Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

If you don't want to invest anything then I would recommend you to join a signature campaign if you have enough knowledge. There are many people who are trying to participate in a signature campaign but they don't know basic things like: how does mining work and what is a blockchain itself. It would take me some time to explain it to someone but I would try to do my best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

If you work every day  you can ask  payment  for work in  bitcoin. other way you can take part  in  bounty campaigns or  if you have savings you can take part in ICOs.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:36 PM

If you work every day  you can ask  payment  for work in  bitcoin. other way you can take part  in  bounty campaigns or  if you have savings you can take part in ICOs.

that's like saying - get a job and you'll have currency...
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Earning 40$ a day/everyday is possible. And this will be more effective when you are mining bitcoin or altcoins, another is trading of bitcoin for altcoins or altcoins for bitcoin as the case maybe, further more, you can participate in bounty and also take part in airdrop and many more.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

Earning bitcoin everyday is to hard even you have target 10-40 dollars a day.unless you join in bitcoin faucet  and mining and no other job,only  yourself watching your income of mining or maybe you play games in faucet day and night to earn  the  bitcoin prize.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

Earning bitcoin everyday is to hard even you have target 10-40 dollars a day.unless you join in bitcoin faucet  and mining and no other job,only  yourself watching your income of mining or maybe you play games in faucet day and night to earn  the  bitcoin prize.
Yes. Its hard earning btc everyday. We do have ways to earn it even hourly wise. We have games, gambling and etc. If you require a standard amount every week, we do have signature campaigns. You might be aware of it by now. all the best.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:04 PM

There is no secret way to earn that amount of money, the only way to do it is by getting a real job, there is no other way to earn that amount with only being in your chair 12 hours a day, it is insane. Work eight hours a day and then you will earn those 30 dollars a day, maybe a little bit more.
If you get some clients, then try to offer your skills on fiverr and then you will earn a lot of money from there.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:54:50 PM

I think now looking for bitcoin is pretty hard because the bitcoinya price is now high so affect to find bitcoin every day it's hard ...

so in my opinion for now can not find bitcoin every day ...
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

if you follow bounty not every day to get bitcoin, maybe you can try another way to get bitcoin. can be a translator, by bitcoin mining, or investment. or maybe there is another way to get bitcoin every day ? please tell me, i want to know. hopefully we can be successful together.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

best way to earn bitcoin every day is to trade it. buy and sell, sell and buy. that is how I make money without having to go to daily job.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:12:24 PM

if you want to get bitcoin  everyday. you should do treading and hard working everyday.

Good idea and I like your idea. Little I added about how to get bitcoin every day.
To get bitcoin every day must be hard to follow project project that has been provided and wait for the result of the project. For beginners is very difficult to get bitcoin every day because it is still new to follow but if long follow this bitcoin business it can be said very easy to get bitcoin every day.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:09 PM

A year ago I felt bitcoin earn very easy, I can claim faucet and once claim can get paid up to 5000 satoshi, but now bitcoin price has reached more than $ 4300 and faucet claim can only get no more than 100 satoshi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

You can make $40 if you trade your bitcoin to altcoin vice versa. Have at least 1-2BTC as capital.

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

You can get that amount of money if you join bounty campaigns but they're gonna give the money to you in coin, I mean in cryptocurrencies, and you need to convert them into fiat. You could get lots of coins in joining bounty campaigns and use it as investment so that you could earn more. There are also faucets that gives you small amount of satoshies.

demimasa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:17:51 AM

how to get bitcoin every day? at least by bitcoin miner that's just what i know.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:37:11 AM

You can invest in bitcoin. If you already have a bitcoin and you are good in trading then all you have to do is watch the price of bitcoin to go down and trade on it. Then if you think that it is enough and the price will go down you can withdraw it and wait until you think that the price will rise up again. I think theres a lot of trading sites in there. But also there is a risk. But the higher the risk is the higher the gain you can get. And if you have some nice specs computer you can use it in mining but that will depend on your computer on how much you can get.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

To get bitcoin everyday,  you can invest money on bitcoin. you want to earn $40 everyday on bitcoin. You should try translation campaign. There is youtube campaign also.you can try those also.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

I would suggest you to join bitcoin lending and invest a huge amount of bitcoin that is equivalent more than $40 a day of earning the interest from your future borrowers. This is much risky but this is the only way for you to earn faster than fluctual trading in which you will need to wait for at least a month for the market results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Heni23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

yes by way of buying bitcoin every day can definitely bitcoin, but the better is by way of trading, with bitcoin trading can get every day as long as can be patient to run its trading ..
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

Actually not now shortcut way to earn  money. but if you have enough Bitcoin (5-10) you con trading. but i don't like trading. trading is so much risky if you have enough BTC then you can. particularly important that,  when we want to get bitcoin every day with trading. then it is  risk double.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: