Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:58 AM

just read the article where Tokenverse conducted a virtual interview with Dmytro Budorin, the cofounder and CFO of Hacken.

http://www.tokenverse.com/interview/tokenverse-interviews-hacken-cofounder-dmytro-budorin/

this kind of public appearance is good for the marketing of hacken tokens. keep it up!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:06 AM

https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

mate are you new in bitcointalk? better check it out. it in the first page. please take time to read in the forum to educate yourself. just a friendly advise because all you were asking is all right here.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

Wonderful to see because it gives lot of explanation about cyber security for getting security to the investors and hacken is going to help the financial institution to secure the funds from hackers.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).
wow why only you?If a gven a chance I will join too, given a 25% bonus you will get already the percentage of the bonus,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Hi sir. if you already got what you need I suggest to give time reading every details about Hacken. If you can fully understand what Hacken offers, you will find it so interesting and timely because of the demands for cyber security now a days.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund,I think HACKEN have bright future  so Taas have good choice
Yes, Because TaaS can see the potential of Hacken. I mean this project is so timely now a days and knowing the White Hat Hackers are participants, no fears and doubts they can surely give their 110% offered service.
Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
onediamond

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

Hacken have a great potential in the market, many investors will invest in this Project to contribute in the cybersecurity to lessen the cyber crime.
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:47:08 AM

Hello Dear, welcome to hacken family. To get your bounty you should create a personal account on Orderbook. Use the same email address you put in bounty registration form. After the crowdsale is concluded, your bounty tokens will be credited directly to this Orderbook account
Here is the joining link..https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:00:13 AM

Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.
yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:35:39 AM

yes your right i think many big companies need this Project to secured their high value of file that hacken can provide that's why this project have a great potential in the market.

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

Last Monday CFO of Hacken made an outstanding virtual interview with Tokenverse and explain all about Hacken ecosystem. it was amazing how Dmitry answered all of their questions and made some introduction about his self.

Read the full details here:
http://www.tokenverse.com/interview/tokenverse-interviews-hacken-cofounder-dmytro-budorin/
Yeeh! Great interview with the Dmitry!
I liked the great infographic that visualizes a unique “burning” principle process
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Last Monday CFO of Hacken made an outstanding virtual interview with Tokenverse and explain all about Hacken ecosystem. it was amazing how Dmitry answered all of their questions and made some introduction about his self.

I liked the great infographic that visualizes a unique “burning” principle process

Great infographic.  I like the deflation concept to allow for more services with the same amount of tokens.  It gives an incentive for holding on to your HKN tokens.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

And this article is another proof that shows us why we all have a great demand for the Hacken project and other ones one in the cybersecurity market!
https://hackernoon.com/how-one-hacker-stole-thousands-of-dollars-worth-of-cryptocurrency-with-a-classic-code-injection-a3aba5d2bff0
To tell the truth, I was really crashed after reading this about EtherDelta, as I use it almost every day.
Hope that with that launch of Hacken platform will change that things!  
onediamond

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

Great infographic.  I like the deflation concept to allow for more services with the same amount of tokens.  It gives an incentive for holding on to your HKN tokens.
HKN tokens are going to increase the flat showing how safe to invest,even me if I having already token I wll join,its is to much explain I think that enough this is a great project..

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:52:05 AM

Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale

I think that 18.7 mln tokens will be lessen before the main ICO because they started selling HKN tokens for everyone who join the Whitelist.

You're right cos Whitelist participants could buy the token now and who knows if they buy all of the available tokens, if they did then it is a great news to team  Grin Grin
yes that would be great if the 1000+ people in the whitelist are going to buy all the tokens.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

Exactly, people should understand the value of security because daily we are hearing many news about the hacking. So, I think Hacken is the best platform where some big companies will approach them when they start marketing it the public.
once the hacken ICO's finish and their fully operational i think cybercrime and hacking incidents will be lessen drastically.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: