Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin every days?  (Read 16331 times)
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:58:50 PM

Yes, earning 40 dollars per day is possible even more dollars can be earned if you are trading. But there will be a lot of hard work to do. Be patient. There are risks such as profitability in trading.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
you cannot get 40$ a day profit in bitcoin in any signature campaign but I think you can obtain that if do some trade in the exchange platform if your going to implement day trade. This needs focus and monitoring in the price value from time to time. Though it may have a moderate risk anyway.

ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

Lets assume you don't have the BTC to trade and earn profits with. Have a good knowledge and reputation in bitcoin talk can get you airdrop opportunities. Not sustainable but it can get you $40 on good days..
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

How can you earn 40 dollars a day in bitcoin?? , let's share the knowledge on this topic , and hopefully we get more success after share my experience in here
you cannot get 40$ a day profit in bitcoin in any signature campaign but I think you can obtain that if do some trade in the exchange platform if your going to implement day trade. This needs focus and monitoring in the price value from time to time. Though it may have a moderate risk anyway.
it's very difficult indeed to get a profit of $ 40 per day, unless we already have 1 or 2 BTC is very possible because we can trade with bitcoin we have.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

it's very difficult indeed to get a profit of $ 40 per day, unless we already have 1 or 2 BTC is very possible because we can trade with bitcoin we have.

Apart from mining it isn't feasible to get bitcoins every day and even with the mining difficulty you'll only be limited because o Altcoins mining where you can sell whatever Altcoins you mine back into bitcoins.
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

It's hard to get a regular income from bitcoin due to cryptocurrencies volatility. You never know when the price is pumpin. You have just to buy and wait maybe 1 week maybe 1 year.

valucash

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

Simple way! work for fiat currency and use it to buy bitcoins.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:33:50 PM

by using reward points to get satoshi, and you can also get from signature campaigns, or participate in bounties and it's all the best way to earn some money.
Joining signature campaign is a superlative method to earn money every day secondly take part in different bounties is also a good way to earn money. Although there are also many different sites on internet through which you can earn enough money.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

by using reward points to get satoshi, and you can also get from signature campaigns, or participate in bounties and it's all the best way to earn some money.
Joining signature campaign is a superlative method to earn money every day secondly take part in different bounties is also a good way to earn money. Although there are also many different sites on internet through which you can earn enough money.
Yes joining signature campaign is a good idea and a good way to earn more profit even there are a lot of campaign here you must research first because there are also campaign who turns to scam and all your efforts become wasted.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

If you want to make Bitcoin every day then you need to WORK every day! It is that simple. Without working for Bitcoin or fiat and then buying Bitcoin, you cannot make it! Tongue

Completely agree with you, we have nothing without anything, that's how it works ...

you talk like it's so easy. it's like saying "if you want to lose weight you need to exercise daily" - this is almost equal to nothing IMHO
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Apart from mining it isn't feasible to get bitcoins every day and even with the mining difficulty you'll only be limited because o Altcoins mining where you can sell whatever Altcoins you mine back into bitcoins.
it's really not just mining we can get bitcoin but if we have some altcoin which have high enough price like eth and coindash.
I think for both altcoin this is pretty good as an alternative other than bitcoin so do not worry about it.
ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

get bitcoin everyday, you can trade your bitcoin. and it have high risk.
or you can searching for airdrop, search every time, but you will get it for some week later.
just trading i think that can earn bitcoin everyday
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

if you just sit down and want to get 40$ in a day i think you need to quit from your dream, hahahaha. if you want to get 40$ easyly in a day you can do some trading in cryptocurrencies if you have 1 bitcoin or 2 bitcoin and do some trading and get 1% if your capital (1 or 2 bitcoin) it same with 40$ i think if you have many bitcoin you can do this, before you do this you need to learn how to trading and how to read some news about many coins

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

The bitcoin price is currently around $ 4100, and I think it's expensive, if we want to earn bitcoin on a regular basis every day is not easy, maybe all we can do is claim the faucet and follow the PTC program paying bitcoin.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

or you can searching for airdrop, search every time, but you will get it for some week later.
Trading is not a simple job, we will face a lot of risk, even we can go bankrupt because trading, especially when we want to get bitcoin every day with trading, risk is almost is doubled, not everyone can earn $ 40 per day with trading. I think if we have a large amount of capital, the best is that we should buy the equipment for mining, we will take some time to recover the capital but then the profit we can get is huge, bitmain is a typical example of profits in mining, income may say is a terrible figure

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

It's very simple, really Smiley
I suggest you to learn some new skill like programming.
After that, offer your programming skills as freelancer online.
You can ask your clients to pay you in bitcoin and earn bitcoin every day.
In such way, you do not have to spend your own money to buy bitcoins, you just earn it for your own work every day.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
catvantuong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

1  . If you have 2,3 bitcoin , you can trade to earn
2. You have computer to minning
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

Difficult to earn daily profits, trading is not always lucky.
and it takes time maybe weekly or monthly.
Today it is getting harder because BTC is not stable yet, and various issues are emerging so BTC gets some challenges ahead.
unless you have 20 BTC as trading capital. Wink
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:23:39 PM

it's really not just mining we can get bitcoin but if we have some altcoin which have high enough price like eth and coindash.
I think for both altcoin this is pretty good as an alternative other than bitcoin so do not worry about it.
Yes you are right but it's need very hard working and get to bitcoin everyday and it's trading and mining to get that profit a day.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

Maybe I use daily trading in order to get bitcoin every day despite having a low presentation target of the trade results. But I learned to be patient to remain consistent with the trading system that I built.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: