Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9195 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:35:42 PM

Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Is been long we have been hearing this news about Nigeria adopting blockchain technology, there was even a time  the central bank of Nigeria said the were considering adopting it, well all i can say is the are all rumors until see tangible actions.
Maybe Cryptogene Could ginger up the process considering the fact that it is an indigenous coin, but am a little bit skeptical if the team has what it takes to soften the minds of the government.

Considering the situation at the moment, government has showed their interest through the apex bank.  It's now left for individuals and private entities to do their part. In other countries that cryptocurrency and blockchain are blooming now didn't start with the government, rather individuals and organisations. When that is done, government will actually align.  

That's why I applaud the place of cryptogene in driving this technology in Africa.
Oh i see, i think you are right, so inorder words you are saying that the Nigerian Government will follow suit if the see that people are embracing the technology.
Just a quick one, for people to embrace this technology, especially the cryptogene project, the developers really need to get to the minds of the people, entice them, really show that the out for business, is the team up to that task?
I also have a couple of questions up there that need answers

Well, the truth is that it is one thing to support a project as a result of the initial impression, and it's another thing for them to keep impressing their supporters and community. The Cryptogene team caught attention at first, but people are still skeptical about the whole adoption and implementation thing. 
But I saw a viral release by cryptogene on their various groups on Telegram, their Facebook and Twitter accounts that they have some information to unveil towards weekend.  So let's cross our fingers and watch things unfold. 
But they have not been doing bad so far from my own view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Is been long we have been hearing this news about Nigeria adopting blockchain technology, there was even a time  the central bank of Nigeria said the were considering adopting it, well all i can say is the are all rumors until see tangible actions.
Maybe Cryptogene Could ginger up the process considering the fact that it is an indigenous coin, but am a little bit skeptical if the team has what it takes to soften the minds of the government.

Considering the situation at the moment, government has showed their interest through the apex bank.  It's now left for individuals and private entities to do their part. In other countries that cryptocurrency and blockchain are blooming now didn't start with the government, rather individuals and organisations. When that is done, government will actually align.  

That's why I applaud the place of cryptogene in driving this technology in Africa.
Oh i see, i think you are right, so inorder words you are saying that the Nigerian Government will follow suit if the see that people are embracing the technology.
Just a quick one, for people to embrace this technology, especially the cryptogene project, the developers really need to get to the minds of the people, entice them, really show that the out for business, is the team up to that task?
I also have a couple of questions up there that need answers

My prayer right now is that after the adoption and integration of the blockchain technology and all into our banking system. They should not go and do like the likes of Japan and China who after adoption eventually turn around and start banning any crypto related stuff in the country cos from the way I see it all governments are threatened by the mere existence of Cryptocurrency
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:47:24 PM

I have received a email from avirunes_manager@yahoo.com talking about getting bounty of Cryptogene, it required me to download a wallet from mega . Since it is a yahoo mail and I have never participated in the bounty campaign, I am assuming this is some kind of phishing scam? Just want to make a confirmation and hopefully warn other users as well.

Thank you.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

I have received a email from avirunes_manager@yahoo.com talking about getting bounty of Cryptogene, it required me to download a wallet from mega . Since it is a yahoo mail and I have never participated in the bounty campaign, I am assuming this is some kind of phishing scam? Just want to make a confirmation and hopefully warn other users as well.

Thank you.

It is definitely a phishing. I saw a tweet by @cryptogenegroup to notify the public about the dubious act of the perpetrators trying to impersonate Cryptogene.

The tweet has it that they must have gotten people's email from bitcointalk profile.

Disregard!

Kingxy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

Thank you.

Yes please any email that looks suspicious claiming to be from Cryptogene is actually suspicious. It's a good thing we can always refer back to the thread here on bitcoin talk to make confirmations concerning anything we are not sure of or to warn others

The site could always be accessed www.cryptogene.co for any information regarding the the project. Long live Cryptogene.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

But let's be factual, what are the possible risks and challenges posed on this Cryptogene projects?

Do you also think that the challenges are really being tackled?

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

Why is Africa having such a slow adoption of Bitcoin? Africa has a gigantic potential to become, one day, one of the biggest Bitcoin markets of the world. But what we have seen until today is a slow acceptation and adoption from some countries. It´s true that the cripto-currencies are becoming famous there, but do to social and financial mislead, there isn´t to much information about the subject to the population. Therefore if the understanding and information about cripto-currencies is low, the financial sector, merchants and industries will use it even slower.
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

Thank you.

It is definitely a phishing. I saw a tweet by @cryptogenegroup to notify the public about the dubious act of the perpetrators trying to impersonate Cryptogene.

The tweet has it that they must have gotten people's email from bitcointalk profile.

Disregard!
The Cryptogene Team advised everyone to hide his or email address, the reason you got that mail was because your email address was showing on your profile, is funny what people can do just to scam others, the were probably checking out our profiles for email addresses
Please kindly go to profile - settings - account settings, then click on the box to hide your email.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Why is Africa having such a slow adoption of Bitcoin? Africa has a gigantic potential to become, one day, one of the biggest Bitcoin markets of the world. But what we have seen until today is a slow acceptation and adoption from some countries. It´s true that the cripto-currencies are becoming famous there, but do to social and financial mislead, there isn´t to much information about the subject to the population. Therefore if the understanding and information about cripto-currencies is low, the financial sector, merchants and industries will use it even slower.
Thank you rindo, Africans really needs the awareness of Blockchain than anyone other continent. Africa needs Blockchain solutions. That's why I love this Cryptogene project. Because it's aimed at solving this puzzle
soln236

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

Thank you.

Disregard!
The Cryptogene Team advised everyone to hide his or email address, the reason you got that mail was because your email address was showing on your profile, is funny what people can do just to scam others, the were probably checking out our profiles for email addresses
Please kindly go to profile - settings - account settings, then click on the box to hide your email.
Its also s challenge to the crytogene team to make all necessary efforts in ensuring that individuals are made aware of such  fishing skims to avoid stories that touchés the  heart. Then its also the responsibilities of individuals as well to know and verify what links the are clicking so as to avoid landing on a wrong site/page
Kingxy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:04:12 PM

I like your view man but I think like in many other parts of the world the African continent is still to an extent experiencing scepticism about the whole bitcoin or blockchain thing

Aside from the fact that it would take away the monopoly of power by the government for a few people that's my view though
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

Twill be a long night, tomorrow is 13th, just can't wait to
 hear the big news about Cryptogene. My expectation's just too high. Everyone is useful talking about Cryptogene here.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:13:53 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 08:55:48 AM by enigmatical

Great news all! We're proud to show you the first look at our upcoming platform called Cryptogene Digest.

Cryptogene Digest Demo Application

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Cryptogene Digest is a platform for decentralised knowledge sharing and will be available exclusively to CGT ICO participants. You will have a chance to grow your genes, which is much like steem power on Steemit. Also known as SP in short, Steem Power is basically a token symbolizing how much influence you have inside the Steemit platform. If you have a lot of SP your upvotes will count more and will award different authors SP and Steem dollars as well. This is basically the same concept with genes on the Digest platform. The more genes you have, the more influence you have on the digest platform and the more you can earn. If you missed out early on Steemit and Steem Power, don't miss out on digest. Remember, only ICO participants will get an early chance to be users of digest platform. A technical white paper explaining all these concepts in detail will be released soon.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

Great news all! We're proud to show you the first look at our upcoming platform called Cryptogene Digest.

Cryptogene Digest is a platform for decentralised knowledge sharing and will be available exclusively to CGT ICO participants. You will have a chance to grow your genes, which is much like steem power on Steemit. Also known as SP in short, Steem Power is basically a token symbolizing how much influence you have inside the Steemit platform. If you have a lot of SP your upvotes will count more and will award different authors SP and Steem dollars as well. This is basically the same concept with genes on the Digest platform. The more genes you have, the more influence you have on the digest platform and the more you can earn. If you missed out early on Steemit and Steem Power, don't miss out on digest. Remember, only ICO participants will get an early chance to be users of digest platform. A technical white paper explaining all these concepts in detail will be released soon.

Damm! I must confess I am more than wowed right now. These guys behind the Cryptogene project are top notch and always on there toes with this project. I am a regular user on steemit so I can totally relate to this and I am more than eager to see how these genes stuff will play out nice work guys
enigmatical

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:45:45 AM

Follow up on more detailed updates on our blog here: https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-cgt-announcements-10-13-2017-4b7af07200f8
You can also follow our news updates channel on telegram here: https://t.me/CGT_News
soln236

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/WHb5NLY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0TXAWSa.jpg

Damm! I must confess I am more than wowed right now. These guys behind the Cryptogene project are top notch and always on there toes with this project. I am a regular user on steemit so I can totally relate to this and I am more than eager to see how these genes stuff will play out nice work guys
this fantastic with a woowed mouth right now and I like the interface as well. I sincerely hope that it would be mobile friendly on our phones.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:17:31 PM

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Big news indeed, this is very timely and earlier than expected, this is to prove that cgt team are always working to make this community a huge success.
Weldon Cryptogene Team
enigmatical

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

To stand a chance to be one of the early users to test the Digest platform, Join now and participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Visit our site: https://cryptogene.co

Thanks everyone for your support!

soln236

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:29:47 PM

Get more comprehensive information about the digest here.......
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-cgt-announcements-10-13-2017-4b7af07200f8
CRYPTOGENE has proven quite unstoppable........
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Wow! Cryptogene did not fail the community with this announcement!  This is hilarious. The community will really be impressed at this,  just like the way I am impressed at this. 

Well done to the Cryptogene team.  This is really a great step forward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: