Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:27:02 AM

White Hat Hackers, Smart Contract & Blockchain Experts Team Up with SmartOne in Anticipation of LEGAL Token Launch
(Partnership between Hacken.io, Smartone & Agavon) (Read more at https://newsroom.smartone.legal)

-

We are really happy to get our security auditing done by Hacken. Thank you very much once again!

Nice publication you got there, it's good to know that this project collaborate with company that has good reputation too. Which is a proof of legitimacy of Hacken, just continue what you are doing and you'll be getting the outputs for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

my friend was victimized by phising and took all his altcoins. the more i hear this kind of stories, hacken is the first that comes in my thoughts. the need for cybersecurity is in demand. 

There lots of lots of them, it's a bad news for your folk. Good thing we have this kind of projects coming out in the market in order for those who take advantage of the others must be stopped. goodluck hacken we badly need your services in times like this.

I suggest be vigilant in all times, be aware on what sites you are entering. and don't keep private keys and passwords on your pc, coz hackers who uses spywares are everywhere so please be careful on your holdings i believe we all deservee to earn that thing not those wicked people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

my friend was victimized by phising and took all his altcoins. the more i hear this kind of stories, hacken is the first that comes in my thoughts. the need for cybersecurity is in demand. 

yes. i also notice that on slack. hackers dont have souls. they are souless being doin evil tricky domain name and make money on others wallet. glad that there is hacken project. i am hoping for this project to succeed.

Unfortunately, this is very common these days in the cryptocurrency world.  Be careful when using Slack also, I get direct message scams on a daily basis.  I hope Hacken can help prevent or eliminate many of these types of scams.   

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
HappyCaptain

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

I've heard that the team is finalizing some videos with hackers that contain a first live interactions with alfa tests hackenproof platform concept and also a trip with Wozniak so expect more publicity of the Hacken all over the world.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

Continous development which is good factor for a project to became success. Like others, hoping for the success of this project.  Tongue
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

White Hat Hackers, Smart Contract & Blockchain Experts Team Up with SmartOne in Anticipation of LEGAL Token Launch
(Partnership between Hacken.io, Smartone & Agavon) (Read more at https://newsroom.smartone.legal)

-

We are really happy to get our security auditing done by Hacken. Thank you very much once again!

Nice publication you got there, it's good to know that this project collaborate with company that has good reputation too. Which is a proof of legitimacy of Hacken, just continue what you are doing and you'll be getting the outputs for sure.

We do think the same! Hacken is quite a great project and we are really happy to work with the team on our own project.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

Continous development which is good factor for a project to became success. Like others, hoping for the success of this project.  Tongue

Yes the Hacken's team are doing their best to make it happen by implementing this kind of security and building a community of white hackers to help everyone have a stronger securities on their system.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

There lots of lots of them, it's a bad news for your folk. Good thing we have this kind of projects coming out in the market in order for those who take advantage of the others must be stopped. goodluck hacken we badly need your services in times like this.

I suggest be vigilant in all times, be aware on what sites you are entering. and don't keep private keys and passwords on your pc, coz hackers who uses spywares are everywhere so please be careful on your holdings i believe we all deservee to earn that thing not those wicked people.

I recommend the same thing, Don't make it a habit saving such kind of things on your pc. Coz you don't know this times who really access your pc. better be safe thann sorry. Let's hope that hacken will come up a solution on this after the success of their ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

I recommend the same thing, Don't make it a habit saving such kind of things on your pc. Coz you don't know this times who really access your pc. better be safe thann sorry. Let's hope that hacken will come up a solution on this after the success of their ICO.

I'm eager to see their product. When will it occur? please update us
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:10:50 PM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.

I'm also on the same page, I think 20m will be a lot easier, As you said this is the first who caters White Hat Hacker industry. So this might be another bomb that will hit the exchanges. Let's be positive and hope for the best for this one.
no doubt about it. i believe they will be able to reach the 20m target because the project is very useful and cyber security is badly needed everywhere in the world.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:29:52 PM

Uhm, i also like thier concept but i see no need to raise 20mil to be succesvol in thier project paper way.

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place.  

i believe this 20m is too easy for this one, since this one's backed by well known names. This one is one of it's kind, so i expect hacken to atleast surpass their 20m target.

I'm also on the same page, I think 20m will be a lot easier, As you said this is the first who caters White Hat Hacker industry. So this might be another bomb that will hit the exchanges. Let's be positive and hope for the best for this one.
I think that hacken will exceed the 20m target, why? cyber security is the number one issue in this field, and the team is working together to improve the project and to reach more community all over the world, and the idea of using the white hat hacker is very unique, plus the support of the people to this project are overwhelming.

Katashi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

I'm eager to see their product. When will it occur? please update us

better check the bounty thread and whitepaper they highlight all the details you needed for it. By the way are you an investor?, Planning to invest or a bounty participant?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
Katashi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place. 

I think that hacking will exceed the 20m target, why? cyber security is the number one issue in this field, and the team is working together to improve the project and to reach more community all over the world, and the idea of using the white hat hacker is very unique, plus the support of the people to this project are overwhelming.

20 is quite easy for this since all of the team are well known person specially on line of business they are entering. So we'll be having no worries in terms of the ability of this project to be sold out in a short term period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
🏆
chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

you're right and I think you're not just the one thinking like that, we do not know how many people are being victimized by hackers all over the world everyday, it's time for the hacken to rise and offer good security for those who are victimized by hackers like your friend.

cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

-

Great article and congratulations for the partnership, its a win win situation for all the parties involved
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:51:19 PM

I believe that's more of a goal rather than a need.  Even if 20 million tokens are not sold, development and delivery of the security services would still be taking place.  

I think that hacken will exceed the 20m target, why? cyber security is the number one issue in this field, and the team is working together to improve the project and to reach more community all over the world, and the idea of using the white hat hacker is very unique, plus the support of the people to this project are overwhelming.

Hacken will be well above the 20million marketcap after the ico is over.  It can't exceed the 20m target during the ico because that is the hardcap.  Afterwards when the ico is over and the team continues to market and develop Hacken, the skies the limit. 
meltoooot

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

hackers stole a lot of funds on daily basis there should be someone to combat this. hope this project will do its best to keep the people safe
yes this must be stopped. a lot of people got hacked everyday and they lose a lot of money. now that the hacken is here I think the victims of hackers will be cut short immediately.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

-

wow congratulations to both hacken and smartone for a good partnership hoping for a success of both project.

meltoooot

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:21:22 PM

Thats a really nice looking ann.
yes but not just the ann thread the project itself too, and the people behind it they are all amazing they are all working together to eliminate hackers and providing good security.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:33:02 PM

-

Nice one! Great news, even before the ICO Hacken is already starting to do the audits. This is a good sign for future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: