Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.

Really ?! This is a great news for all of us who support Hacken , I agree to you that it will help this project to lure more investors .
Good job HACKEN for the success and for everyone who help and participate for this project God Bless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

Dr. Moe Levin seem to have an outstanding career untill now if you check his linkedin profile : https://goo.gl/wDfwcW

Yes and he saw a great potential on this project that's why he joined as an advisor. surely more investor will come because of his reputation.

Yes i guess this guy has a lot of credentials in this industry, but guess what steve wozniak is joining the party fellas. so excited about the outcome of this project and how it will materialize.
me too im excited for this project, and i am willing to wait for more updates very interesting project.

it seems so exciting to see those big names who are really trying their best to make this a Big success, can't wait for hacken to be launched right away.

Agree on you dude, Steve Wozniak to be specific. Dude that's one hell of a big name out there. I really can't imagine this project failing with those kind of people backing it up.

Steve Wozniak is one of the big name in the team behind this project Hacken , to be added they hired 30 professional hacker to make sure the services they will provide is outstanding .

and yes, if they have proven they will provide an outstanding service in cybersecurity people would be interested in investing in this project. This group of hackers might be needing to strengthen up their team in the long run. For a bigger project, for the maximum security Smiley

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:16:36 PM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.

Really ?! This is a great news for all of us who support Hacken , I agree to you that it will help this project to lure more investors .
Good job HACKEN for the success and for everyone who help and participate for this project God Bless.

HACKEN gain more investor attation also community strong day by day ,i think will qucikly sold out when ico start
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

It's the first time I read the term, "White Hat Hackers" and I've been reading some thread in the internet. There might be a worth reading thread in your arsenal, kindly put it here for future references. For the meantime, I got the big picture, this project is not a project alone, it is a guild of white hat hackers getting ready for a cyber war when the time comes. We know what hackers do and what hackers target the most. This project might nullify the damaging effect of the hackers do and let them choose not the dark side. If anyone got offended from my comment, feel free to correct me. thanks Smiley

“I don’t remember any "white hat hackers”, there were only hackers." —Shay Priel

so you are saying that you dont believe in whitehathacking? you dont believe in the concept of whitehathacking for the sake of cybersecurity? im just clarifying your stand if i understand your point.

I do believe. I'm just pointin' that they are all hackers in the first place, I'm going to read or watch some hacking documentaries to know the history about it. I don't know but though the members of the project were elite hackers, would there be some kind of risk? Is it possible for those unethical hackers form a team to sabotage their project? something like that.

yeah they are hackers but for the good sake. sabotage their project? they are known if they are in hacken team. and a company will not pay anonymously. there would be a contract before doing job. that's the point of hacken, hacking for bugs or loops that developers dont see but in a profesional way.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

ico sales phase begins October 12-November 11, 2017
what is the minimum and maximum hardcap that you want to achieve?

ive read that the hardcap is 20million and the minimum is 1 eth. which is attainable. as of the presale, hacken sold $650,000 already.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
23john23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

It's the first time I read the term, "White Hat Hackers" and I've been reading some thread in the internet. There might be a worth reading thread in your arsenal, kindly put it here for future references. For the meantime, I got the big picture, this project is not a project alone, it is a guild of white hat hackers getting ready for a cyber war when the time comes. We know what hackers do and what hackers target the most. This project might nullify the damaging effect of the hackers do and let them choose not the dark side. If anyone got offended from my comment, feel free to correct me. thanks Smiley

“I don’t remember any "white hat hackers”, there were only hackers." —Shay Priel

so you are saying that you dont believe in whitehathacking? you dont believe in the concept of whitehathacking for the sake of cybersecurity? im just clarifying your stand if i understand your point.

I do believe. I'm just pointin' that they are all hackers in the first place, I'm going to read or watch some hacking documentaries to know the history about it. I don't know but though the members of the project were elite hackers, would there be some kind of risk? Is it possible for those unethical hackers form a team to sabotage their project? something like that.

yeah they are hackers but for the good sake. sabotage their project? they are known if they are in hacken team. and a company will not pay anonymously. there would be a contract before doing job. that's the point of hacken, hacking for bugs or loops that developers dont see but in a profesional way.

It's like the movie, "Escape Plan" where the escape artist test the capability of the prison itself. It's identifying the developer's system flaws and suggesting a more concrete way of ensuring their cyber space safe. Well, sabotaging their project is possible yet not plausible. I'll be watching hacken do the project on the long-run. This is a revolutionary idea created by the most critical minds. Smiley

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:22:44 PM

Cyber-security: A Rising Threat in the Middle East

According to the Middle Eastern Global Economic Crime Survey Report (2016), cybercrime is one of the highest economic crimes reported in the Middle East, affecting 30% of organisations in 2016.

Cybercrime remains 2nd mostreported economic crime affecting organisations.

23john23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

Cyber-security: A Rising Threat in the Middle East

According to the Middle Eastern Global Economic Crime Survey Report (2016), cybercrime is one of the highest economic crimes reported in the Middle East, affecting 30% of organisations in 2016.

Cybercrime remains 2nd mostreported economic crime affecting organisations.

And it's possible, because of them cyber crime will be lessen. I got great hopes in this Hacken project. Smiley

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
that's a huge success for the team. congratulations hacken! we will be rooting for the success of hacken until the end of the ICO.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:22:12 PM

$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
that's a huge success for the team. congratulations hacken! we will be rooting for the success of hacken until the end of the ICO.
well im expecting a higher number than $650k, but this is a big success for the team. congratulations team hacken all your hardwork is paying off.

chillcott

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

well im expecting a higher number than $650k, but this is a big success for the team. congratulations team hacken all your hardwork is paying off.
job well done for the team. keep up the good work! im expecting more good news about this project in the future. congrats!

Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.

Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

Well for me , $650k is just a start, a first step in achieving and surpassing 20m hard cap . Whatsoever , Its a great achievement for the team. Congrats. This is just the beginning I guess for conquering the market of cryptocurrency.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

I thing that nowadays Hacken is one of the most interesting and promising projects on the ICO market!
When most of other projects don`t deliver the new useful idea to its participants and investors, but just want simply grab more money this project aims to make the huge
step in eliminating vulnerabilities and other security threats and will help other projects to be more secured to their clients.

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.
23john23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

Yeah , People behind this project thinks about how can they help the people when it comes to their privacy and cybersecurity. They really want to help by eliminating the threats and making a wall that will protect the accounts to some hackers trying to stole and invade accounts.

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.

Nadia_l

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:27 PM

Well for me , $650k is just a start, a first step in achieving and surpassing 20m hard cap . Whatsoever , Its a great achievement for the team. Congrats. This is just the beginning I guess for conquering the market of cryptocurrency.

Yes! To my mind, the hard cap is achievable for Hacken in the short time!
And it`s due to the whole team hard work on the project! Can`t wait until 31 of Oct. more...  
Nadia_l

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:23:38 PM

Yup, to think of it, the team consists of hard hitting pioneers. They might become the very foundation of eradicating cyber crime into the next level in the long run. I wonder what would be the future of this newly-made craft.
Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.
For now, Hacken team is working on the alpha version.
Seems they will start it nearly after ICO ends or maybe earlier!
Good work of Hacken team!
23john23

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

Just read un the telegram group that the beta version of HackenProof was tested during their bug bounty marathon for white hat hackers, HacknIT Cup, which took place in September.
For now, Hacken team is working on the alpha version.
Seems they will start it nearly after ICO ends or maybe earlier!
Good work of Hacken team!

Hey Nadia, If you wouldn't mind, can you give me the link of it? I have the good hunch it will start earlier than expected.

HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

This is quite impressive news , $650k for just a short period of time . Congrats to this team .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

Did the Hacken ico get moved to the end of October?  I remember seeing it was October 12th or something.   I really hope the price of ETH holds up when the ico starts. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: