Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?

It will undergo in a step by step manner of course. As mentioned earlier, there will be ambassadors that will introduce blockchain and cryptogene itself to people in different cities and countries. To be honest blockchain implementation might be difficult on some places in Africa but in Nigeria it won't be much of a problem. Nigeria is Africa's largest economy by the way.

Rightly said, I was thinking about those less developed African countries while asking the question. Holding live seminars in those places will be the surest options. Cryptogene all the way.
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?

It will undergo in a step by step manner of course. As mentioned earlier, there will be ambassadors that will introduce blockchain and cryptogene itself to people in different cities and countries. To be honest blockchain implementation might be difficult on some places in Africa but in Nigeria it won't be much of a problem. Nigeria is Africa's largest economy by the way.
To add to this
Digest aims at educationing africans  by providing a robust platform based on the Cryptogene blockchain exemplified by standard peer to peer system, there by enabling easier and faster transfer of ideas, knowledge, and materials to encourage users to get in and utilize the blockchain platform.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

Cryptogene aims at using digest as a platform to bridge the knowledge gap among Africans. This will provide an avenue for the blockchain pros to easily transfer information as well as knowledge to noobs.
This project alone is sufficient in propagating the adoption and implementation phases.
I hope this helps someone.
Feel free to ask further questions if need be.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:53:05 PM

I was talking to a friend today about the cryptogene project, he was marveled when i told him all this project has achieved and plans to achieve, the word he used to describe the project was "awe inspiring".
Truly this project has inspired and will continue to inspire a lot of people.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:58:40 PM

Wow! You just reached out. Keep it up.
Now, you have done your part. It is one thing to get inspired, but another to work it out. I hope he takes the second step by taking position during this ICO. A friend that doubted the project during the Pre_ico is currently investing double now.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

Wow! You just reached out. Keep it up.
Now, you have done your part. It is one thing to get inspired, but another to work it out. I hope he takes the second step by taking position during this ICO. A friend that doubted the project during the Pre_ico is currently investing double now.
Hahaha, your friend is very funny, i assume he thought Cryptogene Project to be one of those crap projects.
Well he would have benefited more if he had doubted less because it was cheaper during the pre - ico.
However is it not too late to give it a shot. Better late than sorry
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:08:31 PM

You got it. Reason I said your friend should not justify get inspired, but to also embrace the opportunity during this ICO. I see this as the cheapest CGT can sell for.
The worst I feel that can happen to anyone is to wish he took the opportunity earlier.
Research and adopt as soon as possible.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

You got it. Reason I said your friend should not justify get inspired, but to also embrace the opportunity during this ICO. I see this as the cheapest CGT can sell for.
The worst I feel that can happen to anyone is to wish he took the opportunity earlier.
Research and adopt as soon as possible.
Exactly, this is one in a life time opportunity, when i glance through the road map, i feel soo happy, i feel soo happy because something as wonderful as this is coming out from Africa. Who would have believed Africa can come up with something like this?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

Personally I would believe, Africa have a lot of potential embedded. The problem of Africa I see to be that of taking the step to start something novel. The idea is so much, with just little efforts to bring most of their ideas to real life experience.

This is the reason I will always be proud of this Cryptogene Team,for taking such a great move to have gone this far in a short time.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:35 PM

Ask any African startups what their major challenge is and most will likely
say lack of, or inadequate funding. The economic development of many African
countries is dependent on the success of local SMEs receiving the financial aid they so
need to grow and expand. African start-ups have six major barriers to overcome:
Limited access to financing, weak infrastructure, inconsistent government policies and
regulations, stiff competition from globalization, cross-border payments, and negligible
government support.

Is there anything Cryptogene can do about this?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:30:33 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:55:15 PM by Ifecostar

Cryptogene has solutions to some of the challenges listed above if not all.

With Cryptogene Spiel, members can have access to crowdfunding and that's a huge access to finance. Though this Will be after the start up has proven their idea.

With Cryptogene Havene, cross-border financial challenges faced in Africa Will be a thing of the past when fully adopted as CGT will be traded in exchange to African currencies and some central currencies.

With this 2 projects, a lot of limitations imposed by dwindling government policies and poor access to finance Will be tackled and lots more.

I hope this helps

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

Cryptogene has solutions to some of the challenges listed above if not all.

With Cryptogene Spiel, members can have access to crowdfunding and that's a huge access to finance. Though this Will be after the start up has proven their idea.

With Cryptogene Havene, cross-border financial challenges faced in Africa Will be a thing of the past when fully adopted as CGT will be traded in exchange to African currencies and some central currencies.

With this 2 projects, a lot of limitations imposed by dwindling government policies and poor access to finance William be tackled and lots more.

I hope this helps
So many use cases. Wonderful projects. Congratulations to Africans for this ico. Weldon Cryptogene Team
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Am asking too much questions because am so interested in supporting this project. Don't mind my bad English.  Shocked But why is Cryptogene tokenized, What is the use case for their token, Why must their be a token for this kinda project?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

These are the reasons no good investor should be found wanting in participating in the ongoing Cryptogene ICO.

Because Cryptogene is not just a brand with projects, but also a solution that Africa really need it services.
Well done to the Cryptogene Team.
I doff my hat!

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

These are the reasons no good investor should be found wanting in participating in the ongoing Cryptogene ICO.

Because Cryptogene is not just a brand with projects, but also a solution that Africa really need it services.
Well done to the Cryptogene Team.
I doff my hat!

Will you please give answer to my last question relating to your token below. The question is urgent please. Thank you
entebah

Activity: 1552
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

Does ICO still continue, and I am still continuing with the task I have not seen it for a few days?
I am afraid I will go.  Huh

Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

Am asking too much questions because am so interested in supporting this project. Don't mind my bad English.  Shocked But why is Cryptogene tokenized, What is the use case for their token, Why must their be a token for this kinda project?

The token will serve as the base currency on their platforms. The token Will as well show a great level of commitment among participants as well as keep interest alive among users.
The token being the base currency Will also be the economic backbone of Cryptogene.

Embrace Cryptogene.
Feel free to air how you feel. This is one of Cryptogene's aims; to bridge information and knowledge gap across Africa.

WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

Africa huh? I might invest as long as i dont get an email from someone who just got a huge multi million dollar inheritance but needs me to send them 4 BTC so they can pay for the lawyers, and in return theyll give me half the inheritance Grin
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

Africa huh? I might invest as long as i dont get an email from someone who just got a huge multi million dollar inheritance but needs me to send them 4 BTC so they can pay for the lawyers, and in return theyll give me half the inheritance Grin
Lols, those guys that send such messages are visionless, scammers, but this is no scam bro, first time am supporting an African project too. They even have partnership with qchain
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

Am asking too much questions because am so interested in supporting this project. Don't mind my bad English.  Shocked But why is Cryptogene tokenized, What is the use case for their token, Why must their be a token for this kinda project?

The token will serve as the base currency on their platforms. The token Will as well show a great level of commitment among participants as well as keep interest alive among users.
The token being the base currency Will also be the economic backbone of Cryptogene.

Embrace Cryptogene.
Feel free to air how you feel. This is one of Cryptogene's aims; to bridge information and knowledge gap across Africa.

Go go go Cryptogene. I just get to know from a friend that your harvene group is temporarily on telegram. I have done verification, how do I join the group to trade Btc, I haven't received any email yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: