Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

1. Why is, say, Cobinhood not a good exchange?
2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

1. The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region.
2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...
The price WILL reflect the real state of the project AFTER the implementation of the projects into the real business. This is what our CEO  is right now.
Exchange with no volume. At last Kucoin is much better exchange.
What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.

I wonder why is everyone is so obsessed with price and liquidity and don't even look into the technical progress and other stuff. If price and liquidity are bad then everyone thinks there was no progress made. If price is okay then no questions asked in spite of lack of development and real usage. Everyone is happy. No one even checks the white paper of such projects before putting their money in. Thus, they undervalue one thing and overvalue the other. That's quite an unhealthy condition. I think that's why bubbles occur. People forget to ask 'how much?' =/

They don't bother to do their own research. They want to make money fast.
The price WILL reflect the real state of the project AFTER the implementation of the projects into the real business. The team works on the development of the blockchain and partnerships, on the actual use of technology.  The price of the token does not affect the team's work.  The price will rise with the demand created from clients using main net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovemachine

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:57:56 PM

2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...

What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.

I wonder why is everyone is so obsessed with price and liquidity and don't even look into the technical progress and other stuff. If price and liquidity are bad then everyone thinks there was no progress made. If price is okay then no questions asked in spite of lack of development and real usage. Everyone is happy. No one even checks the white paper of such projects before putting their money in. Thus, they undervalue one thing and overvalue the other. That's quite an unhealthy condition. I think that's why bubbles occur. People forget to ask 'how much?' =/

Everyone wants. Doesn't mean that you should skip reading WP, tho. A prudent investor makes an educated decision while speculators just... well, speculate. 

I like your point. Everyone should do his research while investing. Investor or speculator, it doesn't matter. Make research and make your own decision.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:06:21 PM

When can we expect a HODL hardware wallet?

on the telegram, Alexander wrote that most probably September 2019. I'll be waiting

HODL looks great. I have seen photos in chat.

Yes it is. I am waiting for September. Would like to have one.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:48:28 PM

For those who are interested in dev - today's news from dev chat https://t.me/UniversaDev/1549
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:16:40 PM

For those who are interested in dev - today's news from dev chat https://t.me/UniversaDev/1549

Thank you. Nice piece of information
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

Everyone wants. Doesn't mean that you should skip reading WP, tho. A prudent investor makes an educated decision while speculators just... well, speculate. 

Yes, in 2017 no one read white papers. And no one bothered how much an asset cost. Because that was assumed that the growth will happen anyway.
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:54:40 PM

Yes, in 2017 no one read white papers. And no one bothered how much an asset cost. Because that was assumed that the growth will happen anyway.

Oh yes, crazy time it was. I remember I did it, too, on some occasions. First bought and only then read a white paper. But at least I read it. I remember memes on not reading white paper were all over the place. It was funny back then but such memes disappeared once BTC started to drop  Grin Grin
msmin

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:52:39 PM

Much cool stuff in the dev chat. It's funny how only 240 people are there while 11k in the main group and 2.5k in the exchange chat, but everyone will complain about the development without even being in the dev chat where AM shares tech info and answers questions.
MiltonFree

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:50:49 PM

Much cool stuff in the dev chat. It's funny how only 240 people are there while 11k in the main group and 2.5k in the exchange chat, but everyone will complain about the development without even being in the dev chat where AM shares tech info and answers questions.

Nice notice. I don't know why this is. Seems that people are not interested in tech. That's sad.
msmin

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:13:17 PM

Nice notice. I don't know why this is. Seems that people are not interested in tech. That's sad.

Of course! I see the same thing in other projects. Crypto will always be in an extremely overbought and oversold state until people start to do their due diligence. And checking the tech updates is really important because the crypto is mostly about technology. But this will change, I believe. It's already changing for the better.
MiltonFree

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

Of course! I see the same thing in other projects. Crypto will always be in an extremely overbought and oversold state until people start to do their due diligence. And checking the tech updates is really important because the crypto is mostly about technology. But this will change, I believe. It's already changing for the better.

I hope you are right. Seems that not a lot of people are with us.
msmin

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:03:49 PM

All is changing, people are changing. Not everyone is thinking about hype only now.
MiltonFree

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:14:12 PM

All is changing, people are changing. Not everyone is thinking about hype only now.

I am with you. Like your optimism about crypto people.
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:38 AM

My opinion Universia invested in ico dissipointed huge

The team have done a really bad job they really dont care about the community at all.

They released a beta swap and whe have people stuck utn tokens almost 7-8 months that is not acceptable at all , and the team does not even considering refund at all saying they will get double up it will be fixed bla bla soonn come 7 months are you kidding me also they are main reason you did find the bug and fixed it DUUHHH

they promised a second AMA end of year 2018, still not been done almost 5 months in overtime ceo saying he is busy  come on nobody is so busy almost 5months and dont have a 1 hour to do a AMA with the communit , feels like Ceo is running away from the AMA because he does not have the answers right now and is not telling the truth to the community.

Nodes is almost 1 year in overtime people signed up and was going to run nodes but still waiting and no they are saying that ther are no eta at all on the nodes.

Hold wallet they promised is also still pre-order since start of the project ceo expecting to come out in september 2019 this really means february 2020 maybe lol.

they have explorer wher everthing is closed, no open explorer wher you can check tx or what happenins in the mainnet and which company who used it, so token holders whould not see anything at all.

many thing was promised and not delivered dissipointed as i expected universia whould be a game changer but does not look like it if the team and the ceo change tactic and care for the community i higly doubt with their attitude lately.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:21:14 AM

My opinion Universia invested in ico dissipointed huge

The team have done a really bad job they really dont care about the community at all.

They released a beta swap and whe have people stuck utn tokens almost 7-8 months that is not acceptable at all , and the team does not even considering refund at all saying they will get double up it will be fixed bla bla soonn come 7 months are you kidding me also they are main reason you did find the bug and fixed it DUUHHH

they promised a second AMA end of year 2018, still not been done almost 5 months in overtime ceo saying he is busy  come on nobody is so busy almost 5months and dont have a 1 hour to do a AMA with the communit , feels like Ceo is running away from the AMA because he does not have the answers right now and is not telling the truth to the community.

Nodes is almost 1 year in overtime people signed up and was going to run nodes but still waiting and no they are saying that ther are no eta at all on the nodes.

Hold wallet they promised is also still pre-order since start of the project ceo expecting to come out in september 2019 this really means february 2020 maybe lol.

they have explorer wher everthing is closed, no open explorer wher you can check tx or what happenins in the mainnet and which company who used it, so token holders whould not see anything at all.

many thing was promised and not delivered dissipointed as i expected universia whould be a game changer but does not look like it if the team and the ceo change tactic and care for the community i higly doubt with their attitude lately.

Hello.

>The team have done a really bad job they really dont care about the community at all.
1. In spite of your claims about our job being 'bad', we managed to deliver, maintain and improve the product and its functionality (beta.mainnetwork.io). Have you got any specific concerns about its work?
2. We do care. Otherwise, the chat groups and other media would not be administrated and the community would receive no news at all. I am glad that it is not the case.

>They released a beta swap and whe have people stuck utn tokens almost 7-8 months that is not acceptable at all , and the team does not even considering refund at all saying they will get double up it will be fixed bla bla soonn come 7 months are you kidding me also they are main reason you did find the bug and fixed it DUUHHH
It is funny you should bring that up, because many of those issues already got resolved. Let alone some of the users decided to swap all at once, albeit seeing the initial swap order failed, and, therefore, got all of the orders failed. Some tried to use both web clients simultaneously for whatever reasons. And everyone was warned about the beta test nature of the new client (hence, 'beta' in the web address) implying that bugs may be expected at the early stages. By the way, no 7-8 issues were encountered later on. At least, no issues attributed to the work of the mainnet. Some issues have not been solved, yet the team members are constantly working on it.

>they promised a second AMA end of year 2018, still not been done almost 5 months in overtime ceo saying he is busy  come on nobody is so busy almost 5months and dont have a 1 hour to do a AMA with the communit , feels like Ceo is running away from the AMA because he does not have the answers right now and is not telling the truth to the community.
We did promise the second AMA session. And we did get delayed. One may feel whatever one wants to feel and speculate on the bits of information as much as one is willing to. The CEO is, indeed, occupied with significant tasks - he only recently returned back to Russia (after negotiations, of course). By the way, have you notice that Alexander often pops in the group chats on Telegram for little talks?

>Nodes is almost 1 year in overtime people signed up and was going to run nodes but still waiting and no they are saying that ther are no eta at all on the nodes.
As it was mentioned earlier many times, we are currently sorting the application forms.

>Hold wallet they promised is also still pre-order since start of the project ceo expecting to come out in september 2019 this really means february 2020 maybe lol.
The pictures of the original models were disclosed on Telegram.

>they have explorer wher everthing is closed, no open explorer wher you can check tx or what happenins in the mainnet and which company who used it, so token holders whould not see anything at all.
Yes. Was anything different explained in the White paper? Page #5: "Sensitive business data is not stored flippantly and unwittingly in unknown reaches of the globe, it is encrypted and regulated by strict organizational security practices (ISO 27001, 27002) making it finally possible for enterprises to trust a blockchain with sensitive or private business processes." I reckon you could check on the Internet what ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 are.

>many thing was promised and not delivered dissipointed as i expected universia whould be a game changer but does not look like it if the team and the ceo change tactic and care for the community i higly doubt with their attitude lately.
Indeed, you are correct. Many things were promised and not yet delivered. Nevertheless, the wild space of DLT technologies and crypto assets is rather new, and it appears to be no surprise why some milestones get delayed. I believe it is crucial to encounter and accept that the overall progress of Universa is thriving.

Thank you for sharing the opinion and challenging our objectives. I think your arguments were systemic and I hope you will consider our notes as well.
galata07

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:36:44 AM

Hello  and thx for answering back anyway

Regarding the swap if you read what i worte "they are main reason you did find the bug and fixed it" i did not say anything regarding you guys did not fix the issue, my problem is that those guys havent get their tokens back, and the team not considereing refund either for me its not acceptable at all, also the team have no timetable when they will get their token back.

If you really care about the community and the question they have you do that AMA asap , because most people have more question then answer.

regarding the nodes, mydov just said in the nodes telegram ther are no eta on the nodes, and those apllication forms was filelled almot 1 year ago.

i did also see the picture in the telegram but a picture does not help at all when the hold wallet  pre buy almost a year AB said september 2019 but i expect delayed on that date also

Regarding the explorer stuff i accept that.

I will still hold my ico investment see what happens no reson to sell at this prices, but you guys need to learn to hear the community.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:17:23 AM

Hello  and thx for answering back anyway

Regarding the swap if you read what i worte "they are main reason you did find the bug and fixed it" i did not say anything regarding you guys did not fix the issue, my problem is that those guys havent get their tokens back, and the team not considereing refund either for me its not acceptable at all, also the team have no timetable when they will get their token back.

If you really care about the community and the question they have you do that AMA asap , because most people have more question then answer.

regarding the nodes, mydov just said in the nodes telegram ther are no eta on the nodes, and those apllication forms was filelled almot 1 year ago.

i did also see the picture in the telegram but a picture does not help at all when the hold wallet  pre buy almost a year AB said september 2019 but i expect delayed on that date also

Regarding the explorer stuff i accept that.

I will still hold my ico investment see what happens no reson to sell at this prices, but you guys need to learn to hear the community.

Well, of course there is no timetable, I do not understand how this can be scheduled. Also, should we also refund those who have already received their tokens back, what do you reckon?

Many questions are posed and answered via Telegram. However, I do not imply that we will not deliver the AMA sessions.

Regarding the nodes, you said almost the same thing in the previous message. Answered.

The pictures show an aspect of the overall progress. I believe there is a difference between no information at all and a picture of the product.

>I will still hold my ico investment see what happens no reson to sell at this prices, but you guys need to learn to hear the community.

We are bound to improve. Thanks again.
galata07

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:56:07 AM

Well, of course there is no timetable, I do not understand how this can be scheduled. Also, should we also refund those who have already received their tokens back, what do you reckon?

Those i am talking about havent recieved their funds back , the issue with bug is fixed long time ago, but still they tokens are stuck in a black hole or something because some of them waiting 5 months some 6 months some 7 months, you should give refund to guys who have waited at least 3 month

it will be better that AB to do the AMA rather popping sometimes up in the chat, this litetally means you dont piority the AMA and dont Piority your community
fix it asap 5 months is not acceptable timeline for a AMA who promised long ago give a date and please dont say soon.

cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:27:12 AM

Those i am talking about havent recieved their funds back , the issue with bug is fixed long time ago, but still they tokens are stuck in a black hole or something because some of them waiting 5 months some 6 months some 7 months, you should give refund to guys who have waited at least 3 month

it will be better that AB to do the AMA rather popping sometimes up in the chat, this litetally means you dont piority the AMA and dont Piority your community
fix it asap 5 months is not acceptable timeline for a AMA who promised long ago give a date and please dont say soon.

Lawsuits,bankruptcy that’s the facts so far.
Is there any guarantees that universa will not file for bankruptcy soon ?
Marketcap is $4 million, if this project has so much NDA and partnerships why not the foundation buy back the tokens to make the value stable ?
msmin

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:59:55 PM

Lawsuits,bankruptcy that’s the facts so far.
Is there any guarantees that universa will not file for bankruptcy soon ?
Marketcap is $4 million, if this project has so much NDA and partnerships why not the foundation buy back the tokens to make the value stable ?

Universa does not manipulate the price. They have talked about it millions of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: