Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78548 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:52:44 PM

Hi, devs of vote-coin
help me, please
I have same vote-coin in address
t1epENbttpHHvd8f4cULYkBT8mx8BeoDg3J
and private key next kind
zcAaAdAk....................................................................2z6 BMYqQ
(95 characters length)

My problem is that when you try to import this private key in GUI wallet, this key does not accept,
answer "private key invalid encoding"
tell me, please - how I can use this key to send my funds from this address?
Thanx

There is something wrong with your private key. Private key lenght for t-addresses is 52 characters not 95.
Try to check the key

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
zigzag2003

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:07:48 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 08:32:56 PM by zigzag2003

There is something wrong with your private key. Private key lenght for t-addresses is 52 characters not 95.
Try to check the key
unfortunately
I not to have other key
I got the address and the key from the paper wallet
p.s.
in Discord told me  this is may be a shield key
is it useless?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:43:19 PM

Try to check the key
unfortunately
I not to have other key
p.s.
is it useless?

VOT has only desktop wallets.
How did you get the paper wallet? Did you create it by yourself?
As an variant 95 char string could be a crypted hash of your privkey

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
zigzag2003

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:08:16 AM

Try to check the key
unfortunately
I not to have other key
p.s.
is it useless?

VOT has only desktop wallets.
How did you get the paper wallet? Did you create it by yourself?
As an variant 95 char string could be a crypted hash of your privkey

address and key i was writen from somewhere
i not used gui-wallet
I can't remember - how did i generate the address
I think it came from a paper wallet
but maybe so:
votecoin-cli.exe getnewaddress
maybe i was written the wrong key
there's no way to get to the coins from this address?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:37:23 PM

address and key i was writen from somewhere
i not used gui-wallet
I can't remember - how did i generate the address
I think it came from a paper wallet
but maybe so:
votecoin-cli.exe getnewaddress
maybe i was written the wrong key
there's no way to get to the coins from this address?

After the using of
Code:
getnewaddress
did you use
Code:
dumpprivkey

If not there is no way to recover your VOTs unfortunatelly
but if you have your votecoin wallet.dat you can try to restore your private keys

brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 06:57:25 AM

Up 18% today. I am personally buying a lot.

This is a unique project with voting capacity built into the blockchain.

Hopefully with price rising we will be able to get Tom to continue developing and maybe we get an Android wallet too.

zigzag2003

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:59:16 AM

but if you have your votecoin wallet.dat you can try to restore your private keys
Thnx
I found wallet.dat with my address
started GUI
after sync i see my vots
that i thinked as priv-key realy is shield address
where i can see my priv-key?

p.s.
ural=ypaл?

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:14:33 PM

Thnx
I found wallet.dat with my address
started GUI
after sync i see my vots
that i thinked as priv-key realy is shield address
where i can see my priv-key?

p.s.
ural=ypaл?

Try Backup button in GUI wallet. Or use CLI wallet and help command to get information about dump private keys
I don't get why Tom didn't implement console tool in VOT GUI wallet like it realized in Bitcoin-qt wallet. Maybe because of VOT is Zcash fork or smth else.

p.s. exactly)

zigzag2003

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

Try Backup button in GUI wallet. Or use CLI wallet and help command to get information about dump private keys
I don't get why Tom didn't implement console tool in VOT GUI wallet like it realized in Bitcoin-qt wallet. Maybe because of VOT is Zcash fork or smth else.

p.s. exactly)

software for wallet not ready for use
i see my coins, but cant send it
all time in the lower left corner  - "load index" or "verify wallet"
press export priv keys - shows nothing
вce oчeнь глючнo
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:25:36 PM

At Crex24, the wallet is in maintenance, with Digitalprice the coin is delisted soon, in Tradesatoshi volume trades is zero. The coin is not bad, I like it. What's happening?

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:32:38 PM

At Crex24, the wallet is in maintenance, with Digitalprice the coin is delisted soon, in Tradesatoshi volume trades is zero. The coin is not bad, I like it. What's happening?

Seems nothing changed since last year. Still waiting for further update.
But it should note that dev Tom is active and working with codebase.
Will hope to the best

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

Will hope to the best

CREX24 doesnt work in the USA so it will eventually be a failed exchange. forget it.

Use tradesatoshi it works great for me.

TeamCyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:03:08 PM

Will hope to the best

CREX24 doesnt work in the USA so it will eventually be a failed exchange. forget it.

Use tradesatoshi it works great for me.

Agreed. The highest volume is on tradesatoshi exchange and in 2 years I have not had any issues with them.
brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:20:52 PM

Up 18% today. I am personally buying a lot.

This is a unique project with voting capacity built into the blockchain.

Hopefully with price rising we will be able to get Tom to continue developing and maybe we get an Android wallet too.

I doubled my holdings on this today. Really looking forward to the next wave of crypto bull, this may outstrip Bitcoin by far in price increase.

uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:56:35 AM

Agreed. The highest volume is on tradesatoshi exchange and in 2 years I have not had any issues with them.

The only problem is volume)
I also had no issues with tradesatoshi exchange. But any pair at this exchange has extremelly low trading volume
Even at 2017-early 2018 bull run VOT volumes had no exceed several thousand dollars per day

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

The only problem is volume)
I also had no issues with tradesatoshi exchange. But any pair at this exchange has extremelly low trading volume
Even at 2017-early 2018 bull run VOT volumes had no exceed several thousand dollars per day

That's because Tradesatoshi does not do fake volume and fake buy/sell orders (also known as market making which is a legal practice in the USA and happens in US stock market as well). If you want fake volume you go to Exmo, Hitbtc, Coinbase or Binance. The issue with fake volume is that when yu place a large sell order, it wont sell the price keep dropping and as soon as you give up and sell at a lower than market rate, the price goes back up. All bot controlled.

TeamCyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

I just went to the Github page for the developer of this project. He has almost 13,000 commits. This guys is very active in the software world and has his own distro for Linux.

https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin

I am very impressed. I think this is project could be sleeping giant.
TheSea

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:46:04 PM

I am very impressed. I think this is project could be sleeping giant.

Do not talk about it too loudly Smiley Just accumulate good coins as long as possible.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:52:48 PM

I have found great the idea of this project. Really, it can prevent the scam situations in a government during votes.
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:06:52 AM

You can now mine Votecoin at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURVOTWALLET> -p c=VOT,mc=VOT

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=VOT

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: