Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
johanus

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:37:24 PM

Reminder: Universa is a top-tier shitcoin with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

Look who's back. Here comes another 20 pages of worthless discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:41:52 PM

Reminder: Universa is a top-tier shitcoin with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

We kindly ask you to choose your words, as our discussion was finished long ago and you don't have any new arguments, just unwarranted blames.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:42:12 PM

Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

And now, the thread is one of the most botted on BTT.

SMH
Mind your language, please. We are opened for a discussion, but which would be based on reasonable thoughts, not your personal likes/dislikes. AB is following the strategy he has chosen to promote Universa, and the fact that you don't like it doesn't make it any wrong.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

Reminder: Universa is a top tier shitcoin, with an amateur team. Team is stuck with 2017 mentality on how to run a successful crypto business and coin

THIS!

The founder keeps acting as if he's the smartest hen in the pen - respected him for a while until i realized he was turning his 15 minutes in the spotlight into a lifelong hog abandoning the 1000x faster than BTC BS he was spewing from the start.

And now, the thread is one of the most botted on BTT.

SMH
Mind your language, please. We are opened for a discussion, but which would be based on reasonable thoughts, not your personal likes/dislikes. AB is following the strategy he has chosen to promote Universa, and the fact that you don't like it doesn't make it any wrong.
Yes, I agree with you that discussion is very important, but after all the language used must be good and reasonable, too, hopefully everyone also knows about this

Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:40:31 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Awesome update! Good joob!
Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Do you think it is a good time to buy some more UTNP?

Always good as long as it stays below the ICO price. Once one of the projects are fully implemented the price will shoot up at least to ICOs price levels or even higher.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:09:25 PM

Update on platform development and promotion, and of course official detail on migrating to the new domain, UniversaBlockchain.com, in a report by Universa CEO Alexander Borodich: https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

Some very bullish news in there ...  Smiley Good luck with the realization of the partnerships.

Yes! Cool news. Universa goes bigger. I am holding now it is just the beginning of a big run.

Always good as long as it stays below the ICO price. Once one of the projects are fully implemented the price will shoot up at least to ICOs price levels or even higher.

We can't say for sure how much tokens the first partner will buy for their operations so it's hard to say how much they will boost the price. But they will surely boost the morale of the community, which, in turn, will drive the price up. Not sure how much exactly but ICO price is the very least I expect. I think it can go a lot higher than that.
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:51:33 PM

We can't say for sure how much tokens the first partner will buy for their operations so it's hard to say how much they will boost the price. But they will surely boost the morale of the community, which, in turn, will drive the price up. Not sure how much exactly but ICO price is the very least I expect. I think it can go a lot higher than that.

I am sure in the long term the price will grow up anyway.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:59:27 PM

1. Why is, say, Cobinhood not a good exchange?
2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:41:58 PM

2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

1. The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region.
2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

It looks like you don't follow any news.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:33:30 PM

I am sure in the long term the price will grow up anyway.

I am with you. Universa is about the long term and new technology. I think 1-2 years.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:22:43 AM

2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...

Exchange with no volume. At last Kucoin is much better exchange.
What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh
Currently UTNP tokens are traded in these exchanges:
Cobinhood: https://cobinhood.com
Livecoin: https://livecoin.net
Coinbene: https://coinbene.com
Bitfinex: https://bitfinex.com
Ethfinex: https://ethfinex.com
IDCM: https://idcm.io
Please, have a look at basics  and main concepts of Universa  https://kb.universablockchain.com/basics_and_main_concepts/59. Universa has various partnerships including Novotrans, SmartMoney project in Malaysia, IOB Fund, LANIT and many others. For a complete overview of cases, please have a look at the cases page created by the community: https://universacommunity.com/cases
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:53:18 PM

It looks like he just like to talk  Grin Grin Grin
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:08:10 PM

It looks like he just like to talk  Grin Grin Grin

Maybe it is so Grin
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:00:16 PM

Yes, Kucoin would be great but I don't think it will solve our liquidity issue right away. First what we need is someone who has fully implemented Universa platform. There are a few companies they are having pilots with and probably some of them are not known to the public right now. Then we will have exchanges and there would be no problem with volume. But we need a bit of patience here. This is a long term and serious project.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:10:53 PM

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:56:22 PM

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.

I wonder why is everyone is so obsessed with price and liquidity and don't even look into the technical progress and other stuff. If price and liquidity are bad then everyone thinks there was no progress made. If price is okay then no questions asked in spite of lack of development and real usage. Everyone is happy. No one even checks the white paper of such projects before putting their money in. Thus, they undervalue one thing and overvalue the other. That's quite an unhealthy condition. I think that's why bubbles occur. People forget to ask 'how much?' =/
kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:08:22 AM

When can we expect a HODL hardware wallet?
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:42:03 PM

When can we expect a HODL hardware wallet?

Have you seen the recent pics of it? Check Telegram admins recently showed us an improved design. I think the release is at hand.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: