Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:38:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will digital currency ever replace paper money?
Yes - 206 (51.6%)
No - 193 (48.4%)
Total Voters: 399

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think digital currency will ever replace paper money?  (Read 11175 times)
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

I think yes, digital currency will replace paper money but it will takes time. It will not be easy to do  replace it in just a blast. Bitcoin needs to be more stable and piwerful to do so.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

What do you guys think? Wink
I guess its a "No". Although digital currency is getting popular in different countries, there is a possibility that digital currency cannot replace money. Just think how many money are in the world in each country. If ever that digital money replace paper money. It will surely need to provide a huge amount of digital money to replace those money that every people have. Because if not, how about the money that every people keep in their pocket? Is it just going to be valueless? Well, maybe Its also a "Yes" but i would like to ask. How?

404 Not Found
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

I really don't think it can replace paper money,, especially in our place, it needs a very high technology for us to replace it, safest is it can coexist but never replace.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

Could it be that Bitcoins now show up and many people are using it. Hopefully in the future everything will be presented in this discussion
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

The digital currency will significantly squeeze out paper money, but it will never completely replace paper money. In life there will always be cases when the crypto currency will pay for various reasons uncomfortable or even impossible. Of course, all significant financial transactions will be conducted in the crypto currency, but at the household level, paper money will always be needed. Unless in the distant future, when the society is much changed in technological terms, the crypto currency can completely replace conventional money. However, then I think that the crypto currency will be completely different with other possibilities.

Nana21

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:25:15 PM

I  believe that digital currency will replace paper money.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:53:40 AM

This matter is still different, we are talking here about the availability of the two. The paper money can easily produce by the let's say the central bank. Paper money is still use by people even tourist who visits some country they change their money to the currency of that country. For us that we use the digital currency it's easy for us to pay because of the technology but somehow for the other people has its difficulty to use it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:17:54 AM

I don't think digital currency will not replace paper money. It will definitely not happen in a decade or two. As a large portion of people still don't know about digital currency.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:18:15 AM

I dont think so. Many people will still consider using paper money to buy of what they need.
browder07

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:32 AM

sure. I have great faith that digital money will replace paper money. simple. Paper money has caused so much inflation and too expensive for governments
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:15 AM

I'm sure. Future paper money will be replaced. They have caused inflation and have had a great impact on the world economy. We should change the mindset that paper money is everything. The paper money is too wasteful
Sivanandam

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:29:27 AM

Digital money is going to play a vital role in the future economy yet there will be physical cash in circulation to aid the downtrodden.
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

I think yes i could happen in the future maybe in 10-30 years time but for now people/countries needs to adopt the digital currency before it could be implemented and could replace the real money.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:09:30 AM

I agree with the progress of the technological era that can not be separated from our lives. but if to be the main currency in the whole means of payment I think it's hard to happen. but if for in the internet world I am sure it is. but not with the real world

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
if0nlyweknew

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

Ido not think so. Billionai es commit to their personal companies. Or maybe, they create a new one. It is because they be capable to risk a large amount of money like a actual company.r
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:13:53 PM

According to me, NO.  No kind of money can replace other. Instead of massive growth of virtual money, physical money has its own place. Yes I agree with the thing virtual currency could replace money to major extent but not completely because still there are millions of people who even does not have reach of internet and even the virtual currency has not been centralized by the government, so if virtual currency would ever replace physical one then it would take few decades

helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

I dont believe that this kind of scenario is possible to happen right now or in the near future.
There isnt that much of population yet that knows what cryptocurrency is and even if they did they only see it as an investment and not as a real currency that will soon replace fiat.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:25:03 PM

Nope, Not and Never. Why? Not everyone has access to the internet and not everyone has the ability to buy a smart mobile phone or a computer. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have this kinds of technology. If there are rich people, there will be poor people as always. There is always balance in this world like the yin and yang(If you know what I mean).  Smiley Smiley
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

If in the future bitcoin is legalized by governments across the country may be a topic that talks about bitcoin could replace this paper money will come true, because we also know everything that transactions using bitcoin is more practical than paper money so if bitcoin is legalized everyone will switch using bitcoin as the main transaction tool compared to paper money and perhaps with the bitcoin being legalized that the extinction of the banknotes has begun.
PewPewForU

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:50:41 PM

Good evening everyone. Have found this one, what do you think?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/digital-currency-bitcoin-wont-replace-paper-money-bank-of-japan-finance-banking-technology-a8069491.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: