Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

I hope this is not another pump and dump coin. Before the devs will pull an exit scam on us all. Just think out loud though. Anyways life is all about taking risks. Lemme give them the benefit of a doubt. I am still going ahead with my investment in the project. Hope I won't have any cause to regret it later on.
I feel your pain, it painful when you invest in something and it ends up being crap, it has happened to me before but i have learned a thing or two which i will like to share.

A lot of developers claim that being anonymous is better for a cryptocurrency  project, that might be true but that era is gone. This is the era of altcoin competition. There are many altcoins in the market today, surviving is not easy.
I don't know if you have noticed, the cryptogene team are not anonymous, their faces are boldly shown on the offical website.

The cryptogene team has invested a lot to suddenly dump this project, there image, reputation, integrity, is at stake if the suddenly decide to dump this project.

This is not any kind of project, is a movement, a revolution straight from the heart of Africa, is not something you would want miss, because i assure you, if you miss this opportunity, you will regret it.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:16 PM

I hope this is not another pump and dump coin. Before the devs will pull an exit scam on us all. Just think out loud though. Anyways life is all about taking risks. Lemme give them the benefit of a doubt. I am still going ahead with my investment in the project. Hope I won't have any cause to regret it later on.
correct guy. i like your question.BUT if you wanna close your eyes pending the time that all evil occurence will pass you by, you wont know when great things will also pass you by. but having gone through this project, ive decided to give them benefit of doubt. they are really not gonna dump this project
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

I feel your pain, it painful when you invest in something and it ends up being crap, it has happened to me before but i have learned a thing or two which i will like to share.

A lot of developers claim that being anonymous is better for a cryptocurrency  project, that might be true but that era is gone. This is the era of altcoin competition. There are many altcoins in the market today, surviving is not easy.
I don't know if you have noticed, the cryptogene team are not anonymous, their faces are boldly shown on the offical website.

The cryptogene team has invested a lot to suddenly dump this project, there image, reputation, integrity, is at stake if the suddenly decide to dump this project.

This is not any kind of project, is a movement, a revolution straight from the heart of Africa, is not something you would want miss, because i assure you, if you miss this opportunity, you will regret it.

rightly said MEMO, the cryptogene team members are not anonymous, it contains individuals that have passion for the african continent. this is not just a project but a community of likeminds. the CGT team will keep working to makes the community a huge success
Memoransom

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:43 PM

I know some of us are Christians, even if you are a Muslim, you might find it useful.

The Bible defined faith, as believing in something even when you haven't seen it. I choose not to believe foolishly. Am very enthusiastic, i have faith only when i see reasons to have faith. A lot of people will tell you to have faith without giving you reasons to have faith.

Cryptogene Team is giving us reasons beyond reasonable doubt to have faith in this project.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

Hahaha I'm beginning to fall in love with Cryptogene ANN the more. Using every facet and resources as reference to knowledge exchange.

This ANN is really an eye opener for those that are willing and bold enough to learn.
Cryptogene community is really a great community

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:33:23 PM

I know some of us are Christians, even if you are a Muslim, you might find it useful.

The Bible defined faith, as believing in something even when you haven't seen it. I choose not to believe foolishly. Am very enthusiastic, i have faith only when i see reasons to have faith. A lot of people will tell you to have faith without giving you reasons to have faith.

Cryptogene Team is giving us reasons beyond reasonable doubt to have faith in this project.

Very good point. This is more like a cause for improvement and utilizing futuristic technology. As for your first statement I just don't find it necessary to use religion or any belief to be a good sample on this one as it may look very delicate. I mean please let us stay out of it at least in this thread. Cheers!
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

I can imagine why you chose Africa. This field is unpicked. There are many minerals and very great poverty.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

You just made a point.
I will continue to say that a wise investor will invest in that project which has the solution to that problem/ challenges that the people cry and yearn for. Just like the solution that Cryptogene is presenting to Africa.

So, the wise investors across the globe I believe are taking positions already.

Bigphlakky

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

Correct!
This is really a global investment opportunity.  The truth is that every good investors understands that the best place to invest is that area or place that needs a solution.
Africa has needs, Cryptogene has solutions. So I will be making great mistake if I fail to invest in this Solution.
I wasn't going to miss out, even if I were not from Africa.
Opportunity calls!

this is encouraging. but how does cryptogene aim at using her digest project to educate Africans, to adopting and implementing blockchain?

the cryptogene team has already commenced it's digest project, though only on telegram for now and other online webminers, but with time it's going to adopt other effective mode of educating all on the knowledge of Cryptocurrency .
You can click on @cryptogenedigest on telegram to enjoy the benefits of its Digest project
Bigphlakky

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:10:48 PM

I love crytogene project truth be told, I believe Africans are way more capable and intellectually fit to embrace blockchain technology and use it effectively to better their societies.

True talk though, but in as much as the cryptogene project isn't made for just Africans but the entire population, it's focus was based mainly on the African populace because of its lagging knowledge when it comes to Cryptocurrency and blockchain...though, as time passes by, I'm sure it's focus will extend beyond the African continent
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

This is really a community of the people indeed!
That's Cryptogene has got great community backing this project.  
I get more convinced daily that my investment in Cryptogene will really be one of my biggest shot soon.

Kudos to Cryptogene Team and community!

Bigphlakky

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

I can imagine why you chose Africa. This field is unpicked. There are many minerals and very great poverty.

That's because of the presence of its numerous  untapped potentials
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:29:44 PM

Exactly!
There's a lot of untapped potentials as well as a lot of areas that needs the services that Cryptogene has to render.
That is the mindset of someone who cares about meeting a need. 
About investing too, you realise more when you meets people's need.

Therefore, I will advise we all take part in meeting these needs together.

Join Cryptogene ICO today!

Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:09:57 AM

Just like the saying goes, "Charity Begins at Home." The Cryptogene team are Africans, so therefore is wise to focus our attention on Africa for now, bt that those not mean that we have limited ourselves only in Africa.The Cryptogene Project is huge, we have plans of covering other parts of the world.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Rightly said, many opportunities but still very great poverty everywhere, hence the for educative and empowerment projects.
Participate in our ico today @ www.Cryptogene.co
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

On 24th of September, Deputy Director/Head, Payments System Policy and Oversight at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Mr Musa Jimoh, has disclosed that the apex bank has commenced arrangement to introduce a digital currency in the country a move to key into the global adoption of Crypto currency initiative.

I think this will make me invest more on Cryptogene. Good news for Cryptogene.
This is a lifetime opportunity
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Really a good news,  with the apex bank of the Africa's largest economy adoption of cryptocurrency.  This is really going to lay a huge positive impact on the cryptogene projects as this news spreads further.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:14:41 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 12:40:31 PM by Jameseversmile

This will also help draw the attention of governments of other countries in Africa to explore  the possible opportunities available in the Blockchain industry. This will give alot of value to CGT  token.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

Interacting with you guys and exchanging views on this an has really been interesting.

Nice point you made James.

This will really speed up the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in Africa.

Cryptogene being one of the frontiers will really be a great potential for anyone willing to hold CGT like me.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

I have paid $1000 worth of bitcoin to buy CGT since 48hrs but, the cgt have not yet reflect on my waves wallet. Hope am safe. Please I need urgent answer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: