Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
to get continuous bitcoin we can invest in the market by buying bitcoin and selling it anytime if the price is good. besides we can also join the signature, project on fb, twitter or other

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:13:53 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Earning 40 dollars a day in Bitcoin is very risky. You need to have at least 3 btc and you have to be active in participating signature campaigns, investing your bitcoin in mining and trading for it to grow and to invest in business. Surely, 40 dollars isn't impossible.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:20:09 AM

If you are part of signatures you are getting all days bitcoin, since you must work along the week, sure you wont have acess to the funds all days, the only signature allowing those as i know is yobit, and i dont know if still run. Besides those you are able to earn bitcoins all days with trading wich is where there are big opportunities all days to get more and decent profit.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:24:16 AM

i can get 1 bitcoin everyday for trading in poloniex or bitrex .
my friends get more than me  . they get about 3,4 bitcoin in everyday by only trading
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

I think that would be possible by joing bounties, signature campaigns, airdrop, social media campaigns etc. we can earn that 40 dollars a day or more.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nguyenanhvu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:26:24 AM

i am student , i don't get bitcoin  .
i am learning bitcoin by getting bitcoin to pay for school fees.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:27 AM

Many earn bitcoin every day, you can join faucet trading signature campaign and social media campaign mining advertising gambling invest game ect. You can try now good luck.
azmiupb

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:47 AM

Mining,invest,cloud mining. The more u invest, the more u make money.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:51:51 AM

You can offer your skills if you have one or you can try day trading but you will need a fair enough capital maybe start with 0.2 btc? So you can see results in a day

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:53:15 AM

To get bitcoin everyday, you must become a part of signature campaigns, start trading and gambling. You must work hard along the week to have a continouos earnings. And besides you will also be able to earn bitcoins all the days with doing some trading. In there, bigger opportunities can be given to you and you'll also get some profit.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:29:10 AM

$40 in btc everyday is only possible if you have a demanding skills like managing campaigns, translations or designing signature or etc. There's a lot of announcement of new ICO projects everyday and if you are at the top of the competition then you will likely to get the job.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:38:10 AM

$40 in btc everyday is only possible if you have a demanding skills like managing campaigns, translations or designing signature or etc. There's a lot of announcement of new ICO projects everyday and if you are at the top of the competition then you will likely to get the job.

That's not sustainable. All the jobs that was offered in the services section is only for one time and only lasts  for few days if it pays as big as what OP mentioned.

The one that lasts longer here are those micro jobs, which doesn't pay as big as $40 a day. It is not going to last long too, so your only choice is trading and investing, however those two are like gambling too, you don't know what will be the result of it.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

Depend on your skills and income and time you stay here but it can get

Some people use their skills to get Bitcoin. For example : editing, programming, developing, managing, and many more. But for the simple way to get Bitcoin is through campaigns in this forum. You can start mining if you want. Cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin only, there are so much cryptocurrency out there. And the successful crypto is quite a few. You can try to look at whattomine.com
for mining. What should I prepare? Can you share the method for me? because i'm new. There are many things I do not know

First you need to understand and choose what crypto are you going to mine. You can check in whattomine.com and choose one. I suggest you do not mine Bitcoin because the competition and the hardware is become harder to get in. You will need a GPU and some research for the crypto you are going to mine. Then if you want to exchange the crypto, you can exchange it and transfer it to Bitcoin.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

Depend on your skills and income and time you stay here but it can get

Some people use their skills to get Bitcoin. For example : editing, programming, developing, managing, and many more. But for the simple way to get Bitcoin is through campaigns in this forum. You can start mining if you want. Cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin only, there are so much cryptocurrency out there. And the successful crypto is quite a few. You can try to look at whattomine.com
for mining. What should I prepare? Can you share the method for me? because i'm new. There are many things I do not know

First you need to understand and choose what crypto are you going to mine. You can check in whattomine.com and choose one. I suggest you do not mine Bitcoin because the competition and the hardware is become harder to get in. You will need a GPU and some research for the crypto you are going to mine. Then if you want to exchange the crypto, you can exchange it and transfer it to Bitcoin.
easy as pie!
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:51 AM

For me there are many things to do in order to earn more bitcoins. One of these things is by joining signature campaign here, be always active in the post daily so as you can get higher rank thus earning high bitcoins. Secondly doing trade of different coins and do some language translation here in the forum. If you want just read each topic here and you will learn more.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:49:25 AM

I claim from faucets everyday this means i get bitcoins everyday. It is not much but i get money from it. I can withdrawal a certain amount so actually you get money after a few weeks.

If you have money you can invest you can earn money every day by doing this. You can invest and sell when the price is high to get money.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

There are many ways to earn BTC everyday but you got very small amount of BTC through pay to click sites, faucets etc if you want to earn a good amount of BTC, you have to study BCT thread thoroughly. Signature campaign is a best way to get good amount of BTC. You can also earn through bounty campaign of new ICOs. Trading is also a option but it require complete training otherwise you can loss also.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bossgucci

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

To get bitcoin everyday, you must become a part of signature campaigns, start trading and gambling. You must work hard along the week to have a continouos earnings. And besides you will also be able to earn bitcoins all the days with doing some trading. In there, bigger opportunities can be given to you and you'll also get some profit.

Signature campaigns are a good idea. I heard that a lot of people get bitcoins for posts. As you said trading is also good, because you can make a lot of money out of it.

Gambling is not a goo idea, because you can lose your money easily. Gambling is also forbidden in some country's so be alert.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

Why don't you try trading, because I think if we can trade then profits can be very much.
If we are already proficient with trading may get a profit of more than 40 dollars.
This is just my opinion  Roll Eyes
firsttime99

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

If you are in signature campaigns you can have bitcoin every day. Investing is also a great option i have heard that someone made 3 million dollars with investing in altcoins.

So this means you can have a lot of money if you do it right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: