Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9196 times)
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:52:32 PM

Less than 3hrs left till the end of the Cryptogene ico 30 percent bonus stage. This offer ends 12am midnight guys.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:11:43 AM

Less than 3hrs left till the end of the Cryptogene ico 30 percent bonus stage. This offer ends 12am midnight guys.

And now phase 2 has entered the stage 3 with 20% bonus.  Some people will be sad for missing out on this great opportunity I know this for sure.

Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

Though i missed the abuja blockchain submit, i heard it was fantastic, i also heard the cryptogene CEO addressed the audience on the first day, can we see some updates of the event, pictures, videos so that some of us that didn't attend won't feel entirely left out
faust666

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

Dear manager, I did all the work, but I had a grief Twitter facebook, my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1007126
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:16:00 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:40:34 AM by enigmatical

Dear manager, I did all the work, but I had a grief Twitter facebook, my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1007126
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

This is the Cryptogene ANN thread, kindly forward this to the bounty thread for review https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061353.0
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Sorry, I'm a little confused, if there's an Ethereum based token for Cryptogene (XGT), what'll happen to CGT (waves based)?
Which of these two will be the primary use for the Cryptogene Ecosystem?

Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

Ethereum Tokens
XGT (the Ethereum based token of the Cryptogene HUB) will be the base token of Cryptogene Dapps or Decentralized applications and smart contracts. This will be distributed to CGT holders on a ratio of 1:1 before its being listed on exchanges. What does this mean? If you have 1 CGT, you will be credited with 1 XGT. If you're not a holder of CGT when XGT distribution begins, you'd have to get it on exchanges when listed. Details of the distribution will be communicated soon.

https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-ico-phase-2-detailed-announcement-2b3236127e83

Sorry, I'm a little confused, if there's an Ethereum based token for Cryptogene (XGT), what'll happen to CGT (waves based)?

Both will, they each have their significant use case. Get a hold of Cryptogene whitepaper
mrongos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:15:02 PM

why do I get an email from cryptogene to claim bounty while I do not feel joining bounty this project is there something similar to me

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Memoransom

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

why do I get an email from cryptogene to claim bounty while I do not feel joining bounty this project is there something similar to me
i doubt the email came from cryptogene, i didn't get a similar mail, is probably from scammers, is your email address visible on your profile to visitors?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

Please disregard the mail as it is not from us,  be mindful of the sender email address, we would not send you any mail to claim bounty.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

Ethereum Tokens

The CGT token is designed just for the crowdfunding exercise after which it will be swapped to XGT which is Cryptogene's token that would run on the ERC20 Ethereum blockchain. So fret not, after the token sale,  each token holder would be required to swap his/her token 1:1 for XGT before it is listed in exchanges, instructions would be published. (Example if you have 1000CGT and this is swapped for XGT, you would have an equivalent 1000XGT )
Adhichan

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

whether the token has been submitted to the campaign participants, and where the token will be traded
enigmatical

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:27:08 AM

whether the token has been submitted to the campaign participants, and where the token will be traded

For now Cryptogene token sale is still ongoing, token distribution will be after the ICO ends on the 24th November. We are already on WaveDex for now,  while we already making preparations and also in talks with other exchanges.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

i doubt the email came from cryptogene, i didn't get a similar mail, is probably from scammers, is your email address visible on your profile to visitors?

i also have received  the same email saying i have gct tokens as a bounty, but dont fall for it scammers are trying everything they can to hack all of your personal information. remember, if it is too good to be true, it probably is
enigmatical

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

Cryptogene token sale ends in 4hrs. This is your last chance to grab CGT at this ICO.
You still stand a chance to buy it at 10% bonus — Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
To participate:  https://cryptogene.co/ico.html
enigmatical

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

Thanks for being a part of the success of Cryptogene. We're sincerely grateful for all the community has done to make this project a success so far. Our boring ICO has successfully ended. Congrats to everyone that owns CGT right now. Big things are coming!!

Now comes the exiting part, within 2 weeks, CGT will be distributed to all participants of our ICO. You'll immediately be able to trade it via the new Waves decentralized Exchange. Which is now in closed beta.

XGT which is the Cryptogene Ethereum Token will be distributed to all CGT holders systematically throughout the rest of the year. So hold on to your CGT and don't sell it even for gold.

What we're doing is creating what we call the Cryptogene economy. A hybrid system. Our intention is for healthy competition between our waves and Ethereum tokens both in terms of tech and performance in the market. This will create a very healthy and robust ecosystem for the Cryptogene tokens.

The demo for the digest decentralized e learning platform will be open to all pre ICO and ICO participants exclusively before the end of the year. You'll get the chance to be on an advantage before the main platform roles out.

As you may know, we recently launched our office  quietly in  the heart of Lagos. We'll open our office to the general public in January. And we'll be holding periodic lectures and developer meetups at the venue. The goal is to create a vibrant blockchain ecosystem in Nigeria. So, if you're planning on building systems or business based on blockchain technology, watch out for this.

We're exited as to what next year holds. As we continually work towards making the Cryptogene hub a space that'll connect multiple individuals from all around Africa and the world at large.
Wachbtl

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens

Are there any bonuses for contributors today  (25/11/17) ?
enigmatical

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

Hi everyone, the long awaited Phase 2 of the Cryptogene  ICO is here:

The Phase 2 of the Cryptogene ICO will be divided into 4 Stages with a limited token of 3 Million CGT made available for sale during this final phase of the ICO.  Each Stage would run for 5 days with an allocation of 750,000 CGT for sale per stage. Token sales begin on the first  with 40% bonus on every purchase, and ends on the fourth week with 10% bonus. So, you get bonuses ranging from 40% in the first stage, to 10% at the end of the last stage. All other unused tokens will be burnt.

Week 1 (Nov 4th - Nov 9th): 40% bonus - Extra 400 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 2: (Nov 10th - Nov 14th): 30% bonus: Extra 300 CGT on every 1000 purchased
Week 3 (Nov 15th - Nov 19th): 20% bonus - Extra 200 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.
Week 4 (Nov 20th - Nov 24th): 10% bonus - Extra 100 CGT on every 1000 you purchase.

Referral bonus:
You also get the chance to earn 10% bonus on every purchase made by anyone you refer. To qualify for this bonus, you must buy at least 500 CGT.

Ethereum Tokens

Are there any bonuses for contributors today  (25/11/17) ?

Unfortunately, there's is none as token sale is ended. You can buy CGT after the swap when it is listed in exchanges.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:41 AM

Hi guys I learnt ico z over so what now?
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:17 PM

The sale of the tokens ended 10 days ago. Share your plans. On your website, I did not find how much money was collected? As for me, then your sale was heavily tightened. A very long time was pre-sale, then several months of sale. I do not like to invest in projects that are delayed for half a year, for me this is a long time and it is not known what will happen to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: