Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.
Whoever told you to look at this project loves you soo much and doesn't want you to miss this amazing opportunity.
Take your time and go through this thread, it might seem burdensome but i promise that you will be happy at the end of the day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KualaBit

Activity: 68
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.
I thought you said you've not read anything yet, it will be good if you can go through this thread. Because this question have been asked over and over again. Even I have asked the same question earlier. You can also check out their website www.Cryptogene.co

I was asking what is the reason for me to invest in this project Smiley and the key factors that make this project different from others.  But well I guess I need to find it myself.
tosign178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

is there a postive assurance this project is going to be one of the best project in africa?
tosign178

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

And Also, what inspires the developing of this project, what does the dev team sees that we cant see?
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:03:01 AM

And Also, what inspires the developing of this project, what does the dev team sees that we cant see?
Cryptogene was just a telegram group back in 2016, it's founders passion to educate Africans about blockchain led to the development of this project.
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:24:27 AM

ICO started 5 days ago, i wonder how much funds raised until today ? Can't find any info about this in your site.

Account burned by the community.
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

That is good to hear then,  that it's not out of panic.
Keep believing in Cryptogene, I know they are up to expectations.
tosign178

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:55:52 AM

when will total amount of token invested be known to public?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:44:47 AM

The Cryptogene Team are transparent, after the pre ICO, the total funds raised was made known to the general public. Is only few days into the ICO, the funds raised in this ongoing ICO will be made known to the general public on the official website in the appropriate time.
Moreover the official website is been updated right now, so hopefully after the update, the funds raised will be included.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:30:46 AM

when will total amount of token invested be known to public?

Every Information regarding the amount raise from ICO d so far will be updated on the website shortly. This are the exact words of Bash, when someone asked him in the group yesterday.
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:48:10 AM

I thought you said you've not read anything yet, it will be good if you can go through this thread. Because this question have been asked over and over again. Even I have asked the same question earlier. You can also check out their website www.Cryptogene.co

I was asking what is the reason for me to invest in this project Smiley and the key factors that make this project different from others.  But well I guess I need to find it myself.
Sorry if you feel your question wasn't answered, just scroll up a little bit, i answered if not your entire question but part of it, you don't need to stress yourself a bit, is just above your question on this same page.
You can also read it for further clarification

Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

Starting with the reasons you need to invest in this projects.
1. To have an investment / asset that will definitely pay you as it appreciates.

2. To help profer solutions to the African continue and the world at large, which is also the best way to earn.

About what makes it different with others;
 Cryptogene projects are the first of its kind in Africa, a single brand aiming at educating people to adopt a technology, in order to help them understand the need to implement such technology for development of the society and people.

This integrated system of Cryptogene will make the actualisation of the whole plan a success as the case of "middle men" will have less impact.

I hope this helps. 

Feel free if you still have questions.

Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

Looking critically at the Cryptogene projects, who has a contrary opinion or view to whether the project will be successful in terms of adoption and implementation of this projects in Africa?

Let's exchange views on a more critical note guys.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:03:20 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:26:53 PM by Memoransom

I was asking what is the reason for me to invest in this project Smiley and the key factors that make this project different from others.  But well I guess I need to find it myself.

Starting with the reasons you need to invest in this projects.
1. To have an investment / asset that will definitely pay you as it appreciates.

2. To help profer solutions to the African continue and the world at large, which is also the best way to earn.

About what makes it different with others;
 Cryptogene projects are the first of its kind in Africa, a single brand aiming at educating people to adopt a technology, in order to help them understand the need to implement such technology for development of the society and people.

This integrated system of Cryptogene will make the actualisation of the whole plan a success as the case of "middle men" will have less impact.

I hope this helps.  

Feel free if you still have questions.
I agree with you, to add to this, there are so many reasons why you should invest, you can invest because you want to make more money, but that is not the only reason why you should invest, invest also because you love Africa and you want to see Africa strive in blockchain technology.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

what is the next step, after the successful ico sale?
After the ICO which is going to end in about 2 months time, we are going to start implementing the base platforms we talked about, which will in turn sky rocket the Cryptogene Token.

You can read more about the road map here.
Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Pls I want to know wether cgt will be traded in other exchange immediately after ico Or are we gonna wait for harvene to be completed,  and which exchange will Cgt be traded

Hi James I know that someone would have probably replied you but just incase no one has. Cgt would be traded on waves platform which is also the same platform you can use to acquire your cgt tokrn currently as the ico is ongoing, as soon as ico is done the haven project is just going to be another platform that would enhance the further liquidity of the token
Kingxy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

Kuala I strongly disagree with your view that African countries are hostile to crypto currencies. Maybe upcoming yes but hostile, not at all the blockchain technology as a whole is a frontier technology which is still gradually evolving everywhere. And as a matter of fact I would like you to watch out for this Cryptogene project as it would make alot of waves as far as crypto currency is concerned
Kingxy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

I have been following this project for quite some time now and one of the major reasons I am most excited about it is because it is African and regardless of the fact that most of the times African based stuffs tend to face some kind of prejudice from the outside world. It is the perfect opportunity to make a point and show the world that even in the crypto space we would dominate.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:15:29 PM

I have been following this project for quite some time now and one of the major reasons I am most excited about it is because it is African and regardless of the fact that most of the times African based stuffs tend to face some kind of prejudice from the outside world. It is the perfect opportunity to make a point and show the world that even in the crypto space we would dominate.
Rightly said!  It takes a level of understanding of this topic to discuss it to a great height.  This really said how well you have analysed this topic and project to get to this level of excitement.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

Very correct, most of the professionals in blockchain technology around the globe believe that Africa have nothing to offer wen it comes down to blockchain technology, the think we are lagging behind, well this is an opportunity to proof them wrong.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

+100000 CGT, this is exactly what this project means to me. To make a point that great things can come from Africa. Go go go Cryptogene.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: