Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

You can buy access UTN-P token by purchasing them from number of exchanges and can store them in any ethereum based wallet which supports ERC-20 standard. UTN can be stored on their official wallet of which link is given in one post prior to mine. You will be able to convert these tokens into one of other using smart contract.
The option for converting utn/utn-p and utn-p/utn is still not available. Apparently, the Universa is waiting for a lingering dump after the launch of this function.

I don't think so, I think they are to be sure that the swap is reliable.
or the team has only bad developers. it's been taking too long. there's a lot of talk at universa but little happening. the swap should have worked for a long time. but it still doesn't work today. the team should have an exact reason. and we don't need speculation in this bad time.

This project have talented people in dev team it's normal to see little to deliver any product but it deosn't mean they are not capable for this job. This is world class project so they want to make it bug free istead of launch it in a hurry and let people in trouble there so have patience future will bring interesting result for this.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

You can buy access UTN-P token by purchasing them from number of exchanges and can store them in any ethereum based wallet which supports ERC-20 standard. UTN can be stored on their official wallet of which link is given in one post prior to mine. You will be able to convert these tokens into one of other using smart contract.
The option for converting utn/utn-p and utn-p/utn is still not available. Apparently, the Universa is waiting for a lingering dump after the launch of this function.

or the team has only bad developers. it's been taking too long. there's a lot of talk at universa but little happening. the swap should have worked for a long time. but it still doesn't work today. the team should have an exact reason. and we don't need speculation in this bad time.

Please, be aware that this feature is very important so we can't allow any bugs to be there. That's why we need this scrutiny and it shifted our original planned dates a bit. But we won't reject our plans. We are doing our best to build everything we intended. Understand please, that it's better to make sure multiple times that there are no bugs than release a raw product and face problems in the future.

This project have talented people in dev team it's normal to see little to deliver any product but it deosn't mean they are not capable for this job. This is world class project so they want to make it bug free istead of launch it in a hurry and let people in trouble there so have patience future will bring interesting result for this.

Thank you for understanding our vision. We really appreciate your support!
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

There was a preiod when you could buy almost any token to be successful. Now it is time to look for potentional and promising projects. I think Universa is one of those.
Yeah, time is changing and crypto also. You should make research of each ICO you planning to invest in.
I agree that Universa has great potencial. Borodich is doing good job presenting his project to the world.
Just need time to be rewarded.

Yep, you are both right. I see Borodich in many interesting places, like economy forums, Duma etc.
Did Borodich appear in the Duma? You overstate. He was not there. The only thing, he communicated with the employee of the central bank of Russia and with some officials. But, for example, the opinion of the central bank is ambiguous.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Have patience, everything will work as required, better let the developers check everything to make sure there were no mistakes and you particularly did not lose your tokens during the exchange! Even the ethereum with its huge team postpone the implementation, but there is clearly not such a big team and the project is just getting on its feet!
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Have patience, everything will work as required, better let the developers check everything to make sure there were no mistakes and you particularly did not lose your tokens during the exchange! Even the ethereum with its huge team postpone the implementation, but there is clearly not such a big team and the project is just getting on its feet!
You are all right. The team systematically does its job and goes to its goal. Only why promise to do this at certain times, if you can not always do it. Such things affect the market negatively, and we can observe it now.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

There was a preiod when you could buy almost any token to be successful. Now it is time to look for potentional and promising projects. I think Universa is one of those.
Yeah, time is changing and crypto also. You should make research of each ICO you planning to invest in.
I agree that Universa has great potencial. Borodich is doing good job presenting his project to the world.

Yep, you are both right. I see Borodich in many interesting places, like economy forums, Duma etc.
Did Borodich appear in the Duma? You overstate. He was not there. The only thing, he communicated with the employee of the central bank of Russia and with some officials. But, for example, the opinion of the central bank is ambiguous.

Yes, he actually was there. You can look it up at his Facebook account the photo where he is in Duma. I guess there will be more info soon.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

You are all right. The team systematically does its job and goes to its goal. Only why promise to do this at certain times, if you can not always do it. Such things affect the market negatively, and we can observe it now.

Sorry for delays. We are building a completely new protocol so it takes time, even more than we expected. But we will do everything we have promised! Thank you for your patience. Also, if you have something that concerns you, you can now ask a question to Alexander Borodich by filling this form.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

I have laid a question to Mr. Borodich about the relationship between an intrinsic value of universa and intrinsic value of the developed blockchain technology by universa team. I hope it will be picked and answered.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
kspro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Yes, you are right I'm agree with you. The time will come.
kspro

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

I have laid a question to Mr. Borodich about the relationship between an intrinsic value of universa and intrinsic value of the developed blockchain technology by universa team. I hope it will be picked and answered.
Yeah, waiting for the event!
kspro

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

How can you really prove, that he wasn't there?
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Sorry for delays. We are building a completely new protocol so it takes time, even more than we expected. But we will do everything we have promised! Thank you for your patience. Also, if you have something that concerns you, you can now ask a question to Alexander Borodich by filling this form.
I think that this is not very transparent, when the project top manager himself chooses the questions that he is comfortable to answer. Even smaller projects hold onlain conferences with the CEO.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

I think that this is not very transparent, when the project top manager himself chooses the questions that he is comfortable to answer. Even smaller projects hold onlain conferences with the CEO.

We do not do it online because there will be lots of questions and I think many of them will be pretty similar to each other. That is the reason we have decided to use this form of communication. The most important question from the community will be chosen.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

We do not do it online because there will be lots of questions and I think many of them will be pretty similar to each other. That is the reason we have decided to use this form of communication. The most important question from the community will be chosen.
Then how will Borodich know which questions are most important for the community? Or do you have in mind important questions for him? If you do not want to answer questions online, then at least vote on the rating of the questions.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

Then how will Borodich know which questions are most important for the community? Or do you have in mind important questions for him? If you do not want to answer questions online, then at least vote on the rating of the questions.

I agree, I would like to see a live response to real-time questions, by the way, we can conduct a webinar and it will be quite convenient, since the organizer himself can plan the time. Questions that can be duplicated can be skipped, I do not understand why he should answer them 2 times, because everyone can then view this webinar in the record!
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

I agree, I would like to see a live response to real-time questions, by the way, we can conduct a webinar and it will be quite convenient, since the organizer himself can plan the time. Questions that can be duplicated can be skipped, I do not understand why he should answer them 2 times, because everyone can then view this webinar in the record!

Let's record, AMA live will be useful for everyone. It would be better if it was live with questions from users.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Well, he appears in the Telegram chats once in a while. So he knows what questions are usually asked and what concerns the community. Besides, the most frequent questions can also give you an idea of what is more important at the moment.

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Hi. I would really like to know when can we exchange our UTN for UTNP since that is what you guys promised. Would really appreciate it if you guys can answer my question. I don't want to spam your TG asking those and be banned by doing that so I think I will be asking this here. Thank you very much!
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

Well, he appears in the Telegram chats once in a while. So he knows what questions are usually asked and what concerns the community. Besides, the most frequent questions can also give you an idea of what is more important at the moment.
And how will the community know which questions were the most frequent? In any case, there will be people who do not believe in the objectivity of the choice of questions. So why give them cause for doubt?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Hi. I would really like to know when can we exchange our UTN for UTNP since that is what you guys promised. Would really appreciate it if you guys can answer my question. I don't want to spam your TG asking those and be banned by doing that so I think I will be asking this here. Thank you very much!

Hi! Of course, we won't ban you for questions. Feel free to join us and ask questions if you like. Yes, we promised the swap and there will be the swap. We are testing the procedure now. Devs are fixing bugs, some are found along the way and that can linger the release a bit further. We really want to make it as bug-free as we can so you guys won't face issues with this new function in the future. We always like to emphasize that we do not set deadlines, only plans. But it turned out to take longer than originally planned. We are sorry about this. We do not deny the plans, though. Everything we said will be delivered!

And how will the community know which questions were the most frequent? In any case, there will be people who do not believe in the objectivity of the choice of questions. So why give them cause for doubt?

You have a point. But there is no reason for us to lie about this. All questions will be considered and the most important ones will be chosen. Besides, you all know as community members what is usually discussed so it would be imprudent to try to cheat here.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: