Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:09:36 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
40$ a day? It is a quite big amount for me. It is possible but unlikely to happen, some ICO gives incentives 2 weeks since the ICO end while airdrop gives a week since the airdrop starts. Monthy and weekly payment basis for all ICO campaign and Bitcoin campaign. If someone could offer me that such kind of payment, I will grab the opportunity to do that.
Don't you think friend that much better question would have been how to earn bitcoin without investing because that is more important. If someone wants to earn bitcoin every day, he can spend on it every day. This way, his total amount will multiply with time. Signature campaign is best for earning bitcoin without spending a penny. Other than that, faucets are also an option.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

Well it is not really that bad to target $40 as long as you have the capabilities. The price was quite high for daily income but it is possible if you do trading, or invest on buying high end video cards. My friend has 4 gtx1080 and he earns almost $10-$12 dollars a day. The whole rig cost him for about $4000 (~~1 btc), so do the math. If you have ~~4 btc, set up a rig with 16 video cards. So for that you will have a passive earning of $40 per day(minus electricity fee). If you are capable of trading and you are good at it, so try it. Earning 5% from 1 btc is quite descent for day trades.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

Everyday bitcoin get may be impossible. It may said get bitcoin maximum day of a month. Different way anybody can get bitcoin maximum a month. IT may work with campaign, invest, trading, doing managerial work of campaign, mining etc. But what you do it must have to be a continious process that will give you to earn maximum bitcoin.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

You can earn lot in trading where you can trade different kind of crypto currency in bitcoin...and also you get btc in some faucet site where you solve some captcha and it will give you btc...and the last is in campaign

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Femma

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
It too hard to earn huge money daily.If  you have 2 or 3 BTC,you trading it but too risky.
flntyey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:38:45 AM

daily trading, buy low and sell high
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

I think earning 40 dollars a day is way to big to imagine. You can earn that kind of money i guess if youre talented and lucky enough. For example in gambling. Another way is if you are joining any campaigns here. Those with higher ranks receive more pay outs rather than to those with lower ranks. So you should be patient enough if you want to earn that kind of money a day.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

You can earn it daily if you have a proffesional skills like web designer or any computer related. You can also get it if you are a gambler or a trade but there is a chance for losing(risky way).So if you are only ordinary people who are only hoping in signature campaign or social campaigning like me its already good if i get at least 8 to 15 bucks a day.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

To get BITCOINS eveey day, one can do trading and can join a compaign. BITCOINS are very expensive because of its high demand so person who is selling or buying BITCOINSmust be very carefull to earn some profit out of it. It can also be earn by doing posting and doing managerial compaign.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin daily you need to risk your money in trading, in trading you can get hig profit daily but you need also high capital. Lot of my friends who trade bitcoin and other altcoin earn money everyday massively. If you need to earn you can do faucet sites but low profit daily. Only proffesional can do 40 bucks a day because they know lot about bitcoin.
Ke!th

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:04:56 AM

Depend on your Skills

in this site i think Mining skills , translate , vps , vpn and trading skills will make you earn 40$ daily
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

have you get the answer? if yes i want to ask you how to get it, hahaah 40$ in a day need big effort to get it, maybe you can do trading cryptocurrencies or trading bitcoin to local currencies with big capita, with big capital you can earn $40 a day

gingerxlady

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:44:50 AM

For me, BTC isn't magic money that pops from the sky.
I have learned that through hard trading at Paxful and similar sites.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

There is no way of getting a Bitcoin every day until you are so lucky, I think gambling is the only way of getting such type of lucrative chance. but if you have a lot of Bitcoin in the Bitcoin trade then you can manage Bitcoin every day, not only that but also you have the capacity to predict about the market.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

There is no way of getting a Bitcoin every day until you are so lucky, I think gambling is the only way of getting such type of lucrative chance. but if you have a lot of Bitcoin in the Bitcoin trade then you can manage Bitcoin every day, not only that but also you have the capacity to predict about the market.

everybody talks about trading but no one says what it is.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:13:48 PM

Now 10$ is very hard to get it in bitcoin/day Huh
40$ is very very hard work

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin daily you need to risk your money in trading, in trading you can get hig profit daily but you need also high capital. Lot of my friends who trade bitcoin and other altcoin earn money everyday massively. If you need to earn you can do faucet sites but low profit daily. Only proffesional can do 40 bucks a day because they know lot about bitcoin.
- Agreed, trading really is the best way to earn $ 40 a day in bitcoin, but we will also face a lot of risk, even bankruptcy, it's not simple, not everyone can earn $ 40 per day with trading, if want to achieve that, traders will need a fairly large amount of capital and a lot of experience, skills in analyzing market. Or if we have a large amount of capital, we can invest to buy mining equipment, we will need some time to recover capital, then $ 40 per day will not be a big problem, however it also has certain risks, we should have a reasonable plan

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

You can earn more than 40$ a day in bitcoin but it takes time just think on what is your skills and share it here there are some users here paying for bitcoin for the job they cant do like do some bounties everyday or you can invest your money and wait just wait for bitcoin to have raised to its value like other bitcoin investors do.
mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

Depend on your skills and income and time you stay here but it can get

Some people use their skills to get Bitcoin. For example : editing, programming, developing, managing, and many more. But for the simple way to get Bitcoin is through campaigns in this forum. You can start mining if you want. Cryptocurrency is not Bitcoin only, there are so much cryptocurrency out there. And the successful crypto is quite a few. You can try to look at whattomine.com
for mining. What should I prepare? Can you share the method for me? because i'm new. There are many things I do not know
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Trading is the way to go, you can start snowballing if you have 2 BTC.
It is risky but I guess that is what get you wealthy.
But it is too risky. It is hard to set bitcoin everyday, especially if he wanted to get 1 BTC.
Join any kind of signature campaign that he thinks fit for him. So we can get bitcoin weekly or by the end of the campaign, everyday bitcoin is hard to achieve.  Grin
With the price of bitcoin as high as it is right now I think it is becoming more and more difficult to get bitcoin, those that got it when it worth only a few hundred dollars are probably patting themselves on the back for the good investment they decided to do, but we must be grateful we get the chance of getting bitcoin now and not when the price of bitcoin touches five figures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: