Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
shuukasan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:37 AM

I tried to buy through the bot, but after making the payment the bot still says the balance is still unissued
create a ticket on the bot. Support will attend to you in a while

I was using ethereum and when I do /balance it says invested amount : 1 eth, with unissued cgt balance: 3333 cgt. Issued cgt balance: None.

I can tell on the ether chain that it already received the confirmations from yesterday night, so I'm not entirely sure what's the holdup.
Have you tried creating a ticket on the bot, i believe is just some technical glitch, should be resolved soon, you can also ask and drop questions on the crowdsale telegram group chat, maybe that will help resolve the glitch quickly

I created the ticket already. I was ignored on the crowdsale telegram group chat
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:36:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 06:14:40 PM by enigmatical

I tried to buy through the bot, but after making the payment the bot still says the balance is still unissued

I was using ethereum and when I do /balance it says invested amount : 1 eth, with unissued cgt balance: 3333 cgt. Issued cgt balance: None.

I can tell on the ether chain that it already received the confirmations from yesterday night, so I'm not entirely sure what's the holdup.
You have got nothing to worry about, we haven't distributed yet until after ico ends.
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

Have you tried creating a ticket on the bot, i believe is just some technical glitch, should be resolved soon, you can also ask and drop questions on the crowdsale telegram group chat, maybe that will help resolve the glitch quickly

I created the ticket already. I was ignored on the crowdsale telegram group chat
Now i know what the problem is, the error you are getting, is probably due to the fact that the ICO is on hold, but am pretty sure it will resolved once the last part of the ICO kicks off, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83
Memoransom

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:17:15 PM

Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Talk of the devil, the news we have all been eagerly anticipating is here, this is news is super, am sure a whole lot of people will want to join during the first week so that the can get there hands on 40% bonus, thats really massive
enigmatical

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:02:19 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:13:05 AM by enigmatical

Get set people,  Cryptogene ICO phase 2 starts in 2hrs by 12:00noon GMT +1, November 4th, 2017. Hope you are ready!!!
Memoransom

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:23:09 AM

The last phase of this ICO is well packaged with a lot of bonuses not just for people buying but also for people referring, is more like work and be paid, i noticed the only way to participate in the ICO is through the telegram bot.
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:36:39 AM

The last phase of this ICO is well packaged with a lot of bonuses not just for people buying but also for people referring, is more like work and be paid, i noticed the only way to participate in the ICO is through the telegram bot.
Any bounties??🗣🗣
Memoransom

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

Any bounties??🗣🗣
Yeah, there was, am not soo sure is still available though, you can contact the thread manager for clarification on that.
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:44:15 PM

Saw the news of xgt coming out also. I must say this got me really excite. I think I already like the xgt more...... This give the neo and gas feeling. Can't wait to see these stuffs listed already I so cannot wait
enigmatical

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

Stay tuned, big announcements coming. Don't forget to buy CGT now and enjoy the bonuses before its too late http://www.t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

It is a pity that I have not seen your project before. It seems interesting to me.
Memoransom

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

It is a pity that I have not seen your project before. It seems interesting to me.
Opps, well that's actually no ones fault, although i must give them credit for good publicity, however is not too late to join the train, infact it even got more interesting
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:54:27 AM

Have you started referring your friends guy, cryptogene is the real deal,
Memoransom

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:58:04 PM

I must say am very impressed, i saw the pictures of Cryptogene new office in lagos, Nigeria. Now this is what am talking, these is vital step taken by the Cryptogene tram to ensure the investors that the are here to stay.
Please is there any job vacancy on the new office? 
enigmatical

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

Cryptogene Phase II Stage 2 of the ICO commences today, hurry now to enjoy the 30% bonus if you missed out on stage 1. Here is a video on how to buy CGT using the ICO bot: https://youtu.be/kIY4WZs1ioI
Visit https://cryptogene.co for more details.
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

Why CGT will boom on hitting Exchanges.

1. XGT - In order to get XGT, you need to be a participant of the CGT ICO and hold some CGT from the ICO. What this means is that people that bought CGT during the ICO, will want to hold and claim their XGT. And since you can only get XGT by being a participant of the ICO and holding CGT, most CGT holders would not want to sell. As they'll hodl their coins to claim their XGT.
2. Loyal, passionate and die-hard Community - Most people that buy ICOs these days, buy only because they want the token to hit Exchanges so they can dump it. But for CGT, a lot of people are buying because of their loyalty and passion for the Cryptogene brand. Not just for the monetary gains. So most buying now, are buying for the long hodl. You're going to have to pay a steep price to get their CGT.
3. Low circulating supply - Less than 5 million CGT will be sold during the ICO. The remaining unsold tokens will be burnt. Leaving a supply of 25 million. Which is a 50% cut in supply. This will sure boom the price of CGT when the burning of the tokens occurs.
4. Low ICO price. The ICO price of CGT is just $0.1 (1500 SATs). For a token whose total supply will be 25 million and circulating supply even much less, it's easy to see how this token can easily do x10 in a very short time.
5. Robust ecosystem - The ecosystem​ for CGT is wide and robust. With 5 unique products which will utilizing the CGT token, there's always enough fundamentals to back it up. Also, the planned acceptance as a means of payment on a popular e-commerce website in Nigeria, is sure to boom the price. Also, the planned launching of the Cryptogene Exchange will also give a huge boost.
6. Rockstar team - The CGT team consists of intelligent, passionate and vibrant individuals. Who continuously work to make sure that the use cases for CGT are developed and maintained.

My advice is buy CGT while you still can. Because you'll never get it this cheap again

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:53:01 PM

1. XGT - In order to get XGT, you need to be a participant of the CGT ICO and hold some CGT from the ICO. What this means is that people that bought CGT during the ICO, will want to hold and claim their XGT. And since you can only get XGT by being a participant of the ICO and holding CGT, most CGT holders would not want to sell. As they'll hodl their coins to claim their XGT.
2. Loyal, passionate and die-hard Community - Most people that buy ICOs these days, buy only because they want the token to hit Exchanges so they can dump it. But for CGT, a lot of people are buying because of their loyalty and passion for the Cryptogene brand. Not just for the monetary gains. So most buying now, are buying for the long hodl. You're going to have to pay a steep price to get their CGT.
3. Low circulating supply - Less than 5 million CGT will be sold during the ICO. The remaining unsold tokens will be burnt. Leaving a supply of 25 million. Which is a 50% cut in supply. This will sure boom the price of CGT when the burning of the tokens occurs.
4. Low ICO price. The ICO price of CGT is just $0.1 (1500 SATs). For a token whose total supply will be 25 million and circulating supply even much less, it's easy to see how this token can easily do x10 in a very short time.
5. Robust ecosystem - The ecosystem​ for CGT is wide and robust. With 5 unique products which will utilizing the CGT token, there's always enough fundamentals to back it up. Also, the planned acceptance as a means of payment on a popular e-commerce website in Nigeria, is sure to boom the price. Also, the planned launching of the Cryptogene Exchange will also give a huge boost.
6. Rockstar team - The CGT team consists of intelligent, passionate and vibrant individuals. Who continuously work to make sure that the use cases for CGT are developed and maintained.

My advice is buy CGT while you still can. Because you'll never get it this cheap again
Wow, I've never really consider this Fundamental analysis before, I have to buy more because people will automatically HODL this cgt to get xgt. #cgttothemoon
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:50 PM

Number 1 got me shocked. This is an eye opener. One should even know that with 5 unique projects of cgt, cgt will always aim for the moon. HODL NATION.  I will buy more now
Memoransom

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:40:58 PM

i can't wait to smile, i can't wait to tell my friends " i told you so", i know the faith  i have this project won't go unrewarded, i see great things to come out of this project, am glad i invested, so now how can we claim the XGT, is it going to be based on the amount of CGT we have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: