Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:26:04 PM

You will get $50 BTC a day though mining but before that you need to invest to hardware first because mining is dependent on your hardware, the best hardware you got the more you mine BTC.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

You will get $50 BTC a day though mining but before that you need to invest to hardware first because mining is dependent on your hardware, the best hardware you got the more you mine BTC.
50 BTC? thats huge dude. 50 BTC = more than 200.000 dollars a day? I think only real bussinesman can only get that ammount of sallary a day.
but if you said 50$, lot of way to earn that. you can earn daily even do not have capital.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Be hard working and you will suceed. Airdrops bounties trading lot of options out there. Have you checked out Onion airdrop? It is one of most promising anonymously coins out there, and you can earn decent income. Just respect the community and follow the rules

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

You could get yourself in a signature campaign and that's the best way to earn some serious money. Ico is another option, and you could take part in the bounties. There is a gambling pot of premier league in case you follow it, some serious cash to be made.  So I have taken bitcoin as a parallel source of income. While my salary takes care of my daily expenses, I use bitcoin for my future and any emergency savings. but the requirement is to increase our activity and post, but that's for sr. member, I think this is quite a lot. but it takes a long time to reach the sr. member rank. there are several other ways such as mining or trading but both require substantial capital. to start it i think no problem starting from the bottom.
I guess Bitcoin has been a way to make a bigger earning in a short, and as the above mate described this has been proven with several real life incidents. As bigger the investment, the bigger will be the profiting and earning with bitcoin, because the earning most of the time happens with the price variations happening with time.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

try to stay active in the altcoin trading market and continue to monitor the growing icons, not free and require perseverance to be analyzed, but very effective for getting bitcoins without waiting for promotion, we need capital if we want to be consistent soon. Gambling is also a good medium for consistent bitcoin profit. we just need to master the risk and emotional management.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
to earn $ 40 per day is very easy for traders, so my suggestion also you should do trading with condition you have to have sediit capital to be traded.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:41:30 AM

try to stay active in the altcoin trading market and continue to monitor the growing icons, not free and require perseverance to be analyzed, but very effective for getting bitcoins without waiting for promotion, we need capital if we want to be consistent soon. Gambling is also a good medium for consistent bitcoin profit. we just need to master the risk and emotional management.
yes to be able to produce something we need sacrifice, sacrificing time is one of his path. by monitoring the price movement of altcoin at any given time, be sure we can produce bitcoin at any time, gambling is the most instant way, but in accordance with possible risks
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:22:17 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
For me 40dollars a day is hard becuase my rank is low hehe so for now my only way to get bitcoin is joining in some signature campaign and twitter and facebook campaign and my strategy is to earn and save my btc and if i have a lotof bitcoin i will go to trade to get high profit. Smiley
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

To get bitcoin everyday is for joining in different activities which regarding in bitcoin. Faucet is on of the activity that you can get bitcoin, another is joining signature campaign.
kartiksgk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

You can get bitcoins of daily basis if you join any campaign by posting many posts
U also can convert satoshi's into bitcoin and also there are possibility of earning many
Bitcoins by bit mining , and there are many apps un market which lets you earn bitcoins.
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

I myself do not understand how to use bitcoint, with a question like hopefully we can know more how to use bitcoin.
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

Everyday? Daytrading i guess, lol. And you also risk losing it in the process... Theres "no free lunch" in this world, people gotta learn that hard truth sooner or later Tongue
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:18:20 AM

I think if you want an income everyday you need to know the legit mining site, but is hard to find. This is the reason why I choose to earn a bitcoin using joining to signature campaign. Even the salary come every week or every month, I'm sure that I have. I spending more time because I have many account that was joined in different signature for more profit. I choose to earn instead of buying some coins because I don't want to lose some money.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

Everyday? Daytrading i guess, lol. And you also risk losing it in the process... Theres "no free lunch" in this world, people gotta learn that hard truth sooner or later Tongue
Agree. This is just too good to be true. But, it can possibly happen if you have at least 3BTC and do the risky trading. But the question is, do you have 3 BTC? If you still don't have that amount, earn it first to any means you know that you are capable of doing. Then once you have it, study very hard all about trading and there you go! You can now possibly earn $40 a day but you can also possibly lose that $40 in a day. That's the hard truth. This is life. We need to work for it.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:21 AM

i lost huge on trading with the aim of making 20 btc....but i kept my cool and tried again the next day and i made double the amount...so my believe is yes u can make 40$ a day and lose it the next day...the best way is to follow icos and do signature campaigns and u will get a relax amount...but if u r a risk taker like me welcome to trade.another things is,if you have skills in this crypto world u can make double the amount in a day by doing works for people on bitcointalk
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

If you have many skills and if you are knowledgeable person for sure you can get bitcoins everyday. There are many services in this forum that you can get many bitcoins. You must work hard if you really want to earn bitcoins.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

I get it from trading, but with sufficient capital I can definitely get, I will trading altcoin just a lot of things so I am more and more opportunities to earn profits
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

Maybe there is not any way of making that much bitcoins daily , you should accept your job salary in bitcoins, that way you will be earning that much daily in bitcoins. Or if you are having spare money then buy a bitcoin miner and start earning bitcoins passively without anything to do on your end.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

I get it from trading, but with sufficient capital I can definitely get, I will trading altcoin just a lot of things so I am more and more opportunities to earn profits

trading is also one way to get Bitcoin every day. but there are other ways that can also earn Bitcoin every day that is Mining.
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

In my part, I do lending and obviously received interest in my daily lending platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: