Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

to get bitcoin coin everyday is just joined in some signature campaign then post every 30 minutes or 10 minutes to create a income you want. if you want to earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin you must select your signature campaign joined and know they salary or per post.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zoolz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Best way if you're starting out is most likely to take part in bounty campaigns.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:01:36 AM

I get it from trading, but with sufficient capital I can definitely get, I will trading altcoin just a lot of things so I am more and more opportunities to earn profits

trading is also one way to get Bitcoin every day. but there are other ways that can also earn Bitcoin every day that is Mining.

Mining is not the easiest way to extract bitcoin. It seems to me that trade is a more lucrative way to get bitcoin. In trade, you can earn very large dents if you have the experience and knowledge

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here

to get bitcoin coin everyday is just joined in some signature campaign then post every 30 minutes or 10 minutes to create a income you want. if you want to earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin you must select your signature campaign joined and know they salary or per post.

40$ in bitcoins is not little, that is around 10 mbtc in this moment, that is weekly payment for many signature campaigns. Two days ago I made 120$ on gambling, but that has risk and its not everyday like that. I`m buying some altcoins that I plan to hold for some time, and except daily profit I`m looking forward to make more profit then that.
There are many ways for earning small amounts of bitcoin, and to earn 40$ you need to risk and try to make more from that money. Its stupid to suggest gambling or trading, many people do that I tried with trading and its not easy as people say it is. With gambling I am much better cause I like to gamble, but its not win day everyday, sometimes I lose and you need to come back and risk more. Each person should think about finding the best way to multiply bitcoins, finding what will work for you is not easy and probably will you lose some bitcoins in trying but every school cost so pay and learn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

you can earn like that but not everyday,bitcoin comprised by gambling,trading,faucet,mining and some open campaign to earn you only say 40 dollars that is low,i think your earnings is more than 40 dollars if you join all that day by day,do hardwork here like doing all the things in bitcoin to earn thats will give you so many money,and the earnings here is volatile so you cant say daily earnings here

dadabosade

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

Incoming tons of referral links Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

I think that's too much to ask in a day since you are still basically new to the cryptoworld. There are lots of ways to earn that amount but for starters of beginners that's too much to ask. I started out earning with $10 a week when I was a newbie and tried out different ways to earn bitcoins, faucets and gambling sites until I reach this site and learned you can join campaigns when your rank is higher. I made it a point to read the threads so I can learn more about bitcoin and the other altcoins and of course followed the rules and regulations in this forum.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

It's a decent amount, but you should know how to make $5 per day, then you gotta get some knowledge in making $40 per day. I don't think their is shortest method to achieve this also trading is a big risk where you can lose all the amount.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

No easy way out. Just know that BTC is not a get rich quick scheme. Anything that seems to good to be true probably is. Earning BTC is just not that kind of system of your dreams that you set up for once and forget. It is something that you earn for hard work, just like your average job. I am earning a decent amount of bitcoin for my rank, and for that I need to post constructively, and post regularly.

However, if you have a good amount of capital and you are willing to get into trading, remember that is where the big dogs make the most of money. Just before you start out, get some experience, watch some tutorials, there are plenty of them on YouTube, and you also need to be well aware of the news that may affect the market prices, and know to analyze how the market reacts to various kinds of changes.
At first you may suffer losses, so try trading with small amounts. As you get experienced, go with what your heart tells you, and you will be fine, but remember never to invest the money that you cannot afford to lose.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

It's a decent amount, but you should know how to make $5 per day, then you gotta get some knowledge in making $40 per day. I don't think their is shortest method to achieve this also trading is a big risk where you can lose all the amount.
In trading, we can't make a profit every day and making stable income in trading is not possible. This is an entirely unpredictable business. The single day we can make $100, but every day we can't make a profit. There are some day traders they can make, but I don't know what strategy they will use and where they will invest and how much they will invest. This is only possible from day traders.
Kennedymaster

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

What i do is trading and gambling every day. But that is very risky because you don't know how it can go.
You can lose a lot of money but you can also gain a lot so it's unpredictable.
Mazda17

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

do hard work and get bitcoin daily  Grin Grin Grin
yes it is, if you want bitcoin every day we have to work hard and must be able to operationalize the business we have followed and also have to know how to get bitcoin from business that has been marketed and then we can get bitcoin every day.
bitcoin will come by itself every day if we can promote the market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

I get it from trading, but with sufficient capital I can definitely get, I will trading altcoin just a lot of things so I am more and more opportunities to earn profits

trading is also one way to get Bitcoin every day. but there are other ways that can also earn Bitcoin every day that is Mining.
what type of mining if you are referring with cloud mining I would suggest not to continue because its not profitable and yet most probably getting scam
but if you are talking about building mining rig that's to expensive so better to stay with trading and continue investing your time to learn more about
how to understand trading.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

mining. if you want to mining, of course, must have the high capital to buy miner machines and equipment-support equipment machine.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

If you want bitcoin every day i would suggest you to claim faucets from btc sites. Or even watching videos to earn satoshi and then convert it to btc.

But beware many of them have high withdrawal fees.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

I think it depends on our interest and ability, if we have the ability to analyze the price of course with trading will easily generate $ 100 per day and many members who already feel it.
rosygreat

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

If anyone has good and promising airdrops, please list them here.
Thanks
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:48:55 PM

In my part, I do lending and obviously received interest in my daily lending platform.

It is too risky to do to earn bitcoin, I mean without an escrow lending would be so freaking risky to anyone, especially to those newbie thinking this cryptoworld is safe for them to do anything. I'm just earning bitcoin by doing Signature Campaign, an Altcoin Signature Campaign not the bitcoin Signature Campaign, because I'm earning more bitcoin here than to those Bitcoin Signature Campaign.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

Your account is a member and soon to be a full member, I would definitely look into being enrolled in a signature campaign, this is probably the easiest way to get paid in BTC, especially if you already use BTCT actively. On top of the signature campaign you could do multiple faucets a day to get you a few extra $$$ through the week. You could even try to do some services in BTCT if you have any professions for pay.

Good luck getting your bitcoin.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

best way now without involving money will be signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: