Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
if you want to get bitcoin every day I think you can do bitcoin mining and bitcoin trading, that's my way if you want to get bitcoin every day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
earning 40 dollars a day in bitcoin? well try to do trading with a big capital so you can get more bitcoin or do some freelancing job which pays bitcoin I don't know what site is, but only I know in this forum that you can do freelancing job is marketplace/service section.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

In ble to get bitcoin everyday you can answer questions at bitcoin talk forum and you can have more bitcoin in exchange to the effort you did and to tge time tht you spend in answering at bitcoin talk forum.
you can get bitcoin everyday if you invested in some trading site i think? everyday the prices their always change sometimes its goes up and sometimes it goes down we doesnt know but the thing is, you may get bitcoin their everyday but the thing is you need also to have many coins their so that you will also get bitcoins. but if you want you may earn everyday a satoshi in faucets.
Oxydarck

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

I'm new on bitcoin that's why i don't know how to get bitcoin every days but as i know you can get some bitcoins from some web sites .I guess that i help you bro .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:26:38 PM

I think you can't earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin, today 1 bitcoin is hard to achieve if you have no skills in trading or anything that you can earn profit, but you can finish some task here in the forum and i think they pay bitcoins just explore the different sections and you can see what you are looking for or join in the signature campaign they pay altcoins and you can use your trading skills if you have one.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

follow some airdrops. Do some bounties such as translation to your language.
I think you can earn some bitcoin from airdrop but it also takes time to wait. You can't easily earn bitcoin if you do not have any background about bitcoin and if you want to earn everyday I think the thing that you need to do is get and learn a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and having a lot of knowledge about bitcoin can help you to make earn money easily.
Manchesterbiru

Activity: 165

https://i.imgur.com/Jspds27.png

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

My strategy is trading the coin not everyday but I will wait market till huge dump then I will start to buy coin from bottom by stage by stage each particular drop on price I will buy

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

A lot's of way to earn bitcoin according to all adviser here but if you really want to earn as your desire amount you have to select one strategy in which you can effort as your level best. So you think that what way is your best affordable where to put your skill there. That's it
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

There no shortcut to earn the amount you want to earn, the only way to earn is get yourself a huge amount of referrals on freebitco.in use reward points to earn more satoshi's and then get interest, another way whatever coins you have put it in freebitco.in and earn daily interest. Then you could get yourself in a signature campaign and that's the best way to earn some serious money. Ico is another option, and you could take part in the bounties. There is a gambling pot of premier league in case you follow it, some serious cash to be made.

True said, There is no easy way to earn money easily and 40$ a day without having a skill.
Today in the world we live wants work for money and no one will give you a 40$ in bitcoins each day without doing hard work in your profession also i am not saying that it's impossible to make 40$ each day.
You can provide your services look for bounties and giveaways on this forum for extra income but this income is not stable at all.
phil16814

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

Can anyone tell me what airdrop means?
Kamal87

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

In my opinion, understanding the basics of campaigning and participating in a high-liquid altcoin campaign is a starter for getting richer. and Work hard both offline and online for $ and then buy BTC with the money you make. and do not forget Must Learn and learn well how to trade and invest in trading
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

follow some airdrops. Do some bounties such as translation to your language.
You can simply earn in aidrop and if you want to bitcoin in airdrop you should be updated in all signature and bounty campaign in bitcoin forum. In addition to that, you can earn bitcoin in bitcoin faucet and if you want to make more bitcoin just do bitcoin mining and we all know that it is very effective.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Follow some airdrops.Works on some bounty campaign and get bitcoin.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:52:26 PM

There are several ways to get bitcoin every day.

1. Signature ads on bitcointalk
2. Bitcoin mining
3. Bitcoin trading

Here are the few ones to try out!

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
pancawati77

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

If you have $ 50, you can be invested through trading with your funds will increase if the price is going up to 2-3 times Cool
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:13:19 PM

40 dollars everyday i think that impossible but if you are lucky enough you can go for gambling that is the easiest way for you to earn 40$ everyday. But if you have not lucky can your money gone. 😁
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

If you have $ 50, you can be invested through trading with your funds will increase if the price is going up to 2-3 times Cool
Earning everyday to get bitcoin for about $40 is quite hard. But in my own opinion trading is suitable to earn this amount. Before doing that you must knowledgeable in trading an altcoins/bitcoin so you can earn big and can earn income everyday.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

There are many ways for us to get bitcoins everyday. I earning my bitcoin by doing day trade. I earn big amount of money in day trade. I can say that Altcoins is profitable.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

There are many ways for us to get bitcoins everyday. I earning my bitcoin by doing day trade. I earn big amount of money in day trade. I can say that Altcoins is profitable.
I agree.Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin everyday even though its very risky.I really believe most people here acquire big amount of income through trading.It's the fastest way to have a wealthy lifestyle than any other activities here in bitcoin.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:58:23 AM

Earning everyday to get bitcoin for about $40 is quite hard. But in my own opinion trading is suitable to earn this amount. Before doing that you must knowledgeable in trading an altcoins/bitcoin so you can earn big and can earn income everyday.

I don't think so, even in Trading, earning $40 per day is impossible, especially if you are holding your tokens and waiting for a very huge pump for you to sell it. Maybe if you are doing Forex Trading then I think it is possible, but with the Trading with Altcoins? It is a big NO. Even in the signature campaign you can't earn this $40 per day, but you could earn enough after a week or a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: