Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:38:53 AM

join bounty) thanks #CRYPTOGENE)
Enjoy, don't forget to spread the word too, everyone has a part to play in the success of this project, all hands should be on deck. If Cryptogene Blows tomorrow which will surly happen, we are the ones who are going to smile.
Exactly!  I believe we all,  I mean Africa and the world at large has a part to sustain this project for a better and informed society in other to maximise potential.
Let's take our stake, let's participate and promote this project.  Cryptogene is one of the most transparent ICO I have participated. 
Cheers to the Team and the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

join bounty) thanks #CRYPTOGENE)
Enjoy, don't forget to spread the word too, everyone has a part to play in the success of this project, all hands should be on deck. If Cryptogene Blows tomorrow which will surly happen, we are the ones who are going to smile.
Exactly!  I believe we all,  I mean Africa and the world at large has a part to sustain this project for a better and informed society in other to maximise potential.
Let's take our stake, let's participate and promote this project.  Cryptogene is one of the most transparent ICO I have participated. 
Cheers to the Team and the community.
The transparency part gets me nuts, i mean considering the kind of world we live in where lies are the order of the day, despite that, this team thought is wise to plain open in there dealings, it is something to applaud.
We rock!!
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

Guys please stop talking about bounties here as there is another thread regarding bounties. Look in the original post there's the link on bounty thread. Let us stay on topic here.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?
Can you be a little bit specific with your question, when you are talking about advisers, are you referring to paying to get advise, or are you referring to partnership with other project, websites, organizations, etc or are you referring to being humble enough to accept good suggestions from  the public?
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Firstly I think you should be part of the telegram group on Cryptogene if you are not maybe then we could help you with the link because on the telegram platform you can contact any of the dev team members. And then you can ask your questions,meanwhile I don't think there is any enquiry you would want to make that able hands here cannot handle so feel free to ask.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

Guys please stop talking about bounties here as there is another thread regarding bounties. Look in the original post there's the link on bounty thread. Let us stay on topic here.
Alright boss, but we aren't really discussing about it, it just came up, i think someone asked a question earlier about a bounty or something, a few well meaning people here thought it will be harmless to drop the link on how to go about it.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

Laugh out loud. That feeling when you get to realize how wonderful an opportunity you have come across and not just coming across, but took the step to maximize the amazing opportunity.
That is the kind of feeling I have been enjoying lately.

Yes, I understand the feeling perfectly well. One thing is to identify an opportunity, another is to maximize the use of that opportunity. I could remember when BitCoin first came out, people didn't really understand it and were scared of it. And what happened....? Most people lost out!  Now Cryptogene is offering such great opportunity again and Am making sure Am not loosing out from all it has to offer, especially in this it's Ongoing ICO.
Very true, a friend was telling me the other day that he lost 5btc 5 years a ago. That was when bitcoin was like a dollar to one btc, he didn't feel the pain then because it felt like it was nothing then, a lot of people didn't value it, now the story has changed. I see CGT climbing mountains in the next 2 - 3 years.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

Laugh out loud. That feeling when you get to realize how wonderful an opportunity you have come across and not just coming across, but took the step to maximize the amazing opportunity.

Yes, I understand the feeling perfectly well. One thing is to identify an opportunity, another is to maximize the use of that opportunity. I could remember when BitCoin first came out, people didn't really understand it and were scared of it. And what happened....? Most people lost out!  Now Cryptogene is offering such great opportunity again and Am making sure Am not loosing out from all it has to offer, especially in this it's Ongoing ICO.
Very true, a friend was telling me the other day that he lost 5btc 5 years a ago. That was when bitcoin was like a dollar to one btc, he didn't feel the pain then because it felt like it was nothing then, a lot of people didn't value it, now the story has changed. I see CGT climbing mountains in the next 2 - 3 years.

To be sincere. The discovery of this crypto planet is the best thing Ponzi did to me regardless of how much it made me loose. There are mad potentials in this planet and the good thing about blockchain is that everyone in every field be it programming or data analysis etc can get involved. These days I face my phone so much people think I am a phone freak. I am just glad its not subway surf I am using my time to play:)
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:41:53 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:25:23 PM by Memoransom

To be sincere. The discovery of this crypto planet is the best thing Ponzi did to me regardless of how much it made me loose. There are mad potentials in this planet and the good thing about blockchain is that everyone in every field be it programming or data analysis etc can get involved. These days I face my phone so much people think I am a phone freak. I am just glad its not subway surf I am using my time to play:)
same here, i spend more than 50% of my time with my phones and laptops, sometimes people around me wonder, HAS HE CONTACTED PHONE SYNDROME? well is ain't my fault, i guess is technology, there is a lot of money yet to be made on blockchain technology, the Cryptogene Project will make a lot of rich
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:15:24 PM

hahahahah😂😂, same here, i spend more than 50% of my time with my phones and laptops, sometimes people around me wonder, HAS HE CONTACTED PHONE SYNDROME? well is ain't my fault, i guess is technology, there is a lot of money yet to be made on blockchain technology, the Cryptogene Project will make a lot of rich

Say no more my brother when people see me on my phone they look at me like.... What are u always pressing on ur phone. I am just waiting fr the right time to explain to them maybe in a cocktail ceremony I would organise or something. If I could not get my friends to buy Btc at the time at least I could get them to buy cgt
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:19:18 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:25:59 PM by Memoransom

Thats the way forward, the best thing we can do for our friends, relatives is to convince them to buy the cryptogene token, the might not really understand, but in some time to come when the token must have appreciated, the will never forget you.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

hahahahah😂😂, same here, i spend more than 50% of my time with my phones and laptops, sometimes people around me wonder, HAS HE CONTACTED PHONE SYNDROME? well is ain't my fault, i guess is technology, there is a lot of money yet to be made on blockchain technology, the Cryptogene Project will make a lot of rich

Say no more my brother when people see me on my phone they look at me like.... What are u always pressing on ur phone. I am just waiting fr the right time to explain to them maybe in a cocktail ceremony I would organise or something. If I could not get my friends to buy Btc at the time at least I could get them to buy cgt
Thats the way forward, the best thing we can do for our friends, relatives is to convince them to buy the cryptogene token, the might not really understand, but in some time to come when the token must have appreciated, the will never forget you.

Lol it's only a selected few of my friends I tell about Cryptocurrency because it's usually like I am speaking some foreign language. Alot of work needs to be done crypto wise in Africa sha can't wait for this Cryptogene speil project to hit the road. When I open poloniex on my system when I am around my friends I dey explain tire
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

Lol it's only a selected few of my friends I tell about Cryptocurrency because it's usually like I am speaking some foreign language. Alot of work needs to be done crypto wise in Africa sha can't wait for this Cryptogene speil project to hit the road. When I open poloniex on my system when I am around my friends I dey explain tire
You just remined me about a friend, i was telling him about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, etc he was like  "What the hell will i do with something i can't see or touch" mehn i was down, i didn't know what else to say.
That is why the cryptogene project is unique, it coming with a new dimension of educating people.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

You just remined me about a friend, i was telling him about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, etc he was like  "What the hell will i do with something i can't see or touch" mehn i was down, i didn't know what else to say.
That is why the cryptogene project is unique, it coming with a new dimension of educating people.

Hehe i am so bullish on this project and will do anything humanly possible to make sure my children don't ask me why I didn't get involved in Cryptocurrency when people of my generation were doing it

#cryptogene
#cgt
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

Hehe i am so bullish on this project and will do anything humanly possible to make sure my children don't ask me why I didn't get involved in Cryptocurrency when people of my generation were doing it

#cryptogene
#cgt
Is as if you got into my mind, my children yet unborn are part of the reasons why am a cryptocurrency enthusiast, when Ali Baba was hustling, people thought he was a freak, but right now he is one of richest in the world, i have learned to cease any opportunity i see, if i don't understand it, i will ask questions and observe instead of criticizing it.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

#cryptogene
#cgt
Is as if you got into my mind, my children yet unborn are part of the reasons why am a cryptocurrency enthusiast, when Ali Baba was hustling, people thought he was a freak, but right now he is one of richest in the world, i have learned to cease any opportunity i see, if i don't understand it, i will ask questions and observe instead of criticizing it.

I am into the construction industry and I am currently working on getting a way to integrate the blockchain tech and as they say charity begins at home. I would start from Africa. We will use Cryptogene to take back all our years of backwardness in this continent
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

What a small world, am also into the construction industry, soon i believe payment of work carried out will be done using cryptocurrencies, it is going to be a dream come true if by then cryptogene token would have gained ground. Working and receiving payment with CGT will be awesome!!
Memoransom

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:34:54 PM

still! even an old news still a good and great to read when you see that QCHAIN and  cryptogene are united ! a single step of development always lead to a huge step towards success !! im still reading all i need to learn more about cryptogene, as of now it is a great one !
YES, INDEED!!! and i will add some news bout this ! Cryptogene is building a hub which would bring blockchain technology mainstream in Africa through education, awareness creation, and Implementation of blockchain-based services. fantastic right ?
You guys have said it all, you will not truly appreciate the cryptogene project if you do not bring out time out of your very busy schedule and read about it. For those who are yet to read the whitepaper please do that immediately.

Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Kingxy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:49:08 PM

What a small world, am also into the construction industry, soon i believe payment of work carried out will be done using cryptocurrencies, it is going to be a dream come true if by then cryptogene token would have gained ground. Working and receiving payment with CGT will be awesome!!

Are u serious? Wow! The sky is actually our stepping stone right about now because I ve got the feeling that this Cryptogene project could even serve as a mother platform for every other African project coupled with the fact that it already has bright minds heading it's platform. I see nothing stopping us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: