Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9199 times)
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

I see the project already existing sales of tokens that are currently still in waves dex and the development of the project is not visible even though I was one of the participants bounty social media from the project
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

I just saw this... if this is a project in Africa, is dev capitalizing on this? It seems like a great opportunity to promote crypto to a community in AFRICA thats short on cash. Read the link below...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

Any airdrop given.. Wink

The way I see it which is now like the latest thing going on around the sphere of Cryptocurrency, airdrops are usually
Done in a bid to publicise a token by way of giving them free tokens. Now a number of time tasks such as retweeting, sharing their posts on Facebook could also be required to qualify for the airdrop. So to cut the long story short airdrops are a way of creating publicity by giving out freebies to the public
Please can someone throw more light on airdrop.... And why do some Cryptocurrency give airdrop
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

Any airdrop given.. Wink

Please can someone throw more light on airdrop.... And why do some Cryptocurrency give airdrop

Airdrops are usually arranged to enhance the publicity of a project and increase the community, leaving them expectant as development gos on.

Cryptogene have had some bounty programs that aided publicity too, though the Team is passionate to bringing the white paper to a real life experience.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

I just saw this... if this is a project in Africa, is dev capitalizing on this? It seems like a great opportunity to promote crypto to a community in AFRICA thats short on cash. Read the link below...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/

This would make Cryptogene a solid alternative. All Cryptogene needs is a solid marketing, loyal community and a working product with a very team of developers. This might be with lesser interest now since Bitcoin Gold fork is making people turn back into Bitcoin but Cryptogene is a solid project with a promising future.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:42:29 AM

I was just thinking to myself right now that since this Cryptogene project is anchored major around Africa, when the time comes for it to enlarge it's shores won't it restrict it's scope of coverage as regards bringing and adding value to life's? Cos I mean at some point the world at large would want to have a piece of the pie. Don't we think so?
Memoransom

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

Doing a little bit of airdrops is not such a bad idea, it  helps in publicity, but the are also very damaging, too much of airdrops can devalue a project and render it useless, a lot of people who got the airdrop will dump the coins for some little cents once it hits exchange, instead of doing airdrops, i prefer bounties, where by you will perform a little task and not just get it for free, but if for any reason the devs decide to do an airdrop, it needs to be little airdrop.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:41:30 PM

It's just 1 day left till the end of phase one and start of phase 2 of Cryptogene ICO. We have some pretty amazing stuff lined up for second phase of our ICO.

Memoransom

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

It's just 1 day left till the end of phase one and start of phase 2 of Cryptogene ICO. We have some pretty amazing stuff lined up for second phase of our ICO.

Wow, am looking forward to that, i can't wait to see what you guys have in stock for us, completing the Cryptogene Alpha App for Digest is probably one of them i think, i heard the Alpha App is similar to the steemit community, is that true?
Kingxy

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

I would like to say a big congratulations to those of us that participated in the Cryptogene 1st phase ico. However I do have a question and my question is that how long is this second phase of ico and is there going to be a third ico phase? Maybe I am too eager to see the post ico phase of this project, it would really be nice seeing the devs implementing all of those post ico plans
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

I would like to say a big congratulations to those of us that participated in the Cryptogene 1st phase ico. However I do have a question and my question is that how long is this second phase of ico and is there going to be a third ico phase? Maybe I am too eager to see the post ico phase of this project, it would really be nice seeing the devs implementing all of those post ico plans
hopefully till end of ico. Remember that the ico is 2 month and that it's exactly 30 days today, this means that ico will end in another 30 days, but what could Cryptogene have in store for us
Memoransom

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

I just got information that the phase 2 of the cryptogene ico will start on 30th november which is some few days from now, well i thought the phase 2 will start immediately after the end of phase 1, welli guess the have some goodies for us which the probably want to spill out within these few days before the phase 2
Kingxy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

hopefully till end of ico. Remember that the ico is 2 month and that it's exactly 30 days today, this means that ico will end in another 30 days, but what could Cryptogene have in store for us

Wow the dev guys behind this project really have a lot of unforseen pleasant surprises and activities. We however this turns out I am in for the long run. There ain't no turning back for me as far as this project is concerned. And like i said before I so can't wait to see the post ico phase of this project. I am eagerly waiting to see whats
Going to be
Coming
Next!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:00:53 AM

this project sounds promising. this reason that makes me interesting to join airdrop
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

Does Cryptogene utilize only ethereum Blockchains? Huh
scozky

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:20:51 AM

ICO is on waves platform, but our platform will be built on Ethereum. Waves currently doesn't have Turing complete smart contracts, but we're waiting patiently and are very excited about the possibility of smart contracts on.waves sometime this year
Memoransom

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

i think the project is a hybrid, a sort of dual blockchain project, is was built on the waves platform but the smart contracts will run on ethereum platform there by making it a project built on both waves and ethereum blockchain platforms.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

CGT ICO phase two starts on 30/10/2017. Stay tuned for interesting updates Wink

Cryptogene Token sale is currently ongoing, to participate in the ICO visit
https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Learn how to use bot by following this guide: “How to participate in the Cryptogene ICO (Using the ICO bot)” https://medium.com/@cryptogene/how-to-participate-in-the-cryptogene-ico-using-the-ico-bot-7efe30e1f63f

Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

CGT ICO phase two starts on 30/10/2017. Stay tuned for interesting updates Wink

Cryptogene Token sale is currently ongoing, to participate in the ICO visit
https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Learn how to use bot by following this guide: “How to participate in the Cryptogene ICO (Using the ICO bot)” https://medium.com/@cryptogene/how-to-participate-in-the-cryptogene-ico-using-the-ico-bot-7efe30e1f63f

Amazing, we are getting into phase 2 of cryptogene crowdsale,  I believe I have to use this last phase to acquire as much CGT as I can.

But one question for the Team, what do we expect following this second phase of the crowdsale?  What rumors or news do you guys have for the community?

Kingxy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:42:21 PM

I have a quick question again i hope someone won't mind answering. I want to know if the price of token during the first phase of this ico remains the same as that of the
 second phase of the ico or the price has become more?. So we can know how to prepare our mind. For this e if use that want to get more during the second phase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: