Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Laugh out loud. That feeling when you get to realize how wonderful an opportunity you have come across and not just coming across, but took the step to maximize the amazing opportunity.
That is the kind of feeling I have been enjoying lately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:18:16 PM

Cryptogene ANN has grown to become my favourite ANN on bitcointalk.  
This is not just about the passion and dedication of the Cryptogene Team, but this in conjunction with the enthusiasm and confidence that the community has for the brand and its projects.
These impacts already made by Cryptogene is of no doubt sufficient to establish this brand all around the world.

Thank you. +100000 cgt. I have never been so glued to any Ann thread like this before. Very soon I will join cgt ambassadors. Go go go Cryptogene.  You have my full support. Success

Seriously!  Never have been so much in love with any ANN on bitcointalk as I am with Cryptogene ANN.  

I begin to wonder how Cryptogene learn -DIGEST is going to be.  
Definitely going to turn out an award winning platform.
I look forward to an advanced part of it too.
I can't wait to see it tackle the one of the problems we have in Africa today which is a wide gap in knowledge transfer and sharing. We have a t look out for in this project, so sit tight, put your sit bet and lets ride together as we unleash the goodies.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

This is a good concept, educating the people will certainly be key for mass adoption.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

Exactly the project plan
Educate
Adopt
Implement!
This is really a well thought revolution I must say. Some project planners don't go this deep in thought as Cryptogene did. It would have not been great trying to let people adopt what they have no knowledge of.
Now, see Cryptogene establishing all to help develop the continent.
Wow!

Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:35:12 PM

This is a good concept, educating the people will certainly be key for mass adoption.
Exactly, is a win win, by educating people, a lot of people will be draw to the project, and would also want to purchase some of the token.
When there is high demand for the token, it will automatically sky rocket.
This a well thought out project.
Memoransom

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:57:27 AM

Being mentioned is some cypto websites is one thing but being mentioned on cointelegrah is another.
I was just reading this.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/africa-can-catch-up-by-implementing-blockchain
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-and-icos-crucial-to-nigerian-economy
tosign178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

is there any upcoming project the dev team has started before the sale of ico?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

I will really love to help with this question, try to rephrase.

If you meant projects, there are communities already.
For programmes, there has been meet ups in various cities,  including Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc.  More are coming.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:23:24 PM

If you are referring to the Digest which is the first project we are launching out with, yes it's Alpha app is almost ready now and would be hosted soon,  details would be communicated when devs are through with it. Stay tuned and watch out
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

If you are referring to the Digest which is the first project we are launching out with, yes it's Alpha app is almost ready now and would be hosted soon,  details would be communicated when devs are through with it. Stay tuned and watch out

Wow. This is big news. Cryptogene is really making me feel like I'm going to be so grand rich for participating in their ico. Good job Cryptogene.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:04:21 PM

Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.
Check https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too
hahaha, i guess everyone wants to be rich.
Cryptogene Project is not just about fund raising,is more of passion, the urge to help people, the cryptogene team care about people especially Africans who are in need for knowledge about blockchain technology.
Cryptogene Trading is one of the many ways we help people.

Being rich is everyones wish, but being successful is what we actually be. Riches will come after success have arrived.

Cryptogene is out to make you successful in ur pursuit for knowledge. Cryptogene will give u all the knowledge you need to excel in the Blockchain industry.

Cryptogene is a community where every Member will be able to explore the potentials of the Blockchain technology
Memoransom

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.
Check https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too
hahaha, i guess everyone wants to be rich.
Cryptogene Project is not just about fund raising,is more of passion, the urge to help people, the cryptogene team care about people especially Africans who are in need for knowledge about blockchain technology.
Cryptogene Trading is one of the many ways we help people.

Being rich is everyones wish, but being successful is what we actually be. Riches will come after success have arrived.

Cryptogene is out to make you successful in ur pursuit for knowledge. Cryptogene will give u all the knowledge you need to excel in the Blockchain industry.

Cryptogene is a community where every Member will be able to explore the potentials of the Blockchain technology
Very correct, there is no doubt that we all have a lot to benefit from this project. The Cryptogene Project will put a smile on a lot of faces across Africa and the entire world in general.
All we need to do is fully participate in it and show our support.
tosign178

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

what is the next step, after the successful ico sale?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:22:44 PM

After the ICO which is going to end in about 2 months time, we are going to start implementing the base platforms we talked about, which will in turn sky rocket the Cryptogene Token.

You can read more about the road map here.
Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
tosign178

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:29:22 PM

okay, that good to hear! i love you guys marketing skills, have been hearing about your project from peeps around, please what makes this project unique?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:07:36 PM

okay, that good to hear! i love you guys marketing skills, have been hearing about your project from peeps around, please what makes this project unique?
Cryptogene Project is Unique

Most ICO's are anonymous, the claim that is best for the project, but that is not the case for Cryptogene ICO, there is a face you can meet and talk to because they are sure of what the are doing and are not scared or planning to elope.

Unlike other ICO's that is based wholesomely on making money through fund raising, the Cryptogene team cares about people, especially Africans who are in need for knowledge of blockchain technology and are willing to help. That is why the have set as side different base platforms to help people. You can read more about this claim here https://cryptogene.co/assets/fil...

For Cryptogene, is not just about making money, is about passion, the urge to help and assist people and in so doing make money as well, so therefore is a win win.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

After the ICO which is going to end in about 2 months time, we are going to start implementing the base platforms we talked about, which will in turn sky rocket the Cryptogene Token.

You can read more about the road map here.
Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Pls I want to know wether cgt will be traded in other exchange immediately after ico Or are we gonna wait for harvene to be completed,  and which exchange will Cgt be traded
KualaBit

Activity: 68
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.
I thought you said you've not read anything yet, it will be good if you can go through this thread. Because this question have been asked over and over again. Even I have asked the same question earlier. You can also check out their website www.Cryptogene.co
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:26:29 AM

This project is different from any other projects, because it is aimed at bringing Blockchain solutions to Africans. No ico have taken such responsility.

African govts are not hostile to Blockchain. Recently, Nigeria being the giant of Africa have announced their in interests in exploring the potentials of the blockchain industry.
White paper here https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: