Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.
The team are also open for suggestions if you have any.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.

Bash has quite a track record for ambassadorial roles, and for leading the almost 1yr old cryptogene community, but that's it. If I'm not mistaken, development has been outsourced to Andela. There are no core blockchain devs on the team.

So you mean it's a scam? What a pity...

I don't think this is a scam. Just my opinion, advisers maybe used to hype but we also have to understand that they are influential and reliable people. I strongly suggest blockchain developers to be part of the team. Enlist on your team some good programmers especially those from top crypto markety like the US, Russia, Australia, China, Japan or South Korea as they are also valuable assets in terms of marketing.

My point exactly Periodik. Listing Qchain and Andela as partners would give the project some more credibilty. In my opinion most of the contributions for this ico will come from the core community, which is quite strong. But with what's on ground currently, attracting bigger investors will be difficult. Cryptogene needs to step up. It's easy to talk about ideals. I hope to see more improvements as the ICO progresses.

What are the core areas you feel that needs attention and improvements?  We are together the community, let's feel free to air our view and try as much to be specific in doing so.

The Team is really doing good and being transparent with us;  the community.  This is a way we can contribute. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:39:36 AM

good day, i partake in the cgt ico, when will the stat of all token generated be announced to the investors?

The link to join the crowd sale has just been dropped above so now all you have to do is to join thr crowdsale group on telegram and you would get all updates as they come or even on its website www.cryptogene.co and every info that's needed would always be dropped on the site as the team is always updating its members as soon as anything comes up.
scozky

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.

Bash has quite a track record for ambassadorial roles, and for leading the almost 1yr old cryptogene community, but that's it. If I'm not mistaken, development has been outsourced to Andela. There are no core blockchain devs on the team.

Hi, I'm Bash. Development was not outsourced to Andela, we only got some Andela Devs to key into the project, not Andela itself. As for blockchain developers, Hakeem is a solidity and Python developer and will be heading our Smart contracts and Dapps development. Samuel and Ade are also intermediate blockchain developers as well. And we've spent a lot of money into research and training for our developers as currently, there is a huge shortage of blockchain developers in this part of the world right now.
scozky

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

I don't think this is a scam. Just my opinion, advisers maybe used to hype but we also have to understand that they are influential and reliable people. I strongly suggest blockchain developers to be part of the team. Enlist on your team some good programmers especially those from top crypto markety like the US, Russia, Australia, China, Japan or South Korea as they are also valuable assets in terms of marketing.

Our decision to use Nigerian and African developers was born out of the desire to fast track blockchain development on the Continent. We could have easily hired developers from the country you mentioned to come do our work for us, but that would have been a case of depending on outside help for our development which is so common with African countries these days. If we're truly going to have serious blockchain development in Africa, we can't have developers from outside Africa doing our job
scozky

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

My point exactly Periodik. Listing Qchain and Andela as partners would give the project some more credibilty. In my opinion most of the contributions for this ico will come from the core community, which is quite strong. But with what's on ground currently, attracting bigger investors will be difficult. Cryptogene needs to step up. It's easy to talk about ideals. I hope to see more improvements as the ICO progresses.
Thanks Mexi. We're always looking to improve, and we welcome suggestions and contribution from all members of the community. This is a community driven project and the community has been a huge part of the success story of this project so far. You can send your suggestions to me personally at bashir@cryptogene.co
Kingxy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Our decision to use Nigerian and African developers was born out of the desire to fast track blockchain development on the Continent. We could have easily hired developers from the country you mentioned to come do our work for us, but that would have been a case of depending on outside help for our development which is so common with African countries these days. If we're truly going to have serious blockchain development in Africa, we can't have developers from outside Africa doing our job

Wow this is awesome now this part caught my attention "We could have easily hired developers from the country you mentioned to come do our work for us, but that would have been a case of depending on outside help for our development which is so common with African countries these days. If we're truly going to have serious blockchain development in Africa, we can't have developers from outside Africa doing our job" this is very true and I am happy you thought this far. Good to hear from the horse's mouth. I just got more excited about this project!
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

hai dev, my address wallet is gone and i make a new address wallet.
can you change my address in spreadsheet, or do I need to fill in the application form?
thanks

Kingxy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

can you change my address in spreadsheet, or do I need to fill in the application form?
thanks
Hi inspiron14 I don't really get what you mean by your wallet address being gone. Is it that you don't have access to Your wallet anymore because you lost your password or you can find your wallet address anymore. In any case u might just send a private message to one of the admins here on bitcoin talk to make your complaint
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

thanks
Try to rephrase your complaint,  so it can be properly attended to once.  So you don't get response based on assumption.

Kingxy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

Hi all I received my 1000CGT reward yesterday from Cryptogene sent by for post of the week during the Cryptogene steemit bounty.

I am very grateful and I also do not know how beat to express my profound gratitude to those that supported me during the votes this project is a win win anytime😊.

God bless y'all!
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

Hi all I received my 1000CGT reward yesterday from Cryptogene sent by for post of the week during the Cryptogene steemit bounty.

I am very grateful and I also do not know how beat to express my profound gratitude to those that supported me during the votes this project is a win win anytime😊.

God bless y'all!

Oh!  I thought I was the only one here that got it.  I won post of the week as well, and Cryptogene funded me 1000CGT  even while I was away. 
Such a great and sincere Team.
Cryptogene all the way, if you have not invested,  trust me, you are letting an amazing opportunity pass you by.

Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:18:24 PM

God bless y'all!

Oh!  I thought I was the only one here that got it.  I won post of the week as well, and Cryptogene funded me 1000CGT  even while I was away. 
Cryptogene all the way, if you have not invested,  trust me, you are letting an amazing opportunity pass you by.

congrats bro, is there any cgt upcoming bounty i can apply for? i would love to be part of the project, because i feel this project will be great
Kingxy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

God bless y'all!

Wow really good to know seems like with this Cryptogene project it's a win win for all of us afrer all. I can imagine ur 1000cgt being worth about $1000 December this year plus the one you bought from the pre ICO and ico. You might just want to consider giving yourself a good treat after all of this:)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

thanks
Please send me a private message with your details
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:40:48 AM

Good Morning Nigeria, Good Morning Africa, Good Morning to every one who shares our dream and aspirations for a better Africa. Africa is a beautiful place to be with a lot of natural resources and awe inspiring land and sea features.

Today Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies has taken the order of the day, gone are the days when we say region is developing probably because more natural resources has been found or that more infrastructure has been constructed, these things are needed, but are not the core features of development.

Why is the western world ahead of us? well it could probably be because of advancement in Technology. The Blockchain Technology is a new technology that we African shouldn't let the western world alone explore, we should also tap into this amazing technology. What other way can we do that aside from what the Cryptogene Team is doing?

The Cryptogene Project is not a get rich quick scheme, if you are into this project to make money real quick, sorry to burst your burble, it ain't gonna happen. There is no short cut in life, i believe in a slow but steady growth.
Cryptogene Token is not a shit coin that will pump and dump even more the next day.

Just like Martin Luther King Jr, i have a dream of a better Africa, an Africa that would be proud enough to rub shoulders with others. An Africa i can be proud to call my own, and with Cryptogene we can achieve that.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 10:26:59 AM by Sirjamesadeiza

Hi guys, I stumbled on this Russian scam. Pls kindly disregard www.Cryptogene.ru , they even use our video to advertise the domain name. It's was listed for sale on instagram. Check out this image http://prntscr.com/gud4ev
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:25:19 AM

Hi guys, I stumbled on this Russian scam. Pls kindly disregard www.Cryptogene.ru , they even use our video to advertise the website. It's not a Cryptogene website.
Very funny, but this is exactly what am talking about, the quality of the Cryptogene Project is becoming recognized not just in Africa alone, but throughout the globe. For a set of russians to even think of using this project as an avenue to scam people proves the quality of what we are doing.
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Russia. The motherland of ponzi and pyramid schemes.they can be very funny.  No hate speech. Just the truth. Anything scam, go russia
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:36:50 AM

Hi guys, I stumbled on this Russian scam. Pls kindly disregard www.Cryptogene.ru , they even use our video to advertise the domain name. It's was listed for sale on instagram. Check out this image http://prntscr.com/gud4ev
U don't mean it. Why must he use ur videos to sell his domain. I guess it's because he Wants scammers to see the opportunity in it.  Funny criminals. See how high he raised the price.
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:42:59 AM

God bless y'all!
Preach on boss. Am happy for u bro. If cgt goes up to 1$, men,  you are damn rich. That #360000+. Will u give me some please 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: