In some cases, the payment would not be in a daily basis but it would be possible to earn more than $40 dollar the only thing you have to do is to wait for months which can happen only with bounty campaigns. Well, if you really want to earn instantly, you can do  trading which allows you to decide how much bitcoin you want to earn, the only disadvantage would be is the risk of doin this. Still, to avoid the risk, there were practices you can learn to earn more. Little by little, your pay rate will increase due time and due the knowledge you gather. For now, be content with the small amount of coins offered which is not too bad for a newbiei.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

If you have $ 50, you can be invested through trading with your funds will increase if the price is going up to 2-3 times Cool
I think for getting bitcoin every day you will have to spend more time bitcoin forum, upgrade your rank. As you keep in touch the experts you will gain the knowledge about bitcoin and will be able to make bitcoin in a short time. Other way is to invest in bitcoin and your investment will grow more and more with the passage of time. For every business especially here for bitcoin knowledge and experience are mandatory.
I must appreciate your logic of reasoning. In my opinion, you can even much more than just 40 $ per day by trading.

Trading is very much profitable and that too if you are trading the most valuable coin, it will surely help you earn a good amount of profit at the end. The only condition is that you need to have a good background knowledge of trading and Bitcoin as well.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

Earning bitcoin has no easy way. The amount of earning is dependent on the amount of effort, time and skill youll provide.  There are different ways of earning bitcoin and if you'll be applying for a signature campaign, it would be hard to earn $40 dollar per day. The rate for a full member ranges from 0.0075-0.008 BTC/week. In some cases, the payment would not be in a daily basis but it would be possible to earn more than $40 dollar the only thing you have to do is to wait for months which can happen only with bounty campaigns. Well, if you really want to earn instantly, you can do  trading which allows you to decide how much bitcoin you want to earn, the only disadvantage would be is the risk of doin this. Still, to avoid the risk, there were practices you can learn to earn more. Little by little, your pay rate will increase due time and due the knowledge you gather. For now, be content with the small amount of coins offered which is not too bad for a newbiei.

listen to this man - he knows things.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

try do a short trading everyday do it on bittrex or in poloniex
few people does it , so i think you can try and and do it in a daily basis

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
40 dollars everyday i think that impossible but if you are lucky enough you can go for gambling that is the easiest way for you to earn 40$ everyday. But if you have not lucky can your money gone. 😁
Yes for getting more and more bitcoin on daily basis you will have to invest in bitcoin and keep them in your bitcoinwallet and never think to spend or withdraw them. So after some time your investment will more than double or triple. You will have to give time as much as you can give and it is very easy because all the process is from your home. No need to go outside and seek for some resources.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

You need a huge capital in order to earn $40 a day. You need at least 5BTC-10-BTC to do that. Learn how to trade and do a scalping everyday.
Yes I think it is not easy to get $ 40 if we do not have a huge money, trading altcoin certainly need big capital so it can get profit. I think in addition to trading we can join the ICO, many people get a big profit when join ICO.
nuela

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:03 PM

with hard work and never lax in a job.
 Cheesy Cheesy

Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

You can do small jobs in this forum or others. You can get more than 40$/day or less.It depends on your skills.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
mozillaspez

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

I think you need some skills for that...nothing can be earned for free...you can work at online freelance sites that give payment in bitcoins...you must have skills like article writing,webdesigning etc

$40 a day is not a joke, you really need a skill to get it here in this forum, you can earn it by campaigns and other micro tasks or by simply spamming the whole place. But in trading and if you have something to invest, it won't be hard.

Most of the jobs that I know that could make you earn that big needs a capital, otherwise, you'll have a hard time squeezing your self and resources(internet and electricity) to get your goal.
Well that is absolutely right that to get something you have to give something. And in this case I think most importantly you have to give your time. You can earn bitcoin thorough multiple sources, like you can mine bitcoin, you can earn bitcoin through signature campaign and many more.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

Joining signature campaign is a superlative method to earn money every day. Also there are also many different sites on internet through which you can earn enough money.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

40$ a day? It is a quite big amount for me. It is possible but unlikely to happen, some ICO gives incentives 2 weeks since the ICO end while airdrop gives a week since the airdrop starts. Monthy and weekly payment basis for all ICO campaign and Bitcoin campaign. If someone could offer me that such kind of payment, I will grab the opportunity to do that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Kamal87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

maybe try to make some translation to every ICO which is open for that service also, try to make some profile which is beneficial like drafting, web developers if you have that skills then you can have that $40 a day. That value if good enough, it can covers your need but together with that you must work for it, make some sweat and have it all or even more than that and If you are lucky you can get 40 dollars per day. Maybe bigger amounts. But you can't be lucky everyday....
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:57:12 AM

Mining, trading and gambling. With these three ways you can get bitcoin every day. But you do not do it before knowing the science, at least basic knowledge about the above three ways. Because if you do not know the best way to do it then your efforts will not get the most out of it. At least you can learn with small capital to get the best way for the future you can get maximum results.
There is no need to get disappointed because signature campaigns also give a good amount of money. It depends upon how much work you do for them.

It also has no risk and a good way of earning BTCs without any real investment. However, in trading we can earn more than 40 dollars also but it won't be the case forever like in dip season you cannot earn even 1 dollar.
pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

There is this signature campaign that has already started, they pay you 20$ per post, but the minimum rank is member rank so I cant join yet, hopefully My rank goes up before the end of  September so that I can join that campiagn. 20 post is they're minimum post and they're gonna pay you up to 35 posts per week. I mean its just big! And if you convert that amount of money here in my country, your rich!
I also join singer camping I work for singer camping and am happy to work with them  and they give me per week payment and enjoy it one day I will become a rich man
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:07:15 PM

To get bitcoins every day, you need to invest in projects that pay a percentage in bitcoins, or engage in mining, or engage in trading professionally, diversifying the risks. You can still participate in bounty companies.
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

alot of ways you can get bitcoins every day if you have done investment in bitcoins then most probably bitcoins rate are increasing due to which your bitcoin number is also increasing or you can just bitcoin by posting in some signature campaigen also.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

If you really want to collect a good number of coins, then you need to think beyond the signature campaigns and bounty rewards. Because even the best signature campaign here in this forum pays less than BTC0.10 per month (and of you are a lower ranked member, your earnings will be far less).
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

I want to know your experiences. Please share it with us.
My personal opinion is, 40 Dollars in a day is not a big amount. You can earn easily from Trading. Trading is the only one way to earn Bitcoin daily. If your capital is so high, you will receive so high. But trading is not so easy. You have to learn to trade correctly.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

To get bitcoins every day, you need to invest in projects that pay a percentage in bitcoins, or engage in mining, or engage in trading professionally, diversifying the risks. You can still participate in bounty companies.

many newbies don't have enough money for investments. they may simply earn cryptocurrency on specialized sites.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

You can try to invest into trading, you can get daily profit there. The market is volatile and everything can happen at the very moment you had bought bitcoin or alt coins. In mining, there's not that much profit now. Others are saying that mining is dead but it's only for the people that wants to get in to bitcoin mining recently. In altcoin mining, there's a good profit there but look at the difficulty of the coins you'll mine.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: