Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9199 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

MILESTONES ACHIEVEMENTS OF CRYPTOGENE SO FAR:

✅ We announced a partnership with Qchain (@qchaindapp):
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-and-qchain-announce-a-partnership-to-advance-global-blockchain-growth-85db6b099694

✅ We successfully conducted out pre sale. Raising 10.5 BTC and 418 waves

✅ $CGT was verified on the waves DEX. You'll now see a ✅ mark next to CGT and you'll also be able to search "CGT" on waves DEX without having to input a Unique Identifier.

✅ We got mentions on two seperate articles on cointelegraph.com:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/africa-can-catch-up-by-implementing-blockchain
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-and-icos-crucial-to-nigerian-economy

✅ Our founder spoke at the biggest blockchain conference in Africa:
https://twitter.com/cryptogenegroup/status/897169781631188992

✅ Our founder had a meeting with some devs at Andela, a global engineering organization that extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. The company recruits the most talented developers on the African continent and is backed by Facebook.
https://twitter.com/scozky/status/897860020511133698

✅ Cryptogene Introduction video was released and can be found here: https://youtu.be/6i2u3HObqQA

✅ We got listed on tokenmarket.net The biggest and one of the most trusted website for ICO listings:
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/waves/assets/cryptogene/

📆 SOON TO COME:

❤️ Announcement of partnerships with more ventures we're currently having talks with

❤️ We're working hard on the graphics for our new ANN thread on bitcointalk.org and is 90% done.

❤️ New website for Cryptogene is 70% done

❤️ Alpha app for our pilot product (Digest) is 60% done and will be released for private testing in about 2 weeks

❤️ Our ICO is gearing up and will begin on the 24th of September, 2017

Thanks to Cryptogene communty members who have contributed in one way or another to the success of this project. You all are passionate and determined lot.

WE VALUE THE COMMUNITY'S FEEDBACK
We are looking for honest, reliable feedback and welcome your suggestions.

Our main website can be found here: cryptogene.co

A draft version of our white paper can be accessed here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2xATTbA

Please note that this is not the final version and that additional improvements/solutions will be included following discussions with potential users and investors.

You are also welcome to join the discussion on our Telegram group: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2wqFgqQ

And follow other ICO participants here: https://t.me/cryptogene_ico

Achieved milestones points to one clear fact,This is sure an interesting Project...

You just said my mind.  Looking at the achieved milestone so far, I have come to fully believe that Cryptogene really have a bunch for Africa and have what it requires to bring this to life.
It as well shows that Cryptogene does not just have a vision, but also have a mission which is leading to the actualisation of the vision.

Its good to hear the African nation was very active in this kind of business which is cryptogene, it is indeed CGT aiming to help others as their prime reason to their goal, where the platform is giving good services to their clients too. Therefore , I could say this blockchain I think was very reliable.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

ICO has started. how to see the progress of ICO?? how the progress of the presale?? are the token on presale sold out??
The progress will be displayed on the site soon, please stay tuned. Unsold tokens during pre-sale were added to bounty, 20mln tokens will be sold during this ICO.

Ah so this is just a pre-sale stage? We will be expecting another round of ICO soon sir? Maybe a marketing tour in major cities in Nigeria and possibly other African countries, even countries from other continents will do the magic.
No pre-sale is ended,  now main ICO commenced yesterday 24th September, and would last for 2months. Marketing tour are all being put in perspective, ambassadors are working towards this to launch campaigns in other regions and cities. Stay tuned.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

I think this project is growing very well because I'm in social media from this project also I feel that ico that has been running now will be successfull

Judging from their commitment, transparency, devs quick response to fix site issues and their progress so far, I believe that this project will be a successful.

Weldon Team Cgt
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

I read the whitepaper from cover to cover and and I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that Cryptogene is what Africa needs at the mo. Blockchain solutions for Africa through education, adoption and implementation. Well done devs, you guys seem to have thought about this quite well. I just hope you guys have the willpower to follow this through. Cos this is a huge project. Welldone guys.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

You can say that again. This project is huge. And I am not going to miss for anything. Even if I have to break a bank, so be it.
I read the whitepaper from cover to cover and and I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that Cryptogene is what Africa needs at the mo. Blockchain solutions for Africa through education, adoption and implementation. Well done devs, you guys seem to have thought about this quite well. I just hope you guys have the willpower to follow this through. Cos this is a huge project. Welldone guys.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

You seem to have noticed, thats one of problems most altcoins have, i have seen many project go down the drain because the were abandoned, probably because its developers think the have achieved their aim.
We have invested a lot in this project to even think of abandoning it.
Cryptogene is in our hearts, we can't disappoint Nigeria, we can't disappoint Africa.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

Considering the progress within a short period of time, you will join me to believe, accept the this reality that the Cryptogene Team have the willpower to bring the whitepaper to life and give Africa this long awaited solution.

Kudos to the Cryptogene Team! 
You guys are really great.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

Considering the progress within a short period of time, you will join me to believe, accept the this reality that the Cryptogene Team have the willpower to bring the whitepaper to life and give Africa this long awaited solution.

Very true my dear, this is the more reason why these project should be supported and embraced, the world thinks that Africa are lacking behind when it come to blockchain technology, we will show them that we are as good as them, we will show them what we are made of.
We will not settle for less, we will battle to make our mark know worldwide.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:58:53 PM

Very true my dear, this is the more reason why these project should be supported and embraced, the world thinks that Africa are lacking behind when it come to blockchain technology, we will show them that we are as good as them, we will show them what we are made of.

but my question now is, how many africans have heard about and  have invested in cryptogene? because i come to realise that their are many supporters of cgt from other continents, if not more than the africans involved. when will africa wake up to reality if not now?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

What does Cryptogene do that Humaniq doesn't? What makes Crypogene a better investment?
Bigphlakky

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

Having read carefully the cgt whitepaper, as well as its roadmap, the cryptogene project doesn't seem like any that will be abandoned any time soon, unlike others, also the community has already began its work in progress on one of its roadmap which is the .

The havene project is aimed at solving the various hindrances that are experienced mostly by Africans as a result of its multi currency usage
where currencies and other digital assets will be exchanged for Crypto-currencies
without the traditional barrier of borders. Users will have the choice to exchange and trade
several currencies for their desired preferences. This would allow fast and easy transfer
of economic and monetary value across boundaries. The Cryptogene Token, CGT will
serve as the base currency for this exchange.
Memoransom

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

What does Cryptogene do that Humaniq doesn't? What makes Crypogene a better investment?
Where do i start from?
Ok lets start with the commitment of CGT developers, any cryptocurrency investor in his right senses will not invest in any project that lacks precision, mass support, etc because these are factors that will move the project to great heights.
An investor is not really interested in the ideology behind a movement, his main concern is profits.

We have proven that we have precision, we have mass support, and above all we have we have the trust of the people.
This is just but one reason out of millions of reasons why cryptogene is the best and is worth investigating in.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

Having read carefully the cgt whitepaper, as well as its roadmap, the cryptogene project doesn't seem like any that will be abandoned any time soon, unlike others, also the community has already began its work in progress on one of its roadmap which is the .

The havene project is aimed at solving the various hindrances that are experienced mostly by Africans as a result of its multi currency usage
where currencies and other digital assets will be exchanged for Crypto-currencies
without the traditional barrier of borders. Users will have the choice to exchange and trade
several currencies for their desired preferences. This would allow fast and easy transfer
of economic and monetary value across boundaries. The Cryptogene Token, CGT will
Good,  this is just one of the use-case concept project,  there's also another which is the first project we are launching out with,  Digest, a wiki like blockchain platform for knowledge sharing bridging gap between noobs and professionals. Another is blockMART, a market place were individuals and companies can exchange goods and services for CGT. So as you can see,  Cryptogene has alot of use-cases different from Humaniq.
Please read white paper for more details: https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Memoransom

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

Good,  this is just one of the use-case concept project,  there's also another which is the first project we are launching out with,  Digest, a wiki like blockchain platform for knowledge sharing bridging gap between noobs and professionals. Another is blockMART, a market place were individuals and companies can exchange goods and services for CGT. So as you can see,  Cryptogene has alot of use-cases different from Humaniq.
Please read white paper for more details: https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Reasons and reasons why a good thinking investor will never want to miss this opportunity.
I have made that mistake with bitcoin, i know a lot of us did as well, we should learn from those mistake and not repeat them.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?
Bigphlakky

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:39 PM

but my question now is, how many africans have heard about and  have invested in cryptogene? because i come to realise that their are many supporters of cgt from other continents, if not more than the africans involved. when will africa wake up to reality if not now?

Comparing the rate of awareness on blockchain in Africa as compared to other continents is very very low, not to mention of cryptogene as a project.  However cryptogene itself started as a community on telegram with the mission and vision of educating the African populace on the knowledge of Cryptocurrency in general and has never relented in doing that since its commencement. It has also adopted various effective means (traditional and modern) to create awareness in ensuring that even the least educated in every household have a knowledge Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and cryptogene. Infact, this is the major problem cryptogene learn (digest)  is aimed at tackling
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:57:49 PM

Comparing the rate of awareness on blockchain in Africa as compared to other continents is very very low, not to mention of cryptogene as a project.  However cryptogene itself started as a community on telegram with the mission and vision of educating the African populace on the knowledge of Cryptocurrency in general and has never relented in doing that since its commencement. It has also adopted various effective means (traditional and modern) to create awareness in ensuring that even the least educated in every household have a knowledge Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and cryptogene. Infact, this is the major problem cryptogene learn (digest)  is aimed at tackling

interesting, i also saw a project cryptogene-ex in your white paper. pls i need more clarification. hope am not asking too much questions?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:11:07 PM

Cryptogene-ex is a project that is aimed at improve the cross border handling of currency across Africa. 
That is HAVENE. This project will relief a lot of stress on completion.
On Havene, CGT will be the native currency which will be exchangeable with most African currencies. No need carrying  $ around while travelling from Nigeria to Ghana. You just exchange your Naira to CGT, then CGT to cedes on getting to Ghana.  This will definitely improve trade.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:14:07 PM

Cryptogene-ex is a project that is aimed at improve the cross border handling of currency across Africa. 
That is HAVENE. This project will relief a lot of stress on completion.
On Havene, CGT will be the native currency which will be exchangeable with most African currencies. No need carrying  $ around while travelling from Nigeria to Ghana. You just exchange your Naira to CGT, then CGT to cedes on getting to Ghana.  This will definitely improve trade.
am in for the ride, do you have ambassabor program? i want to support this wonderful project. i want to become a cgt ambassador if possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: