Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78548 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Think and choose the right version of events Smiley

Perhaps the developer chose the wrong strategy. Informational emptiness is not the best way to increase interest in the project. The official pool often falls, I see the negative balances of the miners and do not see any comments from the author about this, although earlier he always reported on the failures and quickly corrected them. If the sports betting system is improved, success will raise this project to new heights. Why create obstacles to success with your own hands? Perhaps the author helps those who want to buy coins at the lowest price? This is the usual method of attracting large investors without increasing the coin rate ..

When the etherium was young the price fell down, the sponsors were constantly added, the price continued to fall, the miners complained about the low price. Vitalik said that the etherium should not be expensive. Of course, in fact it was the moment of buying coins by investors at a low price. Those who realized this were happy after a while.

Exactly current price is a good chance to enter to VOT. But the last dev Tom activity was more than 2 weeks ago. Then nothing, no comments, no releases, no smth else. The version looks enough probable that devteam would like to buy VOT at low price

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
TheSea

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:33 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 08:41:08 PM by TheSea

Exactly current price is a good chance to enter to VOT. But the last dev Tom activity was more than 2 weeks ago. Then nothing, no comments, no releases, no smth else. The version looks enough probable that devteam would like to buy VOT at low price

In any case, a good moment for buying can be short enough and I'm grateful to those who sell coins at a low price.
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Think and choose the right version of events Smiley

Perhaps the developer chose the wrong strategy. Informational emptiness is not the best way to increase interest in the project. The official pool often falls, I see the negative balances of the miners and do not see any comments from the author about this, although earlier he always reported on the failures and quickly corrected them. If the sports betting system is improved, success will raise this project to new heights. Why create obstacles to success with your own hands? Perhaps the author helps those who want to buy coins at the lowest price? This is the usual method of attracting large investors without increasing the coin rate ..

When the etherium was young the price fell down, the sponsors were constantly added, the price continued to fall, the miners complained about the low price. Vitalik said that the etherium should not be expensive. Of course, in fact it was the moment of buying coins by investors at a low price. Those who realized this were happy after a while.

Hi just a note dev has been on holiday he has come back now and working on sapling. I think dev team has plenty of vot left as they have many more work hours to go haha

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Hi just a note dev has been on holiday he has come back now and working on sapling. I think dev team has plenty of vot left as they have many more work hours to go haha

Hope he will back soon and will give us some news/comments
Also there is a price movement at Tradesatoshi. Even more than 1k USD daily trade volume!  Cheesy

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
thesudio

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

Everyone Dev has let me know the official pool has massive fault, wallet and processing had crashed and sent no error, please switch your miners to a different pool, dev has said he has to reboot the entire server from the ground up he is unsure if any funds will be processed after reboot, please join the discord and send screenshots in #help and ill pass it on to see if we can find a fix, not sure if this is an attack or what as theres no debug error.

I will update as and when but PLEASE SWITCH YOUR MINERS AWAY FROM OFFICIAL POOL

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
thesudio

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 08:31:01 AM by thesudio

Everyone Dev has let me know the Official pool has been shut off for good now, the last crash has proved to be a huge fix and since the pool was 0% fee theres no real funds for ongoing maintenance, I will also be making a new how to mine video on another pool. "Please pass on the info, If there are people with missing payments, please let them know to contact us by mail info@votecoin.site or in discord #help section and we will send their payments manually." Please include you wallet addresses you mined with and any screenshots etc thanks all.

WR-104

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

I think team should set a commission on the official pool for example 2-5% (can be more), and these percentages will go on development of a pool and coin.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

I think team should set a commission on the official pool for example 2-5% (can be more), and these percentages will go on development of a pool and coin.

It's not a good idea. Maximum 1% comission at official pool would be acceptable. Also do not forget about funds collected during VOT ICO. And of course before embedding of any commision it should be substantiated

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Also there is a price movement at Tradesatoshi. Even more than 1k USD daily trade volume!  Cheesy

This is a fairly high success rate for the project. This is especially true for today's success, because now the difficult situation on the market and bugot projects suffer from the fact that their tokens are not in demand on the market. but this is not a project project. it's obvious to people.

boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

since official pool has been discontinued you can join first and best votecoin pool --> https://vot.nibirupool.com/stats
we're here from the first days of votecoin mining.

thesudio

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

since official pool has been discontinued you can join first and best votecoin pool --> https://vot.nibirupool.com/stats
we're here from the first days of votecoin mining.

Hi I have made a video using Nibiru and taken down my old official pool video on my chan to avoid confusion

Here is a simple video on How to mine Votecoin (VOT) using Nvidia

Miner and files supplied, get mining in seconds!

https://youtu.be/J4I3VPHiH4Q

thesudio

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

This is a fairly high success rate for the project. This is especially true for today's success, because now the difficult situation on the market and bugot projects suffer from the fact that their tokens are not in demand on the market. but this is not a project project. it's obvious to people.

Hi guys a bit of good news, could potentially lead nowhere but votecoin has been added to Binance info and they are looking into a review process, currently no review but lets get some traffic to the page, if you want to check vot price etc please use this link instead of cmc etc

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/votecoin

zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

Interesting project, not sure I'll they'll get platforms to adopt their coin.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

Hi guys a bit of good news, could potentially lead nowhere but votecoin has been added to Binance info and they are looking into a review process, currently no review but lets get some traffic to the page, if you want to check vot price etc please use this link instead of cmc etc

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/votecoin

Thanks for info! Now we have several tools of technical analisys.
Also hope that Binance has an interest in VOT project. If so we will see not only VOT pump but real ToTheMoon  Cool

P.S. VOT Devteam response is still needed

votecoin.site (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

Announcement
As it has been already mentioned, the official VoteCoin pool is no longer running.
We had plans to put it down long time ago, and the fault which occured last week
made us finally do that. Please request your unpaid rewards by email
(send mail to info@votecoin.site).

We are happy to see that binance added VoteCoin to their INFO portal.
Our focus is now on backporting all Sapling features from Zcash core,
so VoteCoin can benefit from faster shielded transactions as well.

-Tom

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

theminingpool.online

VoteCoin [VOT] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

VoteCoin [VOT]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3401

thesudio

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

Votecoin reached 1 Mega sol wow i dont think ive seen that so far, heres to it growing!

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Votecoin reached 1 Mega sol wow i dont think ive seen that so far, heres to it growing!

Is it good or bad? Maybe VOT becomes interest for Equihash ASICs owner. Does VOT have a protection from 51% attack except of lack of liquid market?

thesudio

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

Is it good or bad? Maybe VOT becomes interest for Equihash ASICs owner. Does VOT have a protection from 51% attack except of lack of liquid market?

Its very good in comparison to 60ksol network haha, this was one of the reasons the official pool was started, the hopes was the chances of a 51% attack will be mitigated as the dev is highly unlikely to do such a thing, but regardless i think maybe Votecoin could be aided by Komodos dPOW tech??

NGMK74

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Hi guys, i ran into the next problem. Some time ago my CLi wallet stopped synchronizing wiht the blockchain. Then the Dev released CLi v2.0.0. I downloaded this version and exchanged wallet.dat file from old wallet to new version. Now i can see my balance in the wallet, but i can't send  it to any address. When i try to send a piece of my coins from z-address (my coins are stored in z_address) to any other address next error is shown : "18 bad txns joinsplit requirements not met". When i try to send all my coins at once "could not find previous JoinSplit anchor" error is shown.
Does anyone know what sholud i do to solve this trouble?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: